• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee Major OFFICIAL RESULTS

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Sorry for holding up brackets. I swear that's the last time I'll ever attempt to play 3 different games at the same time LOL

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

1. Dabuz ($350) - :olimar: - Congrats on winning the whole thing...before I left FL everyone was saying you would win...and they were right...so good ****

2. Ally ($175) - :snake:/:marth:/:rob: - 2nd place ain't bad...good ****

3. Mr. R ($70)- :marth: - Good **** on 3rd place...you're a super cool dude and it was fun hanging out with you

4. V115 ($35) - :zerosuitsamus: - Good games man...I had that 5 saved for you from last time hahaha...good **** on 4th

5. MJG ($21) - :toonlink: - cool meeting you...had some fun friendlies day one

5. Swordgard ($21) - :popo:/:snake: - I felt sick watching you fight luckay in crews...I felt your pain...you still won though...after 10 minutes hahaha...good ****

7. HolyNightmare ($14) - :rob: - Didn't really see you all tournament...so I don't have much to say..

7. ChuDat ($14) - :kirby2:/:popo: - It was fun hanging out with you man...and it was fun reminiscing about the good old days...I checked out the bracket before I left on day 2...and if I had actually stayed there was a chance we would have played but whatever...I hope you have good luck with that fence and if I learn any fence building techniques I'll let you know...also I'll keep you updated on FL tournaments for when you come down here

9. Will - :dk2: - It was awesome meeting you and hanging out and even more awesome playing friendlies with you...DK vs Mario is so much fun...if I had stayed for brackets there was a chance I could have played you if I beat Red X...and you probably would have smashed me hahaha...anyway good stuff man

9. Stroumbert - :falco:/:falcon: - I was hoping I would get a chance to play against you at one point since I used to play the Falcon vs Mario match everyday with Mic Lorenzo...and it's fun as hell...maybe next time

9. Tin Man - :olimar: - Despite what anyone else says I think you did an excellent job running this...it was fun getting to play against you in pools...and once again man...I appreciate you not giving me terrible seeding like I get in FL hahaha...for the first time in a long time I actually felt like things were fair

9. Zinoto - :diddy: - Don't think I played against you...if I'm wrong feel free to correct me...but good **** on 9th place

13. Meekspeedy - :sonic: - Sonic is a pretty cool dude

13. Luckay4Lyphe - :pit:/:pikachu2: - 10 minute crew battle match...I don't blame you for playing the way you did...but still...uugghh hahaha

13. San - :ike: - I like your Ike...he's a pretty cool dude

13. Ninjalink - :diddy: - Don't know if I played you...don't know what I can say really...

17. Croi - :warioc: - See above

17. Firefly - :yoshi2: - Super awesome matches in pools man...I really thought I had you game 1...I was living in gravy town....my whole second stock was spent destroying your life...and then...that Uair...that's when it all went to **** hahaha...I played against Poltergust and D-torr a little bit so I had some idea of what I was doing...but yoshi is just so damn squishy...good games though

17. Mar1 - :dk2: - we played a few games...it was fun

17. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2:/:fox: - Don't beat yourself up man...we could have done better in doubles but the games just didn't work out in our favor...I know you were still hesitant with teaming with Mario and doing double snake...but I hope after this you learned that it can still work out...I know we could have done better but it just didn't happen this time so eh...maybe next time

17. Big D - :popo: - It was fun playing some friendlies with you...almost every large scale tournament I've been to I've had to play against ICs so I know the match-up pretty well for both Mario and Snake...if I had stayed at the tournament we probably would have had to play each other in bracket...and that would have been a really fun match...it was cool meeting you

17. Zetsu - :falco: - not sure if I played against/met you

17. BillyBeeGood - :snake: - See above

17. Asa - :olimar: - See above

25. Cruxis - :snake: - I saw you play a few matches and I have to say your snake is very sexy...you got that 09 swag and it was really fun to watch you play

25. Chris Fisch - :random: - not sure if I played against/met you

25. Toronto Joe - :fox: - See above

25. Techiyo - :marth: - See above

25. Blacktwins - :yoshi2: - See above

25. HungryBox - :jigglypuff:/:dedede: - I feel like you and I should have teamed for Brawl(or melee...but I'm garbage at that game now) just so the only two people from Florida could have been together hahaha...also I like how I see you at an international tournament in Canada before I see you in my own state...Florida logic

25. JTSM - :snake: - You left me a shoutout which makes me believe I met you and played you...but I don't recall...if you're who I think you are then yes it was fun meeting you and playing with you hahaha

25. Drake - :rob: - not sure if I played against/met you

33. Leafshadow - :rob: - It was fun playing against you...even though we got to play on all the levels where you get to shark the hell out of me hahaha...but still good games...I hope you took some of my advice to heart and evolved your game...if you want advice with anything just send me a message

33. Mr. L - :luigi2: - It was fun playing against you man...I trained with Polmex for infinite time a million years ago so I know Mario vs Luigi inside and out...but it's still a fun as hell match up

33. Thugz - :pikachu2: - not sure if I played against/met you

33. Atilla - :dk2: - See above

33. FZK - :diddy: - See above

33. Crowbar - :diddy: - See above

33. Ruinn - :dk2: - It was fun playing friendlies with you before pools

33. Goku - :snake: - Not sure if we played...think we did...but I can;t be sure...either way good games...or not good games hahaha

33. Monk - :mario2: - Should have placed higher...but you left before brackets started...what an idiot...oh well...good ****

33. Fuddo - :pit: - I think we played a few games...either that or I watched you play a few games...I don't even know

33. Poke - :falco: - Sorry to hear about your controller troubles...it always sucks to lose due to something outside of your control like that...you would have easily placed much higher...anyway...it was fun seeing you again...and it was fun playing against you in doubles...game one was super tight...and I think I might have stole the win if you didn't grab me hahaha...but we won the set overall so I don't know...good stuff though

33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: - We played a few friendlies...and they were fun...it was cool meeting you

33. R e d X - :ness2: - Before I left I saw you were my first round opponent...and it's kind of lame because I watched your ness a bunch and I was really looking forward to playing against you...it would have been fun as ****...maybe next time

33. Inle - :marth: - not sure if I played against/met you

33. Zhao - :luigi2: ZHAOOOOOOO...it was awesome seeing you again...I wish we had gotten to play some matches but we still have all the time in the future to get some matches in...thanks for letting me use your phone...and next time we're both at a tournament I think we should team...I'm just sayin'

Stef - Sorry you didn't make it into pro bracket...and don't feel bad about beating Dan and I in doubles...it's just how the game works...thank you for housing me for the one night...and I'm sorry for the confusion hahaha...it was fun hanging out with you

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
loll unleashing on Mprime.. I'm sure at this point both sides are willing to just drop it and grab a beer next time they cross haha

Speaking of which, Adnan should I be apologizing for AN? Don't remember much except Sk and I being rowdy in both hotels after post-tourney drinks. We'll buy you a shot or something next time our paths cross for putting up with it, lol

@ techiyo: legit man, hope to play ya again (hopefully during an MK-legal) :)

unknown522

Some guy
Impulse shoutouts

1: Mango - congrats on the win. Also fun talking/chilling during the week. Very entertaining to watch as usual. Looking forward to the next time we meet. Maybe I'll improve.

