• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee Major OFFICIAL RESULTS

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm going to be dong a write up on is tournament pretty soon. If anyone that attended the event would like to share their experience with me, shoot me a PM!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Videos will be up around the same time Red X follows through with doing shoutouts :troll:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
All in all, I had a fantastic time. Impulse was very enjoyable for me.

I want to give special shoutouts to Neko for housing me the first 2 days, and Swordgard housing me on Sunday. Also special shoutouts to everyone I co-hosted this event with (even though I didn't do all that much. Hey, I asked if anyone needed help with anything!). The venue was very enjoyable and well air conditioned, the attendance was very nice, and everything overall was really good.

With that being said, there was a few downsides to this tourney that are making me rather reluctant to putting effort towards trying to attend local tourneys, reasons I'll prefer to keep to myself.

Now for the shoutouts...

1. Dabuz ($350) - Good stuff winning this tourney. I would've asked to money match you, if I had any money on me. LOL
2. Ally ($175) - ALLEH. It's always a pleasure seeing you. I'd tell you good stuff, but we all know how you do every tourney. I was cookin you game 1 though. LOL
3. Mr. R ($70)- RAMIN WE DIDN'T GET TO HAVE OUR SALTY RUNBACK. ;-; It was one of the many hyped matches for this tourney. Once again, I had no money to money match people. :( ALWAYS good seeing you, can't wait to see you again @ Apex or WHOBO (If you go).
4. V115 ($35) - SG shoulda beat you, but either way, I'm really impressed with how you played. You've come so far as a player, in such a short amount of time. HOW DO YOU DO IT?? What's the secret? Is it the shampoo you use? Do you wear old spice or something? What's the secret to your recent success?
5. MJG ($21) - MAH *****AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
5. Swordgard ($21) - Once again, thanks for housing me. The adventure around Toronto was fun. LOL def took lots of salt out of my body. Good stuff this tourney, mr. im gonna do bad
7. HolyNightmare ($14) - HOLEH. PAN TREE ON
7. ChuDat ($14) - Fun dubz. :D Another person I wanted to money match and fatefully couldn't. Was nice meeting you, even though we didn't really get to talk much/at all
9. Will - SO MAD AT GAME 1. I SHOULDA HAD AT LEAST GAME 1, AND WE BOTH KNOW IT. LOL glad I got to meet you. You're a really nice person as I had expected. ggs in tourney, I'm kinda glad I lost, MJG would've raged me hardcore w/ that camping.
9. Stroumbert - FURRY!
9. Tin Man - Good stuff leading this event to its success. None of this would've been possible, if it hadn't been for you. WHAT IS CLUTCH? WHAT IS CLUTCH?
9. Zinoto - MAH *****H. I wanna play you again, I wasn't exactly in the best of moods when we played.
13. Meekspeedy - I dunno how to improve, yet I don't feel I've plateau'd yet.
13. Luckay4Lyphe - LUCKAYYYYYYYYYYY I'm so happy we got to be housed together. You def climbed the scale real fast on favorite americans.
13. San - ggs in crews, lmfao Sonic on YI is gay. You're VERY proper and polite. A genius person, who's a genius with their character. Kinda like me. :D LOL kidding, you're gdIke status
13. Ninjalink -RANDALLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU CAME, HOLY ****. I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA COME, EVEN W/ THE MESSAGES ON SKYPE.
17. Croi - Ggs in bracket, you're REALLY good. Good stuff in dubz too, you guys played really well.
