• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I don't mind Mr game and watch so much anymore.
He was beyond annoying at first but now he doesn't even bug me anymore :)

Also we gotta get kiwi rat out of the thread title.

Sup Vmage :]

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hello.
It was funny looking for tips about how Jiggz plays the Link MU and finding 'no one has experience' because it's the same the other way around too.
I can tell you that Grim Tuesday's take on the MU is basically right, Link's fall-speed doesn't help without platforms, Link's DAC only works as a rare wifi approach and on wifi Jiggz gets a big boost and Link gets nerfed.

Kudos repping a low tier(s) and keeping your forums alive, sort of. 'Later.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
That's awesome, I can't help being doubtful that it will last, but I would love to be proved wrong.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I literally just posted that pic elsewhere, then came into this thread and see it here as well.

Awesome.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Haha I was even thinking about posting that. (But in video form)
Jiggs is just getting hit :/

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
That's all true, but the same could be said about our other bad matchups, like DK or Snake. In fact, the killing disparity is even more extreme in those two cases.

I understand it's a terrible matchup for Puff, but I don't see what makes it as unbalanced as D3/DK, Ice Climbers/Ganon, or any of the game's other +4/-4 matchups.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
That's all true, but the same could be said about our other bad matchups, like DK or Snake. In fact, the killing disparity is even more extreme in those two cases.

I understand it's a terrible matchup for Puff, but I don't see what makes it as unbalanced as D3/DK, Ice Climbers/Ganon, or any of the game's other +4/-4 matchups.
We can actually gimp Snake and DK, and they're slower. G&W is faster and just as strong as they are. One throw off the edge cost snake losts of bairs to the face.

G&W's mobility and fast smash attacks make it super difficult for us to beat him. All he has to do is spam neutral air and b airs and we can't really do anything about it. Then when we get around 50% or so, he just has to get 1 smash attack and we're dead. DK doesn't have the priority G&W has to go against Jigglypuff's arieal attacks, nor does Snake. Jigglypuff can usually hit DK instead of making trades with him, same against Snake.

the point i'm trying to make is, is that we can actually HIT Snake and DK.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
So me and my bff Rachel was at this party the other day and this dude came at my bff Rachel and was like ''hey girl wanna go?'' And she was like ''okay''

My bff Rachel is a ****.

T-block

B2B TST
fun fact:

antisocial means hostile towards society and/or its norms
asocial means lacking ability/desire to socialize

most people mean asocial when they say antisocial

unless we're complaining about SWF culture and plotting to bring it down

^_____^

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
an·ti·so·cial [an-tee-soh-shuhl, an-tahy-]
adjective
1. Unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people.
2. Antagonistic, hostile, or unfriendly toward others; menacing; threatening.

You're thinking of the second definition, T.

T-block

B2B TST
pretty sure it's one of those "everyone's using it this way so let's just make it an official definition". i think the original meanings of the words were as i stated. good to know that it's actually defined like that now though ._.

anyways

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Isn't that how etymology works? Language ain't static aha

I do have a problem with people saying that they "could care less" instead of "couldn't".

At least anti-social make sense (anti as in 'not'; 'not social').

Top Bottom