• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Your guide was written in 09 and the hitbox images aren't even hitbox images:(

I mean it's a nice guide, just old.

:phone:
Um, again. Did you read it? I constantly update it (even log when I do). Also, are you new to her? In case you didn't already realize this, but Jigglypuff is H-tier. She is very limited and to be blunt, one of the worst off characters in this game. Because of this, her metagame is going to be linear and unevolving :(

And you clearly did not read the guide. There is a link to JigglyMaster's video with her hitboxes in it.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hahaha, Jigglypuff's down smash animation is ********. It looks like they didn't even try to make it seamless.

You guys should "evolve" Jigglypuff's metagame.

:040:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
If you clear very hard with 3 stocks, no continue in 20 minutes with puff, she'll learn mega drain and whenever u hit someone with a move she'll heal 20 %. It's true because I'm a guy and I'm on the internetz.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey guys, the Video Game club at my College is hosting a 48 hour gaming marathon livestream for charity on Thursday, March 15th at 3pm, running until Saturday at 3pm. I wanted to help out a little bit and spread the word.

Me and a bunch of other guys are going to be completing games from start to finish and I will be playing two games on Thursday, first I will be playing Sonic Adventure DX at 5pm-8:30pm, and then Luigi's Mansion at Midnight until 2am.

Livestream Link:http://www.justin.tv/mugamers

To learn more about the Charity we are donating to, click here http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

More info about the event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw3CYP34XRU

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lucas, a rest should kill around 65-70%.

And with lucas, a missed rest can lead to an Usmash, which kills DUMB early, or a Dair to Dtilt lock.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Rest should be avoided when against opponents who have a strong smash attack like Lucas.

He's a lightweight and he's gimpable. So make that the way you KO him. Resting should only be used as a last resort, say, you're on your final stock at over 100% and he's only at 65%.

Leave the rest skills against characters like Metaknight or Diddy who don't have moves that can kill you at stupid low percents.

Like in my Apex match against Player-1. I missed drill rest against him and he decided to use Diddy's Fsmash and I smash DI'd out of it and ended up winning the game because of it.

Bing

Smash Master
I dont actually own Brawl, so all my practice/Knowledge of Puff is from Melee. I know they're different but I can generally make the change over. However I love resting in Melee so Its a bad habit in Brawl.

Like I can combo into rest pretty easily. (I have one match recorded, it was from Apex, teams against Red_Ryu and Xiivi, one of them was D3 and I started off game 1 with a rest combo... then got *****)

And JigglyMaster, I watched that set with Tin man :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I dont actually own Brawl, so all my practice/Knowledge of Puff is from Melee. I know they're different but I can generally make the change over. However I love resting in Melee so Its a bad habit in Brawl.

Like I can combo into rest pretty easily. (I have one match recorded, it was from Apex, teams against Red_Ryu and Xiivi, one of them was D3 and I started off game 1 with a rest combo... then got *****)

And JigglyMaster, I watched that set with Tin man :)
Wait, me against Tin man? What match are you talking about exactly? Cause I don't remember fighting somebody that went by that name.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Nice, I asked them to say hi to you for me and I think you waved and gave me a shout out(didn't have my headphones) :D

Top Bottom