2: Dr. PeePee - congrats on 2nd. I wanted to see 2 more games in GFs, but ah well. Too bad that we didnt get to play more, aside from the **** in crews.*

I'm glad that you played out your matches right away. It helped the tourney run smoother as well. Good luck in Norway. Hope you win it.*

3: Hungrybox - GGs in bracket. You kinda kicked my *** in both events. I know you're disappointed in your placing, but you did good. Until next time.

4: Mew2King - this guy! Scariest man alive in crews. You got your own theme song. What is more badass than that. You're the only one out of the top 4 that I didn't get to play with. Hopefully next time. Hope you had fun. I also heard about what happened to your finger.

5: KirbyKaze - congrats on beating me again in bracket and pretty much ripping through our PR in losers, lol. *You did good repping Canada. Great job on the stream as well, and in crews too. Well, you know what it is. I didn't need to repeat myself

5: Vwins - good work holding it down for Canada man. You did really well at this tourney. Good friendlies, and doubles as well. Too bad that we didn't get to play more. Next time man.

7: unknown522 - lol, only fox in top 8...

7: Kage the Warrior - Kage ze warrior. Ooh la la! Always Great to see you. We also always come up with new jokes, after the abundance of old ones, lol. You did great in the tourney overall and great in crews as well. We'll definitely meet up again. Until then, take care

9: Nintendude - great see you again dude. I had a great time talking with you. Also sucks that we had to play twice in the bracket :/. Great to see that you have improved as well, but so have I :p. I'm glad that you were able to come out. It helped make the tourney a better experience. Until next time man.

9: RaynEX - the man of the hour. We all missed you man. It was great wrecking **** in doubles, but we were defeated by both Quebec teams once again. I'm not giving up though. You also did great in crews, holding it down. Also, sucks about tour controller for the singles matches. Im sure that wont happen again. Anyways, you know what it is. I'll catch you later.

9: SFAT - rivaling Idea for 'nicest guy ever'. It's a tough call. We had some good games, but I really wanted to play you more at the house. Sucks about the set with kage, lol. I just saw the vid. Looking forward to the next time man.

9: Weon-X - this other guy right here! Good **** on 9th place man. You did well. I'm glad that you were able to show your skills. Good work in teams as well. You guys gave us some trouble. Don't beat yourself up about crews. Also sorry for the distraction. You know I was cheering for you all the way and that I obv wouldn't try to make you play worse. But I guess it had that effect. Anyways, you know what it is. Train up soon. 'till next time.

13: Winston - a pleasure to see you again. Finally got to talk a bit though. You're a great guy and a good player to boot. My one regret is that I didn't get to play you when you were playing better. Next time for sure man.

13: I.B - this *****! You and shayna really came through for me man. I would've had zero sleep if you guys didn't let me crash. I feel that my success was completely related to that. Greatly appreciated. I also had a great time just hanging with all you guys at your house and at shayna's place. Cake-flavored vodka was **** as well. I don't think we played singles matches aside from being drunk on Tuesday. Well get some practicing in man. Also, good work in crews as well man. Also, make shayna read this too.

13: Silent Wolf - ottoooo! I can't even say GGs for the crew battle. We both know what happened. Really sucks about the controller dude. Hopefully you get a good one soon.

With that aside, It was an awesome week hanging with you. Also the team mega man X speed run was fun. I learned some things from watching you as well. Tight friendlies before the tourney as well. Even with how many we played, it wasn't enough for me. Can't wait to hang again man.

13: Bam - Bam Bam Bam! This guy taking forever for the tourney lol. Ah well. You're still one of the coolest mofos around. You did well in crews man. Almost beating mango in dittos is pretty crazy. You're another one of those guys that I can't really say GGs too. We both know you are way better than our set. Congrats on beating us in doubles. I tried hard, but it wasn't enough. I'll definitely see you again though. We gotta play some friendlies one of these days.

17: Izek - yoo, I forgot that you placed 17th. Not bad. I hope you enjoyed yourself at the tourney. I had a good time talking with you as usual man. I'll see you soon

17: Vudujin - such a chill mofo. Great Lv.9 Luigi team lol. I peeped a few matches when you were playing. You also did some cool stuff in the crew battle, and in our bracket matches. I watched a bunch of your games. I also wanted to buy one of those foxes, but it's gotta be white. I'll try to make it to HOPE 5, to chill with you guys.

17: summonedfist - glad you could make it with all those complications. Sounded like you had a good time. We didn't talk much or play at all this time. Maybe next time dude.

17: Idea - you! Good work on beating m2k in crews. The plan worked perfectly. Fun weekend as usual. You know what it is.

17: tect - glad you made it. I don't think we played at all, but forgive me if we did, and I don't remember. Also thanks for leading off in crews. You did pretty well. Next time you can go as falco if you want. Looking forward to seeing you if you can come down.

17: nakamaru - another cool dude. Glad that you came through to the tourney. I'm glad that we were able to play some. Also thanks for helping me practice with those controllers. There were some really gay stocks, lol. You did some good **** too. Anyways, hope you enjoyed yourself and I'll definitely see you again.

17: Icer - nice meeting you. I didn't think we played, but I could be wrong. I know that I watched you play a bit though, and you seemed pretty good. I'll definitely see you around.

17: Toph - great chilling you this week. I really wanted to get more games in with you though, but someone always interrupted, lol. Still, you're a great guy to hang with and easy to talk to. You're also right about being an easy guest. We should've shown you around the town though in Monday, but ah well. You and Otto are a fun combo to hang with. Looking forward to the next time we meet.