17. Firefly - We didn't get to talk much. :( Another person I would've liked to money match, but fatefully no money
17. Mar1 - I'm really glad I got to finally meet and play you. You're really good, and we've been friends for WAY too long to not meet eachother for so long. <3
17. Dan-Da-Man - DDM! It's always a good time seeing you come out. BFC REPRESET LOL
17. Big D - Big D, holy **** you are one tall *** motha****a. You scared the **** outta me when you got outta your seat on Friday. Like...damn. I was legit scared for my life. Good stuff, hopefully you can come out to Ontario more! I feel like you had lots of stuff to still show, you coulda placed higher.
17. Zetsu - GOOD STUFF THIS TOURNEY. You've really stepped it up. You shoulda stayed Falco game 2, so I coulda done what I've been working on for the past month to you. eff Sonic vs Falco.
17. BillyBeeGood - Ggs, had a bad luck of the random stage draw. LOL. Fun games when helping you w/ the Pit matchup too. You're really good, but you make really gutsy/risky decisions too.
17. Asa - Ggs in bracket. You're really jumpy. LOL. TRAITOR, YOU PLAYED FOR THE US AND A
25. Cruxis - We didn't get to talk all that much. :( Glad you're back home tho, even though it won't be for long. I'LL TRY TO COME TO YOUR TOURNEY.
25. Chris Fisch - An up and coming star for Southern Ontario scene. Taking 1st in amateur bracket at one of our tourneys, and now making it out of pools? I can't wait to see you do big things, just like V115
25. Toronto Joe - I wish I teamed with you, I feel like I would've had much more fun. But in hindsight, I feel like I learned a lot about doubles this tourney, and we'll be able to step up our dubz metagame hardcore. #mekos #doublesbasedgod
25. Techiyo - GGs in dubz. You're REALLY underrated.
25. Blacktwins - MAH *****, LUDAAAAAAAAAAA
25. HungryBox - LMFAO WTF IS THIS. I saw you bodying Tinman tho, good stuff.
25. JTSM - MICHIGAN REPRESENTTTT
25. Drake - I dunno who you are, but I have a strange feeling you don't compose music.
33. Leafshadow - ROB too stronk
33. Mr. L - MR L! I THOUGHT YOU DIED. I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU DUDE, FFFFFFFFFF
33. Thugz - High little asian guy. <3 tho
33. Atilla - Nova Scotians are amazing. Epitome of Canadians.
33. FZK - HEY! WE PLAYED AT PS4. I didn't get to play you in some friendlies either. :( Which was disappointing, but oh well.
33. Crowbar - YOU ALMOST GOT DQ'D LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
33. Ruinn - ggs in pools. You aren't half bad, keep on the wifi sticks, watch some matches, and you'll start climbin up
33. Goku - Matt! It's always good seeing your face around, Whitby represent! We didn't get to chill @ all, but oh well.
33. Monk - BANANA
33. Fuddo - PIT
33. Poke - I was expecting great things out of you! But oh well, **** happens.
33. .exe - megaman
33. R e d X - NESSDABESS. I was kinda expecting a higher placing tbh. But at the same time, you were VERY busy helping out and co-hosting. You looked rather exhausted at times. Still one of my favorite smashers in the ON scene.
33. Warchamp - REALLY GOOD STUFF WITH THE GRAPHICS AND STUFF FOR THE STREAM, MADE US LOOK MORE LEGIT AND OFFICIAL. <3
33. Inle - The prince himself??
33. Zhao - MY BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEENNNNNDDDDDDD EVER
doubles - M2K I feel really bad about how I played. :( I feel like I could've done SO much better. Getting carried like that felt bad. But I can't really blame myself, you're a genius. Thanks for teaching me a bunch of stuff about doubles, I felt like it was a big learning experience for me. I hope Tin gave you all the dubz money, so it wouldn't have been a COMPLETE waste of time.

