• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I love the snake vs jiggz MU <3 one of my favorite MUs in the game

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Because it's so hard? I can totally hear that if that's why. Hard MUs are the best.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My favorite Match Up in the entire game is using Yoshi against Wario.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Snake vs. Jiggz isn't that hard lol... I mean his tilts are ******** but it's not that hard to not get hit by them. Just get him in the air and punish his landings... Jiggz is probably the best char in the game at gimping Snake now that MK is gone. Sooo easy, just Fair him til he dies, and footstool his C4s. Usually snake recovers really high first, so you gotta bait his air dodge while he's landing so that you knock him offstage again without a double jump, and that's where you gimp him. And even if you hit him after he lands, you're already in the air so you can probably get high enough to hit him while he's recovering anyways.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
My favorite Match Up in the entire game is using Yoshi against Wario.
Aaaaamen!
I main yoshi, my brother mains wario.

We fight daily.
He's better than me.
Such a fun MU, but I always land a grab and dthrow, bthrow, or fthrow, because the ICs come back to haunt me.
And I think "CG GO!"
and throw him away.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Tbh, I love the MU on SV because, while I can infinite him, the moving platform forces me to stop and makes the fight more intense imo.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Isn't it more reliable to just chew and release into usmash? I've never done the infinite myself, but most Yoshi's I've seen tend to mess it up.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
How can you mess it up? The timing is so easy you can get it without any experience and pretty much never fail.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You just watch yoshis feet!
When he puts his foot down you hit z.

I mess it up cause I hold z or something, not sure what happens but yoshi shields.

I hate going to SV.

I like BF.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That's a visual cue LzR, lol.

Also the same one I used until I had muscle memory on it.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It's not actually a visual cue, it's just the time I do it. I don't really watch when I do it, but I'm pretty sure that is the timing. Anyways it's pretty easy to do so no reason to usmash unless you have to.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You CG till like 120 and then usmash.

The visual cues are the foot, or when wario is at the apex(apex lol) of his GR.
So yeah, right about when he starts to fall.

It's no ICs CG, but it's not super easy like DDD on DK.
It takes some practice.

Inb4thepuffscomplainaboutyoshidiscussion.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
You CG till like 120 and then usmash.

The visual cues are the foot, or when wario is at the apex(apex lol) of his GR.
So yeah, right about when he starts to fall.

It's no ICs CG, but it's not super easy like DDD on DK.
It takes some practice.

Inb4thepuffscomplainaboutyoshidiscussion.

I did the Yoshi infinite on my first try in a real match without having any idea about timings or anything. It was easy. And I can do the ICs CG pretty well, but I totally sucks at DDD on DK o_o

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I think even without the GC it's a pretty bad MU for DK.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You are hitting 'Z' too early. Buffering with the 'Z' button results in your character shielding.
You sure about this? Cause I usually wait a while.
Like when warios all the way up I think I'm out of the GR animation, and thus couldnt buffer.

But maybe I am just mis-timing and hitting Z just before the animation finishes, idk.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I did the Yoshi infinite on my first try in a real match without having any idea about timings or anything. It was easy. And I can do the ICs CG pretty well, but I totally sucks at DDD on DK o_o
You know what this tells me? You either think the lag on grab releases are longer than they actually are, or you have stupid slow reaction time. IC's and Yoshi's infinites are all delayed and you have to wait longer after the lag ends before inputing the next command, while D3's needs to be buffered and be done almost instantly after his lag ends.

And for the record, I can do Yoshi's infinite, D3's infinite, and do all the different CGs with ICs quite well, even online in lag. You just need to know all of their respective timings and they arent hard at all.

EDIT: G&W, you need to re-grab Wario AFTER the lag ends, if you buffer it you'll grab too early. You need to wait a few frames after your animation ends before you try to re-grab.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know right? Up on that MLG status *****es!

@M&W: dont know wat that is

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I can do the 2011 CG. I'm da bess. But IC are so terribly boring to play :S
But yeah, I simply cannot do the DK infinite because I haven't practiced it, not because I think it's harder than IC CG or stuff.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can do all the CGs and stuff with ICs, but I cant do anything else with them (im just bad at getting grabs and playing them normally) so I would make a bad IC main lol.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
A chaingrab with IC isn't hard, true. But go ahead, try to chaingrab another character, it's kinda hard. Then add 3rd and then add like 10. It's not so easy in practice.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only characters I have problems CGing with ICs are Jiggs and Luigi, no one else.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I never have really sat down and tried to learn the ICs CGs, ICs just aren't a character I like to use

Top Bottom