• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
lol dude, I'm a LOCAL player and I wouldn't play friendlies with a Jiggs player. playing with M2k using jigglypuff, a dead bad character, isn't going to advance jiggs or give hope to the players lol.
Everyone chooses to have fun in their own way. It would be a FAVOR to play with someone when they ASK you for a game. that's just what a favor is, lmao. if it's not fun for them to play with you, they're not going to play with you. At a tournament I'm not going to play for more than a game with people far worse than me because I'm here to have fun playing against people on my level. there's nothing wrong with that, though I do support giving some practice to lower level players if you have NOTHING else to do. For the most part the players aren't saying "I'm just too important to play you." what they're saying is:
I'm so much better than you that it is no fun for me to body you in this game. Thus, I won't.
AND IT'S TRUE IF IT'S TRUE. if they're better, that's just that...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I enjoying playing scrubs and making them better.

Maybe i'm just a nice guy

But i also don't play this game to get better.
I just play it because it's something to do Saturdays and I like the community alot.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I play offline almost entirely to get better, if I'm not advancing I'm not really having that much fun. throw me in some doubles friendlies or an FFA to help someone worse than me get better, I'm game. that's completely not serious. But I'd have more fun practicing a matchup with a player who goes equal with me than playing a couple games with the low tier looking to rank with his character.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I enjoying playing scrubs and making them better.

Maybe i'm just a nice guy

But i also don't play this game to get better.
I just play it because it's something to do Saturdays and I like the community alot.

^^this. A million times this.

I play offline almost entirely to get better, if I'm not advancing I'm not really having that much fun. throw me in some doubles friendlies or an FFA to help someone worse than me get better, I'm game. that's completely not serious. But I'd have more fun practicing a matchup with a player who goes equal with me than playing a couple games with the low tier looking to rank with his character.
What's the point of playing the game if you can't settle down and have fun too?

I did pretty bad. Beat a random, then lost to a Toon Link and a Sonic.
**** Sonic. ******* kept me outta 2nd round pools at APEX... :(

Today I realized why rollout isn't bad. :) Should have listened to you guys.
Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's unusable, sure it's not good, but throwing it out every once in a while still works well!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lost to Kingtoon who got 3rd. He always beats me even if I go diddy lol.

the other guy was a Wifi Sonic who had his first in person tournament. He was pretty good and I probably could've beaten him with diddy, but I was too stubborn and only wanted to play Jiggs in tourny.

Won a set of All Brawl tho, 2nd in Doubles with Vex, and 3rd in Smash Flash 2

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Please do Grim. What you just said is no better than Overswarm's infamous "dtilt > Sonic" comment. :applejack:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'm not implying that Jigglypuff can win the MU with just those moves, or that she even wins the match-up.

But if Puff has nair out, what are you going to do other than wait until it finishes, try and run in close and shield it for a punish (the Puff should be ensuring that this is impossible) or doing that side-b shot thing over Puff's head to punish it with bair (puff can also avoid this)?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Jigglypuff nair?

Bair, uair, utilt, sideB, usmash, run away, shield, fsmash.
Also, Sonic can grab a retreating nair if he powershields, if I remember correctly.

Also, if you are currently in a nair, you can't do much to avoid anything that beats it. :applejack:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yeah I was doing retreating Nairs but the Sonic was smart and either timed the spindash perfectly to catch me inbetween or he would just grab me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Half of those things don't even work lol
Fortunately for you, I don't know a damn thing about Sonic right?
Guess I just willed myself to a top two without having any knowledge of his interaction with other characters. :applejack:

PS: Yes, they all work.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Forward Smash.

You either need to be close enough for it to hit (at this point, Puff could just move into you during the start-up lag) or you need to get a read (if we count this, then any move can beat any move).

Running away and shielding do nothing to further your goal.

Sonic isn't so bad that he loses to hitboxes, but they can pose a problem for him. I was watching a game today of Masha's Sonic vs. Earth's Pit, and Earth killed Masha's momentum several times just by holding jab.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's pretty good.

Talkin' to a few girls right now.
Schools gettin' kinda rough at the moment.
And on my way home from bonnaroo i nailed a deer and it really fuked up my car.. so i gotta fix that.
But i'm waking up in the morning and goin' to the gym, so i'm out.

I'm getting more fit :D

Exegguter

Smash Lord
It does suck here and it's always cold as hell. But I don't wanna get in a new enviroment each time. I've been from Holland to Arizona to Manitoba it never stops. Like I'm some illegal refugee or something. Ughhh..

Blissard

Smash Lord
Omg Mink I <3 your avy :D :D :D
Also I spent way too much time on this but hey fellow Puffs, nice to be back, I miss everyone (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<)

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Hmmm...helps if you look at it from further away.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
What's that about? I'm watching Steins Gate and Gunslinger Girl right now.

Up next is Clannad
the world only god knows
Another
And ... I'm sure there's another one.

Top Bottom