All in all, I had fun. I didn't get to go on the tour, which was a slight disappointment, felt like I coulda been a class clown like always, and made the experience that much better for everyone, including myself.

Try not to "Stay thirsty, my friends."

| Big D |

Smash Master
1. Dabuz ($350) - :olimar: THIS GUY RIGHT HERE. YO DDD OLIMAR IS EVEN, I don't need a diagram to prove that one. I swear you better send me that pic of us together cuz ur literally half my height.

2. Ally ($175) - :snake:/:marth:/:rob: You should play marvel :troll: Nice meeting you and all. You vs Mr. R was pretty hype.
3. Mr. R ($70)- :marth: You're lucky there's no poutine where ur from or slese you'd spill it everywhere and they would call you glutonny. Some cool Marth gimmicks and the way I see it we both took the same amount of stocks in crews. WEST COAST
4. V115 ($35) - :zerosuitsamus: Yo I liked the part where u ***** my snake in dubs for the world to see, not even mad. You will see me soon don't worry.
5. MJG ($21) - :toonlink: This guy just freaking crosses the street when it's red when we're following him to the subway.
5. Swordgard ($21) - :popo:/:snake: Da bess ICs in Canada, mad jealous but you know what, I enjoyed watching you play and ya got to help me k? I don't care what you say ICs bowser is by no means a good team.
7. HolyNightmare ($14) - :rob: This guy is an absolute monster. We will always have that special moment where we talked while you were geting hobbled to 280%. Really cool guy and you stepped it up in crews. almost shed a tear when I heard you watched me vids, almost.
7. ChuDat ($14) - :kirby2:/:popo: This guy right here. Those reads u make are phenominal. I enjoyed talking to you the entire trip. I really oughtta go check out some more dollar stores you opened my eyes. I will never forget that transformation you made as well as those Women's rights activists. Good stuff beating me in the ditto. And way to learn the oli mu in like an hour.
9. WilI - :dk2: I don't even know how to start. Had a lot of fun with ya at this tourney. Way to like wreck ma DDD and also when you beat Mr. R in crew it made me not look so bad. Double Will all day every day. I lol'd at "you're one of those"
9. Stroumbert - :falco:/:falcon:/:wario::wario::wario::wario::wario::wario::wario: Well you certainly found my kryptonite. That Falcon was mad stylish, way to beat me. Next time I got your number tho.
9. Tin Man - :olimar: Yo great tourney was definitely lots of fun. You may be seeing me again soon so I'll have another crack at ya. Thanks for the stipend and the tour was awesome. We can hug as much as u want next time and come to BC again.
9. Zinoto - :diddy: Enjoyed our doubles friendlies really wanted to play you but oh well. Next time tho.
13. Meekspeedy - :sonic: This guy is hilarious. HAd an awesome time talking to you in crews and it sounds like ur the troll of Toronto. Sorry for rootin against u in dubs, but I had to.
13. Luckay4Lyphe - :pit:/:pikachu2: This guy with the Pit tricks. I felt our set would have been some sort of RPS game but whatever. The other big guy at the tourney, hope I get to play you in some sort of serious set.
13. San - :ike: The other big guy lol. Yo the way I see it our "set" was friendlies so you got nothing on me. Still that Ike is a wall but ICs Ike aint even get over urself. Really chill dude hope I get to play u again.
13. Ninjalink - :diddy: Didn't play but u made asa 17th buddies with me and for that i lol.
17. Croi - :warioc: The hero of NS. You had a great tourney and way to hold it down in crews. Doubles was the most hype thing I've ever seen. BC > NS tho
17. Firefly - :yoshi2: Yo we had a good run, had a lot of fun teaming and will probably do it again in the future. Thanks so much for getting me to the airport ur a real bro.
17. Mar1 - :dk2: Didn't play you but I enjoyed chatting with ya. Good stuff tying the great Big D
17. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2:/:fox: If u put one more D in there you got ddd and u become invincible.
17. Big D - :popo: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY U COME ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO CHOKE GET OVR URSELF
17. Zetsu - :falco: good stuff
17. BillyBeeGood - :snake: The troll of NS. You vs Ally was so hype with that side b 0 death spike hot damn. It was cool having subway with ya and stuff. That Nova Scotia scene sounds janky.
17. Asa - :olimar: I gave you all that Sonic exp and here we are. Had a fun time travelling with ya and I'm scared when u come back. You can be #2 on our PR how about that.
25. Cruxis - :snake: works out
25. Chris Fisch - :random:If u legit went random then good job.
25. Toronto Joe - :fox: I never got to play u but u sound like a cool dude. I heard Vancouver Joe does better tho.
25. Techiyo - :marth: Your name sounds like segata sanshiro. Look him up.
25. Blacktwins - :yoshi2: Ur Yoshi caught me off guard, sucks u had to face the guy with all the yoshi exp in the world.
25. HungryBox - :jigglypuff:/:dedede: I see DDD and that's enough for me. U are my hero in melee for trolling the community.
25. JTSM - :snake: If J = BR you would be a brawl music file.
25. Drake - :rob: Yo it was nice seeing u again come back to BC Nova Scotia is free. That Rob is scary. We will always carry that moment in our hearts where we let the smallest guy ever take the front seat and squished us in the back.
33. Leafshadow - :rob: U sound like a ninja.
33. Mr. L - :luigi2: Interesting pools set, got kinda rattled when i blizzarded and u up b'd me but ICs are dumb so itz k.
33. Thugz - :pikachu2: Didn't get to play but ah well.
33. Atilla - :dk2: Good to see you again that DK lookin mighty fine. Freaking took advantage of my wario in crews. Good stuff taking a game off san.
33. FZK - :diddy: im bad with tags but i feel we chatted
33. Crowbar - :diddy: im really bad with tags and for some reason ur next to eachother
33. Ruinn - :dk2: Didn't get to play but saw some of ur dk dittos with jake.
33. Goku - :snake: it bugs me cuz someone posted who u wre and i knew that name but i forget so imma make this shoutout post dedicated to that
33. Monk - :mario2: Enjoyed the friendlies, I needed the snake practice. Almost beat jake but u didn't. Woulda been interesting.
33. Fuddo - :pit: This guy, this guy right here. Wish we coulda played but we didn't.
33. Poke - :falco: Yo my tall friend. We didn't play any singles but itz k cuz i will see you soon i hope.
33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: Enjoyed the friendlies. Had some janky stuff inf dubs.What a hoot.
33. R e d X - :ness2: This guy looks like ness. Good stuff in dubs that healing team too good.
33. Warchamp - :falco: Enjoyed the friendlies. Toon Link caught me off guard but itz k for i have tires.
33. Inle - :marth: i don't even know how to pronounce that but it looks like inhale which is one of ddd's moves.
33. Zhao - :luigi2: You vs zinoto was mad hype. We started the zhao chant but I guess that was a bad idea. Sick luigi but u didn't dthrow > up b.