25: Riddlebox - fun weekend. Thanks for bringing beer (though I ended up not drinking it :/). The Zelda MST team run was pretty Lols, with mango calling us nerds when explaining a glitch. Thanks for helping me practice the night before the tourney as well. Helping out the tech skill. You know what it is. Until next time dude.

25: H I V + - nice guy. I wanted to get some games in with you as well. Aside from doubles. Maybe at the big house 2 or something if I can make it.

25: UltimaScout - mogwai's shaven, skinnier twin, lol. Good to see you again. The drive out sounded tough dude. Also a shame you couldn't bring cactuar. You're the first person I got to play at the tourney, so I'm glad to get a bit of practice in. Next time we'll play more.

25: Europhoria - the usual. Fun hanging out and talking about anything/everything. You know what it is. Looking forward to your return to Scarborough.

25: HammerTime - not bad of a placing. I don't think we really talked at this. Another time man.

25: Windrose - aww man. Usually I peep your matches, but I didn't even have a chance to at this. I hope you were ****** *****es at this man. Also, I got some things to discuss with you. Expect a MSG in the near future. Oh, and training session soon hopefully.

25: EWC - good friendlies. Sucks to hear about your controller dude. You should definitely try to make it out to toronto and practice. You've got some good potential man.

25: Juggleguy - GGs in pools. You Kicked my ***. IMO, you should've been on the crew, but meh. Also great talking with you as well as usual. I'll do my best to make it to big house 2 as well. Well, until next time.

33: Watermelon - Big Pun! Also sucks about that controller. I don't think I saw you much at this, let alone play you. I wanted to see your progress, but busy. Well, until next time.

33: Toxc - not sure if we met.
33: acidile - it's been a while dude. I think you were more energetic than usual, lol. I'm glad that you found your glasses, and that you didn't mind them being broken. The hard work searching for them payed off! Well, until we meet again.

33: Roid Rage - same pool again for the 50 millionth time. I hope that I'm not Getting boring for you dude. Also great talking with you as usual. I enjoy our conversations. Keep up the good work.

33: zhao - not sure if we met.

33: Jus-Tin - you and your stupid questions. Or repeat questions. I know you're just trolling though. Anyways, Uhh sorry about the mixup for wobbling. It was supposed to be banned, but it wasn't added in the OP, so I guess you didn't get to utilize it much while you had the chance. Ah well.

33: Gohkoo - I don't think we talked at all.

33: jay tang - not sure if met

33: TastyGoldFish - you know what it is.

33: The Pizz - aww man. I think we talked like once at the tourney. And that was just me being busy. I hope you had a good time. Especially with ssb64.

33: Prince of Persia - man. I hadn't seen you in forever dude. So good to catch up with you man. We all miss you. Thanks for running **** at this. Things probably wouldn't have run as smoothly without you. Sorry for all the stress and hassle that happened all that weekend. I definitely hope to see you around, even though life takes priority man.

33: cdp - great talking with you as usual man. You didn't do too shabby. I was watching some of you matches.

33: Papa Spitfire - not sure if met
33: Jethrotex - I don't think we talked much at this. Good work on making brackets though.

33: Frog - is this 'just a frog'? Or someone else.

33: Anth0ny - good work making the bracket. But sucks that you had to leave for soccer. Lol Italy got *****, though I wanted them to win.

Switchblade - always a pleasure. Thanks for giving me some of that poutine. I was sooo hungry, with no sleep. You were another huge contributor to the melee tourney. I know it was mad stressful, and you were tired as well. You still have your T.O. Touch though. I will see you around down the road.

Wilkins - glad you made it. Thanks for helping with the tourney even though you came as a spectator. It was fun hanging, and thanks for buying me that expensive gatorade. I'll definitely drop by though, seeing as I didn't make it for your birthday.

C 3 - glad you came. Catching up as usual and stuff. I'll drop you a call in the near future.

Sanuzi - thanks for the text/call. And thanks for listening to me ramble on about the tourney. I appreciate the support. Hope to see you at the monthly.
MorningThunder - thanks so much for letting me try those controllers. 2 of them were not bad. The L- button could've been switched out, but too lazy/tired/no Philips-head. I also had a great time talking with you. I gotta check out those movies soon. We'll definitely meet up in the near future.

Holy nightmare - always great talking to you. I want to see you **** at the next one man. I'll always be cheering for you.

Ally - I don't think we talked at all at this one. We gotta catch up dude.

Techyio - that DKC2 stuff was awesome! So cool seeing it in person. *You have made me want to start learning this stuff. It was a great experience.

Sword guard: - great talking with you man. You are very knowledgeable, especially when it comes to brawl dude. Thanks for coming out.

Chu Dat: glad that you came down. Sucks that you're bored of melee, but I respect it. Those brawl doubles matches were pretty Lolz as well. Also great talking to you. You're another guy that's easy to talk to. I'll do my best to make it to one of your tourneys in VA. Hoping to find cheap bus tickets....or a job. Well, I'll see you around. Good luck in brawl dude.

Meek speedy: thanks so much for the pillow. Also thank you for supporting and believing in me man. I peeped some of your matches as well. Keep doing what you do man. I'm sure we'll meet up soon.

T.O. Joe: - always great man. Sucks that Italy lost lol. That description of your saltiness was really funny. Looking forward to seeing you again my man.

Piddle sticks: - we didn't talk that much, but I hope the Pokemon tourney went well for you man.

Sauc3: - thanks for the training session Friday night man. I think it helped me some. Also thanks for the beer too man. Much appreciated. I wanted to see you **** **** at this tourney but ah well. I hope that Pokemon went well for you though. Fun chilling as usual. And I'll see you around.

Warchamp - great work T.Oing. It was great working with you dude.

RedX - also a pleasure as I said to warchamp. You guys are good people.

NekoNeko - thanks for housing me Sunday night. I had fun hangin on Monday. Still, I would have rather had bing stay there instead of me, so that I could've left sooner, lol. Ah well. Until next time.

Stef - Yes, DKC 2! That's what I like to hear! I'll probably see you in the near future as well.

Snow shard - nice Kirby, lol. I saw those matches on the stream.

Bing - lol, the friendlies. I see you trying to falcon/warlock punch people. I peeped some o your pools matches as well. Not too bad. Well, see you around.

Drekken: great working with you for the stream. I am glad that you were happy with the viewers. Looking forward to seeing you again.

