• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
i wish i could unread that. alot is going to drive me crazy now
That blog turned one of my biggest pet peeves into something I can chuckle at.

Agreed. Thats why i took it over, it's pretty much dead.
If possible i'd like to also gain control of the MU thread (unless it's in your hands). I have my MU information i would like to post in the thread. Alot of MU's don't even have write ups, and i think it's pretty shameful. It hasn't been written in since... june.

I'll put good work into that thread
I don't mind if you take over the main thread, but I do have a couple of stipulations. I highly advocate us to still use the individual export system, which I have no problems with taking care of. We actually managed to get SEVERAL thorough discussions on various characters compared to any other format that we've tried in the past.

Also, I'm going to nitpick each and every one of your grammatical errors and confusing lines of thought. You and I both know that English isn't your strong suit online.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That blog turned one of my biggest pet peeves into something I can chuckle at.

I don't mind if you take over the main thread, but I do have a couple of stipulations. I highly advocate us to still use the individual export system, which I have no problems with taking care of. We actually managed to get SEVERAL thorough discussions on various characters compared to any other format that we've tried in the past.

Also, I'm going to nitpick each and every one of your grammatical errors and confusing lines of thought. You and I both know that English isn't your strong suit online.
I am okay with this. I would like to use the individual export system. I think it's a very good system and i am in full agreement.

And once again, i am okay with that.

(handshake)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I am okay with this. I would like to use the individual export system. I think it's a very good system and i am in full agreement.

And once again, i am okay with that.

(handshake)
Go ahead and pester T-block then whenever he gets back online. I doubt we'll need it, but I'll save the formatting and links in the OP.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Will do. Would you like me to use the old format for the MU? aka the picture?

Also, i would really like to get rid of troll threads and clean us up like the Zelda/ZSS boards.
Those are really clean boards.

But, i don't wanna make T-block do a bunch of stuff he's not interested in lol

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Will do. Would you like me to use the old format for the MU? aka the picture?

Also, i would really like to get rid of troll threads and clean us up like the Zelda/ZSS boards.
Those are really clean boards.

But, i don't wanna make T-block do a bunch of stuff he's not interested in lol
That format was never mine in the first place, and I honestly hated it. You can do anything that's reasonable.

I'd love for all of the troll threads and metathreads to be deleted as well, but that's at T-block's discretion.

T-block

B2B TST
I don't mind doing any rearrangement. Feel free to ask me for whatever. I'll ask about deleting threads... last I heard we were supposed to close rather than delete unless they were advertising threads.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

These are gorgeous. I feel like alot of people don't take us seriously, or our boards are really deschevled. Is there a way to hide threads? Because i see index threads in these two boards and links to the threads. That may be more useful. and it would make the index thread useful.

Just ideas.

T-block

B2B TST
It will be only threads that are clearly trolling/overly stupid though. Threads that were made "legitimately" will remain.

From that list, I'll remove the second one, the fifth one. Seventh one should go too, but I have a feeling people will want that thread around...?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I don't see what we gain by having those Woody alt threads, but hey, it's not up to me. I suppose "Basically, you gotta hit dem with the spinning ball attack first and then follow it up with the shining kick attack and i knocks them really far off from any percent damage" is just too deep for me.

T-block

B2B TST
lol

It's become an inside joke on the Puff boards now though =(

TIME TO VOTE! :bluejump:

Does jennifurpuff's first thread get removed, cast to the depths of hell as a stain that will taint our Jigglypuff boards no longer?

Or does it remain, a relic of a darker past wrought with trolls and chaos?

Citizens of the Puff boards, cast your vote and lend your voice to the attempts to solve this great dilemma!

majority may not necessarily win ;P

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I don't see why we would need it, you locked it down before anyone could even respond. And I didn't know it was an inside joke. Does that mean im not REALLY part of the puffboards??? NUUUUU!!!!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I don't see why we would need it, you locked it down before anyone could even respond. And I didn't know it was an inside joke. Does that mean im not REALLY part of the puffboards??? NUUUUU!!!!
It's an inside joke
but it isn't funny

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Do people see the thread? can't we just hide it or something?
Jennifurpuff is a legend :o

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Man.