white reppin ddd is always awesome. lrn2diddy tho that mu is even. Laughed at all ur tweets and ur quite the character ants are lame tho #IMPULSE2012

JR: When people think of candians being friendly it's this guy. Enjoyed talking to you man and omg driving made life easier. Still derped when i crossed the street. Hope to see ya soon.

Snow Shard: This guy is awesome right here. Had a lot of fun friendlies. Kirby is legit and we had some awesome team combos. Hope to see ya soon. Probably the most excited person in crews.

Pidgeon_zero: Thank you so much for housing you were seriously the best host ever. That poutine was more than just a meal, it was a memory. So delicious. Fun playing with ya.

Bing: This guy is the chillest dude ever. Doesn't take crap from anybody. Also ur hilarious. Transit sux tho.

Tom8er: Pretty chill dude. Interesting luigi, definitely caught me off guard. Hope you beat raziek some more.

M2K:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Meek, I'm not sure how well it would work for you, but for me? I have the convenience of playing one of the best players in Canada (in the likes of KillLock) quite frequently, keeping me on edge and pointing out my flaws.

Maybe as far as Sonic (or even Pit) goes, consistent play against someone whose better than you will level you up. That's how it's worked for me.

Also real talk to BC, you guys did awesome!

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Meek, I'm not sure how well it would work for you, but for me? I have the convenience of playing one of the best players in Canada (in the likes of KillLock) quite frequently, keeping me on edge and pointing out my flaws.

Maybe as far as Sonic (or even Pit) goes, consistent play against someone whose better than you will level you up. That's how it's worked for me.

Also real talk to BC, you guys did awesome!
I wish I had such a luxury. The closest thing to a better player that I can play consistently, is called "WiFi". Everyone else lives too far away from me, and everyone that actually DOES live close to me, has no drive to play smash relatively regularly.

While wifi is where I've found all my skill, it's a VERY slow process, and the button delay/frame rate delay can be very annoying to deal with. On the bright side, I can play it whenever, but on the downside...most of the wifi community isn't very good, and wifi is VERY frustrating.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
For me despite my placings I actually didnt play the game for months at a time, only at tournments and that really hurt me. For Sonic I think WiFi is a real killer because you need that serious reaction time to properly transfer over offline. My excuse is that I gotta drive 20 minutes at least to get where I need to go to play KillLock. :p

WiFi keeps you fresh enough though. I have a feelin that without that you wouldn't be as good as you are.