GDLK (Larry): thanks for the shirt! It's pretty beast.

Tin Man - not bad of a tourney. Sorry that melee ***** the stream. I think it helped the sponsors for streaming though tbh, but yeah, we shouldn't have taken that long in the first place. You did a great job running this event, and I can't even begin to imagine how stressful this must've been for you man.

Well, I'll catch you in the near future.

To those I missed: sorry. So many people.

All in all, good tourney. I'm pretty happy with my placing, but ofc I wanted to go further. I gotta step it up and not permit **** to happen.

Welp, unknown522 finishing shoutouts. Sorry if there are grammatical errors. Im too lazy to take off auto-correct on my phone. Anyways, Peace everybody.

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
another shoutout: I love R e d X more than anything ever :)

Mprime

Smash Ace
Oh ****, getting my password/user feels so ****ing good. Ahh~

Now straight to business

First of all, QQ moar, I was expecting this shoutout from when I left that night, but pleasantly surprised you sound like more of a ***** on the boards than you did in person, congratulations. Second of all, don't ****ing start some pity trip here over your ****ing name and fail to put in parts to the actual story.

- When you weren't in pools, I had no idea how you weren't in since Warchamp7 had to manually insert names into tio (not his fault either, nor am I blaming him) but I ended up putting your name in. I had you in the first round of pools but couldn't find you (found out later)

- When I found out after the 1st wave of pools were finished that you weren't in the 2nd wave (due to the confusion made from holding back on HBox's pool, instead of playing it) I had to manually add you into pools that already had 5, while the first wave having pools of 4 or 5 with 1-2 people missing in them (but at this point they left for their break, so I couldn't add you in) so I had you play out your pool in a pool of 6 (even though I had to look for you, and could've/should've DQ'd you for your lack of comunnication)

- You played your pools and I had to asterisks your name because I'm sure you didn't know you got out of your pool, so I started to ask around and look for you, I think I told you that you got through (that, or told you before you played your pool that if you got 4th you'd be in bracket) so the following day I had you in the bracket

- THEN, when Tio in all it's glory advanced the respected players it cut off the top 3 in each pool. (This is where "Goku" was cut-out of bracket entirely) and from the bracket build-up it had added a guy who wasn't even there from a pool from the 1st wave advanced (Ultra_Luigi), but I obviously knew who you were, so I tried calling out for you alerting you of the change/where you're playing--you didn't respond, so I kept calling for you Sunday morning to find you and alert you that you were playing your bracket match (ask the melee guys how often I was yelling for Goku like a moron looking for you)

- Then you show yourself, and ask about why you're Ultra_Luigi. We then listed the following excuses

1. The bracket is made, and is well into progress so it isn't possible for us to do anything about it

2. When we tried (we ****ing tried, too) to change the name it gave us difficulty and wouldn't let my buddy who was on the laptop.

3. The other way we thought of changing/fixing it is going back into the tio pools sheet and change your name, but we found out that it would recreate the bracket.

response to those reasons: Yes I said we were too lazy, but if you weren't so ****ing emo the context and tone was clearly playful and implying that with the workload we had, we didn't/couldn't do it due to time constraints. Think about it, you wanted me to fix your name (which you were mopping around like a ***** even after we gave you the reasons why) and have us stop bracket progress, and re-enter other people's victories just so that your name is correctly spelled. Kindly stfu.

It's funny though, I could've DQ's you when

1. You were nowhere to be found during pools at one point
2. You were nowhere to be found during brackets

I understand you were playing Brawl, but Nintindude was far in Melee doubles, and S64, was participating in Brawl doubles AND had singles pools and even then I had contact with him while he was hopping around, and funny enough I was on his *** with the DQ threat and we housed the ****ing guy, who came from US. But, hey I got your name wrong and you felt like "you were being trolled over it". ****ing hilarious.

I had no issue with your name, I had to write/add into melee bracket a pair of usernames by the likes of:

xXx-/MLG\-hEaDsHoTakfkaufhh-\xxx
and something else just like that, but did I troll them? no, you know why? because I had no ambition of trolling people. Yeah, your name was spelled wrong, but my buddy just put your name that way so that we knew to call "Goku" instead of "Ultra_Luigi"

All in all, this is typical. It's always the smashers you bendover for that ****ing complain the most. I'm just typing this **** in blindfury and some sadistic joy to point out how much of a ***** you are.
I said i couldnt give a **** about the name thats not what im pissed about. It's the disrepect i felt for picking a tag you "seemed" to really ****ing hate.

When i first came into the venue i told you my tag for registration and you were like wtf why would you go with that tag. Then I waited for pools and checked the sheets a bunch of times to see if i was in wave 1 when tey were posted on the wall and didn't see my tag anywhere. So i assume im in wave 2. Wave 2 comes and im still not in there. So im like wtf. I finally get in which is good i get to play. Im told after pools that i made it into bracket. Next day i see my name nowhere in bracket so im like this is getting strange. So i get told that i am in it but im gna be ultra_luigi. "facepalm" are you ****ing kidding me by then who wouldn't assume they are getting trolled. You guys then change it to gohkoo and im like seriously again, how much does this guy hate the tag goku. I honestly find it really hard to believe you couldnt change the name but if thats te case w/e. But it wasnt the fact that it seemed like you refused to throw my tag in the it was the fact that it really felt like i was being trolled/disrepected hard for just chosing a tag that you think is lame. And as for being late as **** with my matches, that is bs i was ontop all of my matches. I had both brawl and melee to play and played all my matches asap. You cant just get on a tv and play all ur matches at once. I was waiting on other ppl to complete there **** just so i could get a tv. If i am wrong then i am wrong and everyone can hate me i do not give a ****. From my perspective it just looks like you were being a **** and trying to make it so i wasn't part o the tourney for nothing more than a tag. In the end all i really wanted to say is i think your a ***,go **** yourself and i really dont believe half the **** you told me anout why you could not just enter my name.

:phone:

swordgard

Smash Hero
Stroumbert went Wario vs me and tried to time me out and it worked >.>.

GGs tho shoutouts later.
Oh yeah, he probably thinks ics have a slight advantage over falcon instead of his usual 5-5 matchups, as such in last resort goes wario.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Ggs everyone, it was fun. Nice seeing everyone again after not going to a tournament for awhile.

Shoutouts later when I get home from the cottage.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ the whole tyrant vs MPrime fiasco.

