• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Uhm noob,

Could I get your permission to take control /care of the videothread? I'll keep it updated every week and and I'll organize a couple of things. Right now it's collecting dusk.
If we had more videos being added and if I didn't update it whenever a new video IS added, then sure. As for now, it's currently fine. The last video was posted on January 5th, and the last update was on January 8th.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I wanted to make it character specific and make a difference between wifi matches and offline and add videos of unknown puffs that are good.

But nvm <_<

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I considered making the list character-specific, but we only have 20 characters represented, if I recall correctly. Also, most of the videos are listed properly on each player's respective channels in regards of them being online or offline. Those that aren't can easily be figured out, such as the players pressing start at the stage select screen, and it goes directly to the match instead of the waiting room.

Still, I'll take any and all ideas into consideration.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
so what became of that jigglypuff combo vid?
Mink said its probably going to be made on the 23rd. That was the deadline he gave me to get my combos to him. I'm going to play a few more matches this weekend to see if I can get any more cool combos, got a bunch already.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I pulled off a sweet combo today

You guys think it's legit enough for the CV?

It was bair(made the DK trip)>shield grabbed get up attack>f-throw>bair>bair>bair>fair for the kill

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I could definitely upload some more vids of my puff, but everyone seems to despise wifi :'(

And brickbox, that sounds pretty sexy.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I pulled off a sweet combo today

You guys think it's legit enough for the CV?

It was bair(made the DK trip)>shield grabbed get up attack>f-throw>bair>bair>bair>fair for the kill
Yeah defiantly sounds like a combo on paper, did you record it?

Usually when I pick out combos I require them to have Jigglypuff either rack up 50+ damage (without getting hit or getting little damage) in less than like 10 seconds or a rest kill that doesn't involve Drill.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I saved a replay......

I think mink will record it if it's good enough for CV

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I'm pretty sure your combo will be good enough. Due to the lack of us puff mains and the fact that shes low tier we'll probably just take about anything.
Well, I strive to be in the CV because my combo was good not because you'll accept anything :p
But yah I mediafire it to mink tomorrow :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well, I strive to be in the CV because my combo was good not because you'll accept anything :p
But yah I mediafire it to mink tomorrow :)
I wasn't accusing you of having a bad combo, I was just saying don't be afraid that it won't get it because it most likely will.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm pretty sure your combo will be good enough. Due to the lack of us puff mains and the fact that shes low tier we'll probably just take about anything.
Definately sounds right.

I saved a replay......

I think mink will record it if it's good enough for CV
This is the update!!!!!!

I have alot of the videos processing and such.
the deadling for the VIDEOS is the 23rd... strange number, but i'm doing that.
........^Deadline.
If you have .rp files you're sending, next friday (... 25th?) i'm going to a tournament where my old roommate has a pinnacle, i'll be using that to record replays. :D

The actual video should be done before the 5th of March, thats my self deadline.

Sound good to everyone?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah

and

this my last time saying it

I strongly urge you not to include wifi. Jigglypuff is buffed online. Jigglypuff is trash offline. We need to show people she can style offline.

unless of course said combo vid would just be 2 mins long without online footage, and something is telling me that is the case

i wont say anymore on this matter. It's up to you.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
yeah

and

this my last time saying it

I strongly urge you not to include wifi. Jigglypuff is buffed online. Jigglypuff is trash offline. We need to show people she can style offline.

unless of course said combo vid would just be 2 mins long without online footage, and something is telling me that is the case

None of my footage I've recorded would count then if its offline only. You can't have a Jigglypuff combo video without me in it too.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Combo videos do not show each participant's true potential, blah blah blah.

There may be a god after all.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
you think false
there's a thing called "find all posts" mai boy. ;) Heehee, I still <3 you Woods.

Anyways I can't go to any tournies until after Whobo because they wont have any phases until it's over at this point. I'll just practice spacing and stuff in training mode.

Did anyone try out the new Melee project? Did they fix Jigglypuff's fsmash I couldnt tell from the gameplay. What I mean is comes out quickly and they removed the additional start up and does she have her old hitboxes?

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
there's a thing called "find all posts" mai boy. ;) Heehee, I still <3 you Woods.

Anyways I can't go to any tournies until after Whobo because they wont have any phases until it's over at this point. I'll just practice spacing and stuff in training mode.

Did anyone try out the new Melee project? Did they fix Jigglypuff's fsmash I couldnt tell from the gameplay. What I mean is comes out quickly and they removed the additional start up and does she have her old hitboxes?
what do my other posts have to do with ****ing my keyboard...that's disgusting! gfto Dina! :/

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i watched it too lol!
my favorite part has always been when they go to the top of the boat and it tips...so sad and exciting at the same time...:0

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I played Project M, but I like Brawl Jigglypuff better. I like Jigglypuff because she's floaty, so fast falling speed kinda ruins it for me. Still, Project M is really fun for me if I play Mario.

I can't really tell if fsmash is faster, I'd have to play it again, but I remember them mentioning that they changed the hitboxes to the original melee counterparts. It should be on the change page on the official site.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Combo videos do not show each participant's true potential, blah blah blah.
Combo videos are made to be entertaining.
Online play is not entertaining, it's ugly, slow paced and ********.

@SNO : yes Jiggs is back to her melee glory in project M. Fsmash is back, rest is back, everything's back (except the rambo bandana).

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Combo videos are made to be entertaining.
Online play is not entertaining, it's ugly, slow paced and ********.

@SNO : yes Jiggs is back to her melee glory in project M. Fsmash is back, rest is back, everything's back (except the rambo bandana).
tbh I never liked playing as Jiggs in melee, it was my least favorite Jigglypuff out of the three smash games. It was either WOP or rest combos.

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
I play Falco in Project M. When I was like in 2nd grade i played melee with some friends and I used Game & Watch and I thought he was supposed to be the best character because you unlocked him last lol. After like a year I played shiek tho cuz it felt right.

Top Bottom