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I think Meek is the winner of this thread for showing me who the real hero is:

And for Canada having such epic money:

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
1. Dabuz ($350) - Good job taking first in singles and doubles. It was nice meeting you and I hope you come to Canada again. The way you adapted in GF 2 was scary.

2. Ally ($175) - / / You did really good in GFs and I thought you were going take it after winning the first set with Marth. You’ll get him next time!

3. Mr. R ($70)- It was an honour to meet you, Mr. Rt. My only regret is not practicing enough to play you on a good level. You showed me so many things I didn’t know and I hope to play you again someday.

4. V115 ($35) - Great job, you really out-performed everyone from ON. The real upset is going to be next tourney: you against me ;D

5. MJG ($21) - You’re a cool guy and someday I’ll play your pro TL.

5. Swordgard ($21) - / Game 2 against Will with the random upsmash was lol You should come to more ON tourneys, it was good seeing you again.

7. HolyNightmare ($14) - I seriously think you could’ve taken top 3, but know you were pretty tired. Fun friendlies. You against Mr. R was really fun to watch.

7. ChuDat ($14) - / We didn’t talk but solid placing and you know your stuff.

9. Will - I learned a lot from watching you play and your advice. Your DK is beast. I don’t know if this will help, but when you were walking against Swordgard it made you look twice as scary. I’m really happy I got a chance meet you :D

9. Stroumbert - / Next time I will enter and don’t choke versus Marth next time :p Nah, you’re an amazing player and lol when you shouted bad DI.

9. Tin Man - Best tournament in ON that I’ve been to as of late. I hope you continue to work hard and make ON a better region. Thank you very much.

9. Zinoto - Good Diddy, too bad we didn’t get to play =/

13. Meekspeedy - When you’re down, I’m down. I know you’ll do better next time.

13. Luckay4Lyphe - / I thought you were really going for a timeout in crews lol Your Pit is amazing.

13. San - Good job placing so well with Ike, even though you’re rusty. I was too rusty to even enter ._.

13. Ninjalink - Fun match :) You know so much about almost everything in brawl.

17. Croi - Good job in crews! I’m glad you replaced me; I could have never done how well you did. Good games.

17. Dan-Da-Man - / / It’s always fun playing you and I’m glad it helped. The way you played was so on point. Wish I could’ve seen you against Stroumbert =/

25. Cruxis - We didn’t talk, but your lunch reminded me of myself. The only difference is that I ate eggs raw lol

25. Toronto Joe - LOL with what you did and said during crews. I hope you remember what you were saying to Mew2King; that was too funny.

25. Blacktwins - Good games. I think you’re improving so fast and think you’ll be on the
PR soon. Keep attending and place well ;)

25. JTSM - Great Snake! I remember you had a unique style and it was fun to play you. Hope you come to Canada again.

33. Leafshadow - Too bad we didn’t play, but at least there was some Brampton rep this time. I’ll be sure to enter next time lol

33. Poke - Sorry your controller wasn’t working. You could have asked me for you to use mine for your bracket matches. Next time we’ll play and talk more too 

33. .exe - Thanks for having faith in me. You’ll be seeing the next level soon!

33. R e d X - We still have to play lol Thanks for helping with the tourney. Shout-outs to everybody that helped with organizing and planning.

33. Zhao - Someday you will obtain glory… and keep it <3

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
1: Mango ($390) - You're so much fun to play. Good stuff on the win. Your 2009 Falco is too good.

2: Dr. PeePee ($195) - Sweetest person in the world bar none. I'm coming for that tummy.

3: Hungrybox ($78) - I should've played you more.

4: Mew2King ($39) - Fun matches. You're the most fun person for me to play ^_^

5: Vwins ($24) - I wish I could have MMed your Peach. Good stuff on 5th!

7: unknown522 ($15) - Beastly stuff in crews!

7: Kage the Warrior ($15) - Nice job in top 8. Your Falcon is looking better. But you can't combo Peach =P

9: Nintendude - Thanks for teaming with me. It was fun. Also thanks for helping me with the ICs MU a bit - I rarely get real practice in it =)

9: RaynEX - Sucks about your controller. You continue to be the master of breaking through gay things with wild Fox play!

