• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If your jumping away do some rising pounds towards them while they chase you.
The hitbox is stupid and it takes you out of grab range.
They might not expect it either.

I've also begun to incorporate ducking into my game. Turns out alot of characters grabs go over us :D

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Is there a list/thread of moves that can be ducked??
I want to incorporate into my gameplay also.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If Ganon does it and it's not USmash, Gerudo, DTilt, or Down-angled FSmash.

I'm pretty sure you can duck it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The biggest problem with jigglypuff that I have is trying to keep the stock lead after KOing someone first stock.
Best way to do it is just to let them approach you. When you run away more often they'll start to get too impatient and rush at you without thinking. Then you can easily hit them with either pound or a pivot d air into grab or rest.

Jigglypuff is actually quite good at air planking because of her aerial mobility and speed. If you ever want to do good with Jigglypuff you need to understand that shes one of the very few characters that's bad AND "gay".

-LzR-

Smash Hero
There is going to be a 50+ player tourney in 3 weeks. There will be some big names like Armada.
I am thinking of going all Puff.
WISH ME DAAAMNNN LUCK!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
:(

T-block you need one too...

and then theres only
noob
Exegg
Jmaster
LZR.
Woodman.
Snipernight.

sorry if i forgot someone.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I need to get back my avatar with the guy on the rocket-propelled guitar.

That was the best thing ever.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This is a better avatar:

It's the only thing Jiggs is good at.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sing negates our horizontal momentum, and even if the opponent has enough momentum to be pushed towards the edge while sleeping, they won't fall off.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Does this mean it can be used for momentum cancelling? Lol, I didn't even know.
I could have worded that better. It stops momentum to a certain degree. If you try to momentum cancel with say, Fox's Shine, you'd think that you'd stop completely assuming you had no previous knowledge of the move beforehand. With the exception of GW's bucket, DK's up B, and Yoshi's side B, characters actually gain momentum with special moves and die even faster.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's because when programming the game, they simply forgot to fix those moves.

So many programming errors. Brawl is such a mess. I want AC on Ganon's FAir :(

T-block

B2B TST
I could have worded that better. It stops momentum to a certain degree. If you try to momentum cancel with say, Fox's Shine, you'd think that you'd stop completely assuming you had no previous knowledge of the move beforehand. With the exception of GW's bucket, DK's up B, and Yoshi's side B, characters actually gain momentum with special moves and die even faster.
Not entirely true. Squirtle's side-b stop horizontal momentum, so u-air > side-b is the best horizontal momentum cancel option for him. Diddy's side-b has a similar effect. Pretty sure Pound doesn't make you die faster either.. not sure how much it helps though.

Top Bottom