I agree however that some people were simply not committed enough to playing their required matches and simply being ignorant to what the TOs were saying. Props to Nintendude for being involved with every smash game yet always somehow being able to come and play his ssb64 matches when I called him.

It's good to see that some people have listening skills.

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
This is all I can say on the subject, (I ended up typing more than I'd thought)

[COLLAPSE="My thoughts"]I must say I'm enjoying this rant, as much as I am enjoying it, y'all should calm down.

Whether you were called or not MPrime, or you didn't hear it whatever, there's no use complaining about the past.

I know for a fact that the TO's were definitely working their pants off and were under a lot of stress, you adding to the stress probably didn't help matters, if you went up to them calmly you probably would've been taken care of nicer. You should be glad that you played anyway, they were DQ'ing people everywhere this tourney so you shoulda just made the most of it and had fun! I understand that you feel you were mistreated, and I can't debate either side of it because I didn't witness it, but you shouldn't go causing drama like that for what could've been (and probably was) an honest mistake.

The only other thing to say ask is, why the heck did you choose to change your name anyway? At a big tourney like this you're causing more problems. We know you as MPrime so if we saw "MPrime" on our sheet we'd go "oh yea! I know who that is!" and then we find you. Sure I knew you were under the name "Goku" but not everyone else. We ran into this as problem with some of the NS guys who applied under a different name. We had no idea who they were so we put their new names in as 4th seeds in the pools, and there's another long story with what happened after adding their regular tags as well.

For all we know they were indeed yelling at the top of their lungs "GOKU! YOU HAVE A MATCH!" And during their yelling you had a match in brawl and were too into it to really pay attention to something you are not regularly called. Kind of how we, as humans, naturally respond to our given names over anything else we may call ourselves. IE, if someone yells "Kevin," even if it's a different person, I'd instinctively say "Yes?"

My point is, changing your name was the stem of this problem and I can't see what it would've achieved even if it did go smoothly. If this whole thing happened under the name "MPrime" and you felt disrespected, I'm sure you would never even had mentioned the name being a problem in the first place, and just that you felt disrespected being left out.

... That was more than I expected to type...[/COLLAPSE]

weon - X

Smash Ace
Unknown522 posting:

Unknown, accept me on facebook, the name's Kevin ;)
ohhh, so that's you. You've been added

oh my gosh longest phone post ever LOL

glad I could help the tourney run faster <3 unknown
greatly appreciated! <3

I made the shoutouts while I was at my friends' place (two brothers). I was watching them play CoD MW3, so I just figured I'd type it out then.

another shoutout: I love R e d X more than anything ever :)
awww

Windrose

Smash Lord
OK Ryan, just message me whenever.

Nakamaru, yeah those were some long friendlies. But I was learning a lot about the matchup through them, I rarely get to play falcons up here in the igloo state.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, can't believe I forgot this
Shoutouts to Stef for providing us with her entertainment (yelling out stupid ****) during Brawl crews XD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh wow, the results thread is up. I'd like to see brackets cause I have no idea who lost to who.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
1: Mango: It was hella fun watching you play live, congrats on the win.

2: Dr. PeePee: Same to you, plus you have the sincerest thank yous I've ever heard.

3: Hungrybox: It was fun hanging out with you and playing against you.

4: Mew2King: Fun friendlies.

5: KirbyKaze: David! I couldn't have made bracket without you. Was fun hanging out with you the entire week.

5: Vwins: Your Peach is so pretty, what kind of shampoo does she use?

7: unknown522: Sorry we didn't get to talk much.

7: Kage the Warrior: The face you made after your last match with SFAT was hilarious.

9: RaynEX: Glad to see you coming out again.

9: SFAT: Fun friendlies.

9: Weon-X: Was fun yelling things out during the matches with you, also friendlies, and hanging out, and other things that are in some relation to stated facts.

13: I.B: Good games.

13: Silent Wolf: Really fun hanging out with you, hope to do it again sometime. Pride!

17: Idea: Fun talking with you throughout the tourney.

17: tect: Good games.

17: Toph: Brooo, you're hella chill, hope to hang with you sometime.

25: Riddlebox: Great seeing you again.

25: Europhoria: Lol.

25: HammerTime: Good games.

25: Windrose: Good games.

33: Roid Rage: Smash Bros. before hoes.

33: TastyGoldFish: What is do?

Sorry to anyone I may have forgotten.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
1. Dabuz ($350) - :olimar: - Good job on first place and GGs in pools
2. Ally ($175) - :snake:/:marth:/:rob: - Your ROB was so entertaining to watch
3. Mr. R ($70)- :marth: - Good Job on 3rd
4. V115 ($35) - :zerosuitsamus: - Thanks for the advice you gave me during friendlies Sunday Morning, and Good **** on 4th
9. Stroumbert - :falcon:/:falco: - Way to Represent Falcon!
9. Tin Man - :olimar: - Good Job on the amazing tournament! I had lots of fun
9. Zinoto - :diddy: - We started playing Friendlies but then I had to go do Melee pools :( Next time we have to play
13. Luckay4Lyphe - :pit:/:pikachu2: Good Job man, great meeting you.
13. San - :ike: Fun friendlies on Saturday. Your Jiggs is Scary O.O
25. JTSM - :snake: GGs in Pools, I choked hard with that SD at zero with Falcon.
25. Drake - :rob: ROB Main Woohoo
33. Leafshadow - :rob: Another ROB main!
33. Ruinn - :dk2: Fun friendlies on sunday. You need to work on the ROB Matchup. I expect you to beat me next time we play :p
33. R e d X - :ness2: GGs in Pools, I almost had you game 1.

Frog - GGs in Amateur Bracket
Bing - Such a close set.
Stef - I'll get you next time :glare:
Tom8er - GGs in Amateurs. That was one of the most fun sets I played at the tournament :)
Shard - Your Kirby is too good for me. I'm going to get my revenge eventually though :p

Still waiting for Amateur Bracket results Tin Man -.-

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
ggs black gold, i picked up falco just for the ammies since my luigi was playing like **** :/ and marth is my pocket guy now since i jsut go aggro as **** and hope for hte best.

shoutouts to NS and their trollilng <3

shoutots to crowbar for teaming with me and getting our buttstomped.

shoutouts to Mew2queen for losing to waft in doubles.

shoutouts to twitter #impulse2012

and shoutouts to group deals.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
ggs black gold, i picked up falco just for the ammies since my luigi was playing like **** :/ and marth is my pocket guy now since i jsut go aggro as **** and hope for hte best.
Lol, you should have gone Luigi. No matter how bad you were playing, you would have won.