I do love that thread.

Just put a link in the forum index.
Also, noob i requested your friendship via skype should ya ever go on there.

Also. I think i may make a Stage Discussion Thread, is everyone cool with that?
I made an entry in the General Discussion thread, but incase people aren't sub'd there i thought i'd repeat it here.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
AWWWW YEAAAAAAH

T, can you unsticky my Tourney Results and sticky this Social?

Everyone i made the stage discussion, and i made the Falco export.

Please feel free to stop by both and read what i wrote and try to participate. I would appreciate all help.

Veril

Frame Savant
Who's Jennifurpuff?

Woody's compilation of stupid threads is actually really funny. Also hidden within are little nuggets of TRUTH

Ive played with puff in brawl and shes ewwwww not the same

Im going 2 main her again and try 2 make her good =D

Since i hate this game if i fail ill just hate it more ^_^

those *******s took away my rest
;_;

Pretty much how I felt when I first d-smashed with Peach in brawl.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Jennifurpuff is a legend, a hero to the puff players, someone that no matter how good you are at puff, she is better.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
lol

It's become an inside joke on the Puff boards now though =(

TIME TO VOTE! :bluejump:

Does jennifurpuff's first thread get removed, cast to the depths of hell as a stain that will taint our Jigglypuff boards no longer?

Or does it remain, a relic of a darker past wrought with trolls and chaos?

Citizens of the Puff boards, cast your vote and lend your voice to the attempts to solve this great dilemma!

majority may not necessarily win ;P
Well I don't see any problem making a new one, go for it
Imo
AWWWW YEAAAAAAH

T, can you unsticky my Tourney Results and sticky this Social?

Everyone i made the stage discussion, and i made the Falco export.

Please feel free to stop by both and read what i wrote and try to participate. I would appreciate all help.
Damn.

Get wrecked.

Hey guys.
I made a new sig :D
Does it look goooooooood?!

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Can you make one for me?

You = My facebook pic.
Dashy = Fluttershy
Mink = Grim Tuesday
"Papa Puff" = "Grimmily Puffsday"
**Swamp***** Crew** = **Stage Rage Crew**
Rarity = Applejack
Zero Suit Samus = Jigglypuff

<3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I DONT EVEN REMEMBER BACK WHEN I SAID THAT QUOTE OF MINE IN THE COLLAPSABLE PART OF YOUR SIG.

However, I do highly approve of that sig.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Can you make one for me?

You = My facebook pic.
Dashy = Fluttershy
Mink = Grim Tuesday
"Papa Puff" = "Grimmily Puffsday"
**Swamp***** Crew** = **Stage Rage Crew**
Rarity = Applejack
Zero Suit Samus = Jigglypuff

<3
I'll get around to it. It took me like, 2 hours to make.
What are your favorite colors?

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER BACK WHEN I SAID THAT QUOTE OF MINE IN THE COLLAPSABLE PART OF YOUR SIG.

However, I do highly approve of that sig.
Why thank you Zz. <3

Nice sig :D
Animated ones are always fun to make :)
Agreed :D

Blissard

Smash Lord
I haven't seen enuff Puffster here lately :(

Also I'm watching FMA Brotherhood right now. After I'm finished, is it worth going back to watch the original FMA?

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Well the original is different story since it's loosely based off the manga so up to you. Brotherhood is way better though from what I hear.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Omg I was playing this wifi ladder scrub's Ike, and I 3-stocked him with Puff and all 3 kills were off the top with Pound.

UGHHH WHY DIDN'T I RECORD IT!?!?!?! I WOULD'VE MASTERBATED TO IT EVERYDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Top Bottom