• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Blissard

Smash Lord
So awhile back, I went to a Mayday Parade concert. And in the middle of it, when the crowd was all hot and delicious, they played a fast song, and everyone started moshing. And so the guy in front of me was ridiculously hot, like his face, his body, his scent, everything. And so during moshing, I got slammed into him and my face was against his back. And I wad just like "**** it, I don't feel like getting up." So I stayed against his back and inhaled his amazingly delicious and manly hot scent, and I put my hands against him and started feeling him up. It was great. Then the band played a slower song and the moshing stop and I got distracted, then a minute later when I looked back, the guy was gone :( One of the best nights in my life though <3

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
Isn't that how etymology works? Language ain't static aha

I do have a problem with people saying that they "could care less" instead of "couldn't".

At least anti-social make sense (anti as in 'not'; 'not social').
yeah it's cool. language evolution is pretty neat. the word "editor" came before "edit", and people just started using "edit" as the verb form haha

the prefix anti- actually means against, or opposed to though. the more appropriate prefix is a-.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So awhile back, I went to a Mayday Parade concert. And in the middle of it, when the crowd was all hot and delicious, they played a fast song, and everyone started moshing. And so the guy in front of me was ridiculously hot, like his face, his body, his scent, everything. And so during moshing, I got slammed into him and my face was against his back. And I wad just like "**** it, I don't feel like getting up." So I stayed against his back and inhaled his amazingly delicious and manly hot scent, and I put my hands against him and started feeling him up. It was great. Then the band played a slower song and the moshing stop and I got distracted, then a minute later when I looked back, the guy was gone :( One of the best nights in my life though <3

If you were a girl that would have been sexy.

Exegguter

Smash Lord

That was me. I got scared and left.... Sorry :(

Any1 played advance wars???? Currently playing dual strike and it is dah sex

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I am a ****ing noob on this game,but I like to play it.
:p

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Mink, props to you for getting Puff back over Link.

Are there any other Puffs in the BBR?

Tacket

The Innovator
Puff has pretty low potential and severely low reward for the effort you put into her. I'd stick with Diddy or play Melee.
My mains go a bit like this:

1. :diddy:
2. :olimar:
3. :jigglypuff:

I want to use at least one character that is low tier character and Jiggly was the one I felt the most comfortable with.

Welcome to the realm of Puff, Tacket.
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm giving up Jiggly

Thank you for the warm welcome.

HAcoreRD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You try and solve a couples' relationship problems by talking, communicating, and giving advice.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I wonder if there will ever be a day when online gaming can become just as good as in person gaming.

So like, official tournaments can be held online.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Who knew dictionaries nowadays are somewhat influenced by modern idioms/common use? -_- If a word is dead and another is just fine, let's just leave it like that instead of making it even more confusing.

Oops, old discussion.

I don't like to do anything from dair until after like 50-60%...

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
So, I'm narcoleptic and therefore must at least secondary Jiggz, and I've been practicing with her for awhile now and will probably lurk here a bit. My goal is to one day actually use her in a tournament match, but I'm not sure I'll ever be that confident xD

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Use her when somebody takes you to a weird cp that you don't like as your way of saying "screw you" to your opponent for brining you there.

Top Bottom