I can't do **** against Luigi without MK.

(and even then I still do pretty poorly)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
blackgold are u in the facebook group?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1. Dabuz ($350) :olimar: - You're a really smart and patient player. I'd love to play you again sometime. Hopefully I can make it down to NJ sometime.
2. Ally ($175) :snake:/:marth:/:rob: - One day I'll knock you out of Winner's and everyone will be like "What?!?!?!" lol. Also, shoutouts to Ally bitty :denzel:.
3. Mr. R ($70) :marth: - Thanks for MMing me. I like the reads you make, you're definitely a mile ahead of me, but I'll be ready next time ;).
4. V115 ($35) :zerosuitsamus: - My stage pride cost me this match. Should've just gone to Battlefield, but no johns. It was a fun set, next time I got you ;).
5. MJG ($21) :toonlink: - You're such a smart player, one of these tournies we'll play lol (I always lose the round before I play you or kain :(). Our doubles were fun, those 2v1's :denzel:
5. Swordgard ($21) :popo:/:snake: - I don't know what possessed me to take you to :brinstar: lol, I always advocate how broken that stage is and ended up taking you there. Hope we can play again sometime.
7. HolyNightmare ($14) :rob: - Thanks for MMing me as well. I still have a ways to go until I can compete with players like you, Mr. R, Ally, Dabuz, etc. Hopefully we can play again sometime ;)
7. ChuDat ($14) :kirby2:/:popo: - Next time we shall play :)
9. Will :dk2: - Fun games in dubs friendlies. Those 2v1's :cool:. Next time we gotta do our MM.
9. Stroumbert :falco:/:falcon: - Would like to see if my Lordhelmet practice would've helped against you lol.
9. Tin Man :olimar: - Fun stuff in crews, next time we play it'll be for a spot in bracket ;)
13. Meekspeedy :sonic: - Lol told you I knew the :sonic: MU. Our games were fun and the SD was unfortunate, but don't let it get to you. It happens. Just come back and **** like everyone knows you Will (see what I did thar :cool:). Also, those Ketchup chips, godlike.
13. Luckay4Lyphe :pit:/:pikachu2: - Lol maybe we'll get to play a full game one of these days.
13. San :ike: - I've never got wrecked so quickly in a friendly than by playing you lol. Learned the MU now at least.
13. Ninjalink :diddy: - All your characters are broken lol. GGs tho.
17. Croi :warioc: - GGs in crews. I threw out the most telegraphed side b in the world lol. You're a good :warioc: though, better than 17th. Next time we're at the same tourney we should friendly.
17. Firefly :yoshi2: - If I didn't secondary :yoshi2: you probably would've wrecked me in that MM lol. I want my :yoshi2: to be like yours soon ;)
17. Mar1 :dk2: - I think you're the MAR on AiB, if so sup :cool:.
17. Dan-Da-Man :snake:/:dk2:/:fox: - Wish I could've played you, but next time ^_^.
17. Big D :popo: - Dat ditto. You got em next time. You're way better than this.
17. Zetsu :falco: - Didn't get to meet you, but find me next time and we'll friendly.
17. BillyBeeGood :snake: - GGs in bracket. If it were up to me, I would've been all for :metaknight:, but meh.
17. Asa :olimar: - Fun games, lol I saw you're reaction in a lot of the sets. You had a lot of close calls, until next time ;).
25. Cruxis :snake: - We should play next time, met you for like 10 seconds then you dipped lol.
25. Chris Fisch :random: - Sup.
25. Toronto Joe :fox: - Lord Joe. Glad to see you made this. Next time you can wreck my :diddy: in bracket with :metaknight: lol.
25. Techiyo :marth: - Sup.
25. Blacktwins :yoshi2: - GGs in pools. Work on your reads, that's what kinda hurt you in our games.
25. HungryBox :jigglypuff:/:dedede: - I didn't think you were actually as good as you are with :jigglypuff: lol. You make her look not bad.
25. JTSM :snake: - Good stuff beating Red X, you're getting better each tourney, keep it up.
25. Drake :rob: - :rob: #1 from friendlies lol. GGs.
33. Leafshadow :rob: - :rob: #2 from friendlies. So much :rob: in Canada.
33. Mr. L :luigi2: - Didn't get to play you. Next time, we friendly :cool:.
33. Thugz :pikachu2: - You gotta have the right mindset going in to the games. Relax and play like you always do.
33. Atilla :dk2: - GGs in bracket.
33. FZK :diddy: - I'm gonna copy how yo play MUs lol, you're more experienced in them than I am.
33. Crowbar :diddy: - More :diddy:, excellent :cool:.
33. Ruinn :dk2: - Didn't play you, but next time I'm in Canada we should friendly.
33. Goku :snake: - Oh, sup.
33. Monk :mario2: - I saw you playing Day 1, nice :mario2:
33. Fuddo :pit: - Sup.
33. Poke :falco: - Nice meeting you, next itme we should play.
33. .exe :zerosuitsamus: - Sup.
33. R e d X :ness2: - Dat :ness2:. Too Good.
33. Warchamp :falco: - Sup.
33. Inle :marth: - Sup.
33. Zhao :luigi2: - Man, we had the closest set lol. It's a shame you had to leave for Singles, would've loved a rematch in bracket :cool:.

Shoutouts to Pidgeon_Zero for being hilarious.
Shoutouts to Canadian money for being awesome.
Shoutouts to Zinoto for being free :denzel:

idea

Smash Master
78 entrants huh...that's actually more than i thought it would be.

