• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Macaroni Grill, as a chef.

It wasn't worth it.
They'd make me permanently take them out (they'd close after a shift)

:(

Time to look for a new job.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Having money is a bit more important than looking cool, fighting the power, or whatever reasons you kids these days have to put metal in your body.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I've had these piercings for FAR too long to give it up for a job i wasn't sincerely interested in.

These piercings are a huge part of who i am. It's like...
Idk.

I can't think of an example.
But obv their more important than that job.

Plus i hate the food business.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
There is no way I'll ever understand, I don't even like peircings :p

Chef seems like a cool job IMO
Would you get to where a big Chef hat?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
wear*

and yeah, but trust me. you'll hate it. I worked as a chef for about.... 9 months and my life sucked. Dealing with people's food and *****ing all day is the most annoying thing. Plus you see how disgusting the food really is.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
:facepalm: dat grammar fail

People can be annoying and Ive seen people make the chef/cook redo their food multiple times >_>
And relizing the food you love is garbage has gotta be bad also -_-
I take the job if I needed money though :3

Veril

Frame Savant
Hello Jiggles

I hope Noobicidal is still here. <3

Well at least the job wasn't something like MRI technician ;p my god do piercings not get along with MRIs

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh my god.
I can't even imagine my eyebrow being ripped off.
Or my lip having metal pulled through.

Or my industrial ripping through my cartilage/ripping my ear off.

i don't know whats stronger :(

Veril

Frame Savant
I got owned by the combination of multiple jobs (1 of which I quit), school and some pretty unpleasant family issues. That's the short version :p

Also I got really into gardening and playing with chemicals (making biodiesal and that sorta thing).

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
**** yeah she is.

Puffster, you should help us out in the GR thread i just made.
Along with anyone else who's willing to help.

I'm working on gaining some power in our boards, potentially a Discussion Leader, if possible. I know that asking to be a mod is the WRONG way to be about it (and we ALL love t-block <3). But i'd like to organize alot of our threads, compact some things. Get rid of some things. I feel like i could put in alot of work and be a valuable member of these boards. :)

Kaptain

Smash Ace
**** yeah she is.

Puffster, you should help us out in the GR thread i just made.
Along with anyone else who's willing to help.

I'm working on gaining some power in our boards, potentially a Discussion Leader, if possible. I know that asking to be a mod is the WRONG way to be about it (and we ALL love t-block <3). But i'd like to organize alot of our threads, compact some things. Get rid of some things. I feel like i could put in alot of work and be a valuable member of these boards. :)
AKA: Troll the hell out of all of us.

Well sir, in response to that...

~T-block

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Given that me and you control most of the useful threads Mink, we could just exchange ideas and such regarding what to do with each thread, and get T-block to do any dirty work that would be needed.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I wasn't censor dodging at all, its just a good picture. It was all about love and tolerance, which I'm not feeling a whole lot of right now...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm down with whatever works (@noob)

I want to defintely help organize alot of these boards. Alot of the threads we have can be deleted if possible. I'd like to make edits to some of the stuff in the jiggly competitive forum too.
Just stuff like that :D

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm down with whatever works (@noob)

I want to defintely help organize alot of these boards. Alot of the threads we have can be deleted if possible. I'd like to make edits to some of the stuff in the jiggly competitive forum too.
Just stuff like that :D
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Anyway, I have a couple ideas already if you want to get started. I think you're already doing this with the old Q&A thread, but let's keep all unsorted Jigglypuff discussion there and out of the social thread. People can still stop by, post match up discussion requests there, and ask Jigglypuff-related questions there.

I don't think that the tournament results thread needs to be stickied. A link in the index should suffice, and since few threads actually get posts, it will still stay near the top anyway. I could link the recent grab release thread in the index as well if you'd like.

I'm going through the index now to see what threads need to be added, and what threads are unnecessary.

Edit: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212221

I have no idea how accurate it is, but you might want to read through that in regards to your most recent project.

But... FShy =(
No excuses.

Okay, you just have to see this, it made me laugh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK0XWzAwig&feature=related
Exchanging links is fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-qhj3sJ5qs

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Anyway, I have a couple ideas already if you want to get started. I think you're already doing this with the old Q&A thread, but let's keep all unsorted Jigglypuff discussion there and out of the social thread. People can still stop by, post match up discussion requests there, and ask Jigglypuff-related questions there.

Agreed. Thats why i took it over, it's pretty much dead.
If possible i'd like to also gain control of the MU thread (unless it's in your hands). I have my MU information i would like to post in the thread. Alot of MU's don't even have write ups, and i think it's pretty shameful. It hasn't been written in since... june.

I'll put good work into that thread

I don't think that the tournament results thread needs to be stickied.

Agreed

A link in the index should suffice, and since few threads actually get posts, it will still stay near the top anyway. I could link the recent grab release thread in the index as well if you'd like.

^ you don't need to link it just yet, though feel free. If it ends up having no hits, and we don't finish the information on it, then it would be a waste of time.

I'm going through the index now to see what threads need to be added, and what threads are unnecessary.

I don't know if i mentioned this, but i'm trying to get into the BBR as well. So i'm going to try to do alot more with puff currently, and use alot of the information and valued posts i make as whats the word,

publications i guess? As proof of my knowledge and req's. So i'm going to really try to lock in on this.

Top Bottom