• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I almost won a match by timing someone out on RC with Jiggs.
I was like 10% away from winning when the timer ran out.

This is my new strategy whenever someone CP's me to Rainbow Cruise.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Too bad nobody plays on RC anymore. Infact, most tournies use the Japanese stagelist now, which only has BF, SV, FD, YI, Lylat, and PS1 as playable stages.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I always ban LC and BF like the plague! I always get some Marth in my pool that always has superior control on those stages. I always take whomever to Brinstar, RC or Frigate as CP. I've been taking ppl on the MW:E PRs there and beating them on those stages. If only I can conquer my fear of BF...

:phone:

SoulPech

Smash Master
In other news - the Wario match-up is so dumb lol, from both ends

Most consistently campy MU I've seen
You've never played against Sonic....dear God.

But seriously, if it's Marth vs Jiggs, what can do you do on BattleField? I know and am used to it, but that stage is just awful for her.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Marth's approaching fair gets beaten by Puff air-dodging through it

so the MU is just a spacing battle with Puff trying to get behind Marth and grab him or chip at him with bairs, while Marth protects his space with fair/nair/dancing blade/grab

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Is air dodging through marths fair really a good strat?
If feel like it might only work like once and then the marth would addapt :/

I've never really tried it, it may work, but it seems sketchy.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Thinking of making an updated Jigglypuff guide.

I'll call it, "Becoming a Jiggly Master" a Jigglypuff tutorial. I'll be taking more of a comical approach though, it'll still be a tutorial and a guide, but it'll be funny.

SoulPech

Smash Master
If Marth does approaching fair you can air dodge through it on reaction

Not really something you can adapt to lol

Marth doesn't have a safe approach, he always has to commit

You pretty much have to bait Marth to throw ANYTHING for you to punish. He essentially destroys you on the ground and prioritizes a lot of aerials. That's why you have to make them attack first; try to do an empty hop or if you see them jump in the air, they are most likely going to do a fair, you perfect shield and throw them off stage. at that point, Marth is free.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
My girl left me because she thinks i'm using roids but i'm a 100% natural and she wants to have kids but i'm 21 omg i don't want her to leave me what to do?!?!?!

MINK I'm calling for u s.o.s s.o.s

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Here's the deal. Tell her you want to have kids too.... but "someday". And someday could be a few more years down the road. And that if she can't trust you that your not using roids that its not the right time in your relationship for children. Then cry, they love that stuff.

SoulPech

Smash Master
My girl left me because she thinks i'm using roids but i'm a 100% natural and she wants to have kids but i'm 21 omg i don't want her to leave me what to do?!?!?!

Just tell her the truth. That's the most you can do. If she doesn't believe you, then there's something that recently happened that she feels you're not being truthful. As for children, just tell her that you're not ready for children. You do, but someday. If she truly respects you, then she'll abide by your statement. If not, then maybe it's not meant to be.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Omg I did I was like I don't wanna have kids I'm 21 lol and she's like I wanna settle cause she's 24. And she's like if you use roids you can't have babies anymore because it harms your seed blablabla and I'm NOT USING.

But *** it whatever imma take her sister or something, I ain't even mad anymore.

Thanks for the advice guys xOxO

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Yall didn't know what happened between me and that sister at grandma's christmass party though :$:$

Bwhahahaha

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Mink reporting.

Abort mission.

Yall didn't know what happened between me and that sister at grandma's christmass party though :$:$

Bwhahahaha
Das mah puff.

SoulPech

Smash Master
P.U.F.F = ****ified Underrated Fluff of Freeness. Someone at a tournament mocked my puff T_T. So then I 3 stocked him.

Powerfull Unidenfied Fluff of **** you.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Woooooooo beat someone on RC with puffffffff
there were 30 seconds left on the timer, my opponent SD'd a couple times while chasing me.

Also took a stock off MJG's Snake on Brinstar.

Top Bottom