• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Like, I literally play worse with the Sun Hat on because it's bigger than Jigglypuff and it covers her body sometimes, making it hard for me to see her attacks.

Also, I like the color Green, so thats why I like the sleep cap, though I still prefer melee's bandana.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Sleepy>Gardener>Flower>Nurse Joy>Naked

They're all great, though. In SSB4 I would be happy if they swapped out Nurse Joy and replaced it with the old crown and bandana.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sleepy>Gardener>Flower>Nurse Joy>Naked

They're all great, though. In SSB4 I would be happy if they swapped out Nurse Joy and replaced it with the old crown and bandana.
Thats not Nurse Joy's hat, it's the Female Trainer's hat from Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
We've been saying nurse joy for years...
NOW you bring this up.

:phone:
Does this look like a Nurse Joy hat to you?

This is a Nurse Joy hat

Also, you're the first person I've ever heard call it a Nurse Joy hat. People have always referred to it as the Female Pokemon Trainer Hat.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Imma snitch scrub nugget tell dem mods his true identity cause aint no *****es be me all undercover in my social, unless yo *** be payin' me or payin' my bills.

scrub_nugget

Smash Apprentice
Master not meGnW found a thread of puffs hitboxes that Puffster posted a long time ago.

Rest and sing had no data. Is this still the case?

Edit: anyway wanna do a community guide?
We could all Skype tomorrow or like, later today.
Game and watch taught me every last thing he knows about puff, so we have equal puff knowledge.

scrub_nugget

Smash Apprentice
I've always had a Skype, dude.

My internet broke :(

If you wanna do community guide, I would be comfortable doing write ups on AT's and/or recovering and/or combos.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I have Skype, but I am in a completely different time-zone obviously.

I don't think combos deserves a write-up, we should just say after each move "Oh, and this can link into x, y and z depending on DI and percentage".

The problem with the old guide is it tries to work in absolutes and list every possible variable, which you can't do for Puff in a game like Brawl.

Top Bottom