1: Mango ($390) - fun hanging out with you and playing you a bit. always the center of attention :p i'ma work on that falco
2: Dr. PeePee ($195) - okay i REALLY wanna play you again, i'm not salty that i lost but i'm salty about how bad it went :laugh:
3: Hungrybox ($78) - wanted to play you more but oh well, good job not losing to metaknight in melee
4: Mew2King ($39) - lol at crews, lol at you vs. hbox...
5: KirbyKaze ($24) - i'm guessing we're both pretty tired of playing against fox by now?
5: Vwins ($24) - didn't really talk to you or see your matches (except vs. weon-x), but good job placing well in both events
7: unknown522 ($15) - good job TOing...i thought melee ran smoothly.
7: Kage the Warrior ($15) - lol poor sfat.
9: Nintendude - i kinda want to play you in tournament...when wobbling is off <_<
9: RaynEX - not even that rusty. i guess fighting games really are similar to melee? again didn't really see your matches
9: SFAT - lol poor sfat. fun talking to you all weekend :)
9: Weon-X - ahh i thought you were gonna beat vwins :p
13: Winston - next time, sober friendlies :p
13: I.B - you better have improved with all that mango training...or at least be able to hold extra liquor
13: Silent Wolf - fun hanging with you too :)
13: Bam - didn't play you either
17: Izek - didn't really see your matches either :(
17: Vudujin - heh i wanted to see your set vs. vwins, think i was busy with a match at the time
17: summonedfist - didn't really see you much
17: Idea
17: tect - would have liked to hang out/play at all but oh well...maybe you could start coming to our monthlies? :)
17: nakamaru - haha those friendlies at the end of the tourney were fun. and fun hanging out with you
17: Icer
17: Toph - for some reason i was pretty sure we were gonna play in bracket. oh well, more than enough friendlies anyway
25: Riddlebox - move back to toronto >:(
25: H I V + - ended up playing you a lot...'twas fun
25: UltimaScout
25: Europhoria - lol we we end up playing in bracket like every tourney now...see you on saturday or friday i assume
25: HammerTime - barely saw you dude
25: Windrose - haha you were playing nakamaru in that corner like the entire tournament
25: EWC - it's nice seeing people i haven't in a while :)
25: Juggleguy - aw i wanted to play you again
33: Watermelon - see EWC, but 'a while' is shorter lol
33: Toxc
33: acidile - nice seeing you again, along with a lot of people
33: Roid Rage - lol you didn't show up for our first round bracket match
33: zhao
33: Jus-Tin - sup justin
33: Gohkoo
33: jay tang - ditto roid rage except losers bracket
33: TastyGoldFish - i hope you have an unlimited texting plan :laugh:
33: The Pizz - the pizz. i don't even need to say anything else. repeating your name is enough.
33: Prince of Persia
33: cdp - i forget what "cdp" stands for
33: Papa Spitfire - lol is this adnan? if so good job TOing...if not...nice tag
33: Jethrotex - sup dora...see you on friday?
33: Frog - july 14th! A&C games at spadina station
33: Anth0ny - see EWC
xx: Bing - bing bing bing bing...good job TOing too

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I'll do individual shoutouts later when Im not busy. For now I'll just say it was fun- and stressful, but definitly worth it to help Tin Man and the rest of the crew organize such an awesome event. It was so awesome meeting so many people (ALL of which were so much friendlier than I imagined :D ) This is definitly the first tournament I've ever had to deal with so many problems with tags... but yea, thank you for coming out, I'll do individual shoutouts later :D If Impulse 2 ever happens, Ill be happy to help again.

*1 hour later*

Dabuz: Good job on the victory. U were a really chill guy, LMAO I'll never forget when we were doing Kirby ditto special attacks only and u got challenged to a 5 dollar money match by Cruxis thinking u were some noob who spammed kirby's special attacks.

Ally: Thanks for coming out. I wish I got to face u :(

Mr. R: Thank you so much for coming to Impulse! U really hyped the tourny up, and rightfully so with third place. SUPER SICK tech skills man. Next time dont get lost on the tour so much :p

V115: I always knew u were underatted.... but 4th???? WTF man, AWESOME job.

MJG: I wanted to MM u but ran outta coins, then u were gone :( Next time, good job in placing.

Swordgard: When the TOs heard u were they got pretty hyped lol. I don't think u realize how much Ontario wants to see u in these tournaments, your a great guy and skilled player, come here more lol.

HolyNightmare: Thanks for coming, I didnt get to play u this time :(

Chu Dat: My fav, and most respected Kirby player in the world :) Good job in singles and doubles. Chilling with u was great too, u made me laugh so much. I'm glad u enjoyed Canada :) Thanks for all the games. Teaming/facing/watching ur Kirby has made me improve alot to noticable degrees. Thanks.

Will: I never got to face u. U look like u really enjoyed the tour :D Also, that DK... kills people so fast.... lol. One minute its close 20 seconds later ur up a stock.

Stroumbert: I didn't recognize u without the bleached yellow hair. Ur falcon is so good, like WTF seriously lol.

Tin Man: Thanks for giving me the oppotunity to help out. Excellent tournament man, congrats to all us TOs, especially u. Those 20 hours days were definitly worth it. I know u coulda played better without that overwhelming stress of TOing a national but 9th is still really good. Good stuff with Chu too.

MeekSpeedy: I didnt get to play u :( but ur in my region so its not THAT bad lol

Luckay4Lyphe: I spent longer making sure I spelt ur name right then actually typing this. Good stuff, thanks for coming out I hope u had fun :D

San: I REALLY wished I got to play u. The thought of Ike DESTROYING people :DDDDDD Thanks for coming out.

NinjaLink: U were in my pool. I saw u play Mr.R in pools, and u went random, got Kirby and did better than my Kirby ever has, and Ive used Kirby since this game came out- its almost heartbreaking lol.

MLGééHeadHunterSteve: Ur trolling made the life of the brawl TOs SOO much harder than u realize... if u werent so good Id happily beat u in brawl to make myself feel better, but I probably cant lol. Either way, U came from far away Nova Scotia, so u have my respect.

Firefly: I didnt get to play u :( Which really suckscuz i need help wiith the Yoshi MU lol....

Mar1: Great DK. U need to talk more tho, ur to quiet lol.

DDM: U didnt eliminate me in a tournament??????? Ididn't know this could have. Meh, I shouldn't get my hopes up, its only cuz i placed so badly that we didn't meet in bracket im sure.

Big D: "Four people Pokemon trainer battles !!! :O. I'm down, lemme just change my starting pokemon, *changes to snake and quickly hits start* there, now I'm Ekans" - Dud ur such a troll... a tall troll... didn't know those exist but OK. GGs in friendlies, and with our teams. Like our double Ganon and stuff :) I wish u didn't live so far away :(

Zetsu: The best placing uve ever had... and it was at a national????? I really dont know what to say, this first time uve beaten me, and u knocked me out b4 i can make pro bracket. I was so mad at myself, u really did outplay me in our match. At one point I used 4 smashes in a row... like WTF was I doing. Next time when Im not stressing out bout TOing at a national, I promice to play my best, so if u beat me again, I have nothing to be salty about. Either way, u have gotten much better, good job man.

