• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I don't like running away with Puff, but I often have to :/

Constant pressure and combos is way more fun
I know your pain. Which is why I'm saying that the baiting system could def work all around, especially for puff. I wouldn't really classify it as hardcore running, that's just what I call it. In reality, it was more like "catch me if you can but dont mess up cuz I'm baiting your approach and now I'm gonna bair off the stage"

Constant pressure is definitely more fun and more rewarding. But who says you can't switch up to throw them off? Eh? EH!?

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Disqo with that Diddy logic.

Are you better with puff or bowser?

Definitely diddy logic. I sincerely believe he's a character that thrives and requires constant baits and mixes.
But anywhooo. I'd say puff. Bowsers collecting dust mayne. I'm currently unleashing the Anubus rage all over dentis house though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah...

The whole reason i lose is because i like the pressure.

Disqo

Who the **** are you.

introduce yourself.

And be formal, don't be a troll.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ganondorf is worse than Jigglypuff for two reasons and that's mostly because he's so slow and he has a bad recovery.

I think if he had a good recovery he'd be a lot better because he'd survive in the 200% range almost every life like Snake does. Snake's recovery would normally be bad, but for such a heavyweight character like himself he can get away with it. If Ganondorf could at least damage himself to recover better he would be much better.

Jigglypuff while having good recovery, dies at a early %. Jigglypuff dying = Ganon getting gimped like he normally will.

But the fact that Jigglypuff has faster attacks and has much more mobility in the air, she's better.

If Jigglypuff had some gimmick to stop her self from dying like MK and G&W do, she would be much better as well.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Yeah...

The whole reason i lose is because i like the pressure.

Disqo

Who the **** are you.

introduce yourself.

And be formal, don't be a troll.
Oh lol. Gotcha.

Disqo_bunny.
Diddy main from Cali, living in fort worth tx.
Professional dancer/instructor.
Range of characters (in an almost particular order) are diddy, ddd, Kirby, lucario, puff, bowser.
Major love for donkey kong and kirby games, which def worked out tier wise in brawl! XD
Jigglypuff usage started around October after I watched a combo vid of aerial rests, and I became addicted. Being part black I started calling my puff "Lord Nigglypuff The Malevolent" in my region.
And on and on.....
Do I get the job?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
You don't happen to have a link to that video, do you?

I need some inspiration for aerial rest opportunities.
BOWSER AND PUFF LOVE TO YOU MY BROTHA.
No prob mayne, lemme find it real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT0dJHAg-VE&sns=em
Our smash guys watched the whole thing laughing and gasping and giggling like school children. This videos is the sole reason why I FREAKIN CAN'T DAIR>REST. But I mean, I don't miss aerial ones though, and it's so much more satisfying. Next up, I'm attempting to perfect running rests, as you'll see in this video. Enjoy!

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Oh lol. Gotcha.

Disqo_bunny.
Diddy main from Cali, living in fort worth tx.
Professional dancer/instructor.
Range of characters (in an almost particular order) are diddy, ddd, Kirby, lucario, puff, bowser.
Major love for donkey kong and kirby games, which def worked out tier wise in brawl! XD
Jigglypuff usage started around October after I watched a combo vid of aerial rests, and I became addicted. Being part black I started calling my puff "Lord Nigglypuff The Malevolent" in my region.
And on and on.....
Do I get the job?

Woah what dance? I was in a popping team for a loooong time till like last year.

+ I'm a halfblack 2.

My name's Exegg and I approve your presence.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
My name is mr. Game and watch and I'm all white and I can't dance worth anything.

I do not approve you presence.

nah, you're in. We got that 116 love.

Edit: those poreotics moves.
Nice dancing disqo

Exegguter

Smash Lord
My name is mr. Game and watch and I'm all white and I can't dance worth anything.

I do not approve you presence.

nah, you're in. We got that 116 love.

GTFO then.

Nah jk u can stay.

Disqo that's tight I'll check it out on the computer later though. My phone's a lil ghetto -_-.

I might show you a vid of me dunno yet though hehe

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY THAT PUFFY COMBO VIDEO.

I hadn't watched it yet.

I got a boner. That was freaking sexy.

When did we get a jab lock on every character? Why didn't I know about this?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I liked how none of the opponents airdodged in that "combo video"

Seriously there were a bunch of herp derp opponents allowing themselves to get hit because their arieal attacks were too slow and they refused to air dodge anything.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY THAT PUFFY COMBO VIDEO.

I hadn't watched it yet.

I got a boner. That was freaking sexy.

When did we get a jab lock on every character? Why didn't I know about this?

That video was kinda ***.

Every character in the game gets jab locked by anyone who can jab reset. Every character has an animation that flops them and most characters have a move that resets them: wolf's nair, zss's NeutB, sheik's needles.

I made a thread on jab and nair locks a little while ago. If my matches with m@v were saved... I knocked him off the platform into a nair and then jab lock. I think puffster was watching.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
That video was kinda ***.

Every character in the game gets jab locked by anyone who can jab reset. Every character has an animation that flops them and most characters have a move that resets them: wolf's nair, zss's NeutB, sheik's needles.

I made a thread on jab and nair locks a little while ago. If my matches with m@v were saved... I knocked him off the platform into a nair and then jab lock. I think puffster was watching.
I'm not sure he did, otherwise we would've been teasing him to no end about it XD. I had walked in on the last two matches so I only saw him being a campy ******* for money :(, honestly I'm not very surprised you would get him with that, I'm terrible practice for him because all I really do is utilize edgegame against spacies, he never sees the really fun stuff you guys do.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I liked how none of the opponents airdodged in that "combo video"

Seriously there were a bunch of herp derp opponents allowing themselves to get hit because their arieal attacks were too slow and they refused to air dodge anything.
Yeah, I was kind-of underwhelmed aha

But I was reminded of Utilt > Footstool > Nair > Jab combo, which is good.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, I want to know your opinion on this...

If there was an option to go solo Ivysaur without any fatigue, who do you think would be better, Jiggs or Ivy? I personally think they're pretty even, but I want to hear what you guys think.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ivy is broken tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmbr4ue9Tg

*points to first stock*
Watches Sheik take 52% from Neutral B.

Learn to DI plz

But from what I've heard, if the Pokemon were seperated, Squirtle would be high-top, Charizard would be Mid, and Ivy would be bottom.

idk. What new down b would ivy get? That may be the determining factor for me.
None, we're just considering the three characters but without fatigue nor change after death. It'd be like Zelda/Sheik since they can still change but don't have a down B.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, I was more talking about how early Ivy got the kill, not so much how bad the sheik was :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How EARLY, not how. JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I was just saying that Ivy killed at like, 50%.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, I just searched The Reflex Wonder on YouTube and that was the first result.

Top Bottom