• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Don't worry, someone always has to mention how they have done the new thing since 08 and feel like a boss for being ahead of their time.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Woody, if you did, then technically you're at fault for not recognizing it as something useful and SHARING it with the community. That being said, I'm equally to blame because I've been doing this a bit too XD. I never realized that it was actually an AT, I thought I was just doing a late jump (and I had no idea I kept the 2nd jump, that's news to me).

Stuff like this is what makes me love the spacey matchups so much, because it puts Puff at the perfect position to nair a sideB-ing spacey in the grill when they're going for the ledge. Now that I know that Puff retains one of the several 2nd jumps, I'll have even LESS fear to keep going after them. :awesome:

I can't wait to try to use this more effectively, especially on BF.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
This surely benefits jiggs agains spacies, diddy and bad approach characters.

Funfact:
I'm on my third streak watching Bad Girls Club looooooooooooool.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday, Mink. Voila.

My half-birthday was six days ago. I demand heartfelt wishes of happiness from all of you.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
He's probably referring to the day that's farthest from his birthday or simply just 6 months later, hence it being the half way point from his previous birthday to his next birthday.

My birthday is on April 9th so my half birthday is on October 9th.

Top Bottom