*Going to start skipping some people as Ive been typing to long, Ur all awesome even if i Miss u thanks for coming out"

Asa: Great Oli- and Ness. I'm legit mad to losing to ur Ness lol its my fav MU and I definitly had u that second game but i got to greedy and u spiked me. U play diff then RED X, u u play well. Thanks for coming all the way from Hawaii, nd for answering my incredably random questions bout surfing and hawaiin pizza.

Cruxis: SO good to see u back from Egypt. U liven up the place.

TO Joe: Glad to see u came out. Ur a great player and this a big event, so it would be such a shame if u didnt come.

HungryBox: Thank u for going Ness in melee, it was so cool. U were a really energetic guy who brightened th place up. Thanks for coming to Canada :D Also... in brawl terms... lol that Jigglypuff is so good :D

Drake: U seem chill, sweet rob.

LeafShadow: Good games in friendlies. Nice chilling with u.

Ruinn: I had ur DK down... but I hate ICs lol. Ur a chill guy, lets play more at tournies k

Monk: I respect that awesome Mario.

Crowbar: Come out to tournies more, and feel free to msg me up so we can play at my house or something.

Poke: I know u coulda placed higher, but its all good. Fun friendlies.

Red X: U, me, and Tin... all felt they played worse then they should have... Sleeping for 12ish hours in the past 100 hours, eating once every 20 something hours, and streessing over all the TO stuff DOOOOES kinda get to u huh... but hey, twas worth it for organizing this thing. We will all play better next time, dont feel so down.

Warchamp: U and Bing deserve a standing ovation for what u did for this tournament, I hope everyone realizes what part u 2 played. Thanks for all ur help, was great seeing u again.

Inle: FUn friendlies, sorry for sucking so much during them tho... i was so out of it thios tourny...

Anth0ny: ur here just because of ur red eyes black dragon.

Pidge: Thank you SOOO much for the housing. Great games in loser's finals of amateur brackets. For the billionth shoutout in a row... ur better than u give urself credit.

White: Dude... When I won the best of 5 in amateur's winner's finals I was so relieved... then u reminded me its grand finals and I came from losers and I said aww ****. Great games man, congrats on winning amateurs, I didn't expect to have to try so hard in amateur's bracket other than against Pidge, so thanks for that to.

Blackgold: Ur new to the scene, but improving ALOT, keep coming out and soon u wont have to be in amateur's braket.

Tom8ter: U need more confidence in ur chatracters. Thanks for coming out all the way from PEI. Good games.

Bing: Dude... if not for u this event would have went nowhere in terms of melee... u also made life much easier during setup and dealing with TVs. Thanks man.

NekoNeko: Thanks for the housing. U were a real lifesaver man :D

Melee: I wanna start playing this again, thank u for everyone who supported my Kirby while I was on stream. I can't believe I did as good as I did lol.

N64: Utilt.

I.B

Smash Lord
1: Mango ($390) -- Homie homie homie! Congrats on 1st! Can't wait to have your west-coast repping, liquor-drinking, drake-loving *** back here in Canada :)
2: Dr. PeePee ($195) -- Sup PP! Good **** on taking that 1st set vs Mangeezy. That last stock FD death combo had me in awe lmao
3: Hungrybox ($78) -- Sup? Good to see you in Canada.
4: Mew2King ($39) -- So happy this mutha****a came up north again. You are too beast! I got crucified in some of those friendlies.
5: KirbyKaze ($24) -- Good **** placing just under the big 4! Fun set vs you :)
5: Vwins ($24) -- Nice job placing 5th! Always good to see you guys from Quebec doing well.
7: unknown522 ($15) -- 7th place, impressive my *****. Also, that crew battle performance? Raaaape!
7: Kage the Warrior ($15) -- One of the jolliest dudes haha I love Kage. Good placing for both doubles and singles!
9: Nintendude -- You destroyyyed me in friendlies lmao. Nice meeting you.
9: RaynEX -- My dude Bernard! Your Fox looks hungry to continue fighting.. don't neglect him! GJ slapping Camilo and I in teams lol SMH
9: SFAT -- Yo you're mad chill! GGs in teams and whooping my *** in crews haha
9: Weon-X -- Camilo aka Camiccolo aka The Next Best Thing aka Fox on Bath Salts! You're too good. Great to see you getting better. Loved teaming with you :)
13: Winston -- Didn't play you, heard you're good though. Solid placing!
13: I.B -- SUP
13: Silent Wolf -- Otto is the homie! Nice seeing you as always man
13: Bam -- Bambambam. Good seeing you again my french homie
17: Izek -- REPS UP SAUGA! Good stuff! I hope you got to play the big 4! We're going back to the lab again soon.
17: Vudujin -- Nice seeing you man. DAT LUIGI
17: summonedfist -- Jaaack, good ****. You were on my *** during that set. Very impressive.
17: Idea -- Sup?? Didn't get to talk/play really. See you soon.
17: tect -- I hope you come to Toronto more!
17: nakamaru -- Fun friendlies, impressive Falcon :)
17: Toph -- HOMIE! Hope you enjoyed Canada
25: Riddlebox -- Suuup? Hope you had a good time. Good stuff on commentating.
25: UltimaScout -- Nice seeing you again man
25: Europhoria -- Sup sup sup. hope you had fun housing those guys
25: HammerTime -- Good games
25: Windrose -- Fun friendlies windy :)
25: Juggleguy -- Rob! Had a blast facing your falcon! Impressive stuff
33: Roid Rage -- Suppp? you enjoy facing the americans? :p
33: Jus-Tin -- Good friendlies!
33: TastyGoldFish -- Sup?
33: The Pizz -- Hope you got in a lot of friendlies with mango and co.
33: Prince of Persia -- My dude!! Good job TO'ing. I hope you got to play/talk with the americans a lot. I saw the look on your face while playing M2K lmaolmaolmao
33: Jethrotex -- GGs, keep it up
33: Anth0ny -- poor italy
Bing -- Sup Sup? GJ on the mango fund
TinMan -- Thanks for taking the initiative to put together Canada's biggest/best national!
Matt/Switchblade -- Good seeing you again!
Adam -- Hoooly long time no see. Almost nostalgic to see you again lol
Charles -- Nice seeing you again too!

And last but not least my girl Shayna :) -- thank you for coming. now you got a taste of how the bigger tourneys are. i hope you enjoyed meeting and chilling with all the Smashers!

Top Bottom