9: SFAT - Fun set. I had a blast housing you. I can't wait for NorCal =D

9: Weon-X - Love your Fox style. Wish you got higher, but Vwins is really tough. Next time =)

13: Winston - I really liked hanging out with you and was really glad you came. I had a blast talking to things with you and playing you in friendlies ^_^

13: I.B - Gah. Your Falco got so much better lol. See you at A&C I hope! Give my regards to Shayna - coolest girl in the world bar none =)

13: Silent Wolf - Sucks about your controller. It was seriously super fun to hang out with you before the tournament. I hope we can drink properly next time =D

13: Bam - Coolest dude in the world. Wish I could have chilled with you and Kage on one of your excursions =)

17: Izek - Nice work. Keep at it. I think you're really rounding out your playstyle overall. But your Sheik game needs work =P

17: Vudujin - Was nice housing you guys. It was also fun to watch you in crews and vs Nintendude. Good stuff. Hope I can see you again soon =)

17: summonedfist - Fun matches Jack =)

17: Idea - Gah. That roll in the 2nd match. Nice work in crews. I'm proud of you. Hope this motivates you a bit to work on stuff. If not... well, you can stay our random <player> counter in crew battles and stuff =P

17: tect - I know you probably played really bad in the opening of crews but I'm still happy with how you did. It's tough to lead, even tougher vs someone like SFAT, and I think you did fine. Could have had that 3rd stock too definitely. I like your Fox a lot =)

17: nakamaru - No problem on the controller or the housing. I love seeing you too ^_^

17: Toph - So much love. Man, it was so much fun playing you. I had such a good time chilling too. I seriously cannot wait for NorCal. I'd say more but... well, I have like 6 days there so I'll just do it there. In person =)

25: Riddlebox - I really should have brought you onstage. You have a knack for bringing out my inner serial killer. Or something. It was great seeing you =)

25: H I V + - You're cute =)

25: UltimaScout - It was fun seeing you =)

25: Europhoria - Fun seeing you Mike =)

25: HammerTime - Fun seeing you too!

25: Windrose - Sup Windy.

25: EWC - Here's a face from the past. Haven't seen you in a while. Hope you had fun =)

25: Juggleguy - Jugglerob for god tier TO. I think your Falcon has gotten better too, though I have no previous experience against it to base that claim off of. Just feels more cohesive. I dunno lol.

33: Watermelon - Asian Nick too good =)

33: acidile - You camp that Kirby! I'm glad you came out =) It was really great to see you.

33: Jus-Tin - We didn't really play or chat.

33: TastyGoldFish - Peach =P

33: The Pizz - We didn't really play

33: cdp - I'm glad we got to play a bit. I think your Fox is better vs me than your Falco is. But I think your Falco is your better character. I think you need to up his combo game vs mid-weights like Sheik. Feels like you could be hitting me a lot harder. Your lasers are alright though (although a lot of accidental high ones iirc).

33: Jethrotex - Nice job making bracket. Now to get you to the average level... and then further! =D

33: Frog - Was great seeing you. Tell your friend he's sexy and I want him =P

33: Anth0ny - Sup =)

Luigisama

Smash Champion

I tried my best re creating the bracket based off on the one that was posted in the impulse thread.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Who else besides Juggleguy is uploading?

Why has the post-tournament organization been such a cluster****..

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I uploaded all the vids I have. Still have no idea where the stream vids will be uploaded to, or what the official IMPULSE youtube channel even is.

idea

Smash Master
lol juggleguy too good, comes to another country, records a bunch of stuff, gets home and uploads it like a week before the official videos

also FWIW these delays are nothing to me, i still remember when i had to wait months to watch a blurry set of pc chris's falco vs. ken's marth in 240p that cuts out at the last match...THROUGH TEN MILES OF SNOW

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Just because you don't expect it uploads doesn't mean others are. It's up to Toronto to upload all those matches on youtube. Perhaps you should've taken the option to upload matches directly to youtube when a match is done, there's definitely an option on Twitch like that.. but now you guys are stuck uploading them separately, who will do it? Or who's supposed to do it?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol juggleguy too good, comes to another country, records a bunch of stuff, gets home and uploads it like a week before the official videos

also FWIW these delays are nothing to me, i still remember when i had to wait months to watch a blurry set of pc chris's falco vs. ken's marth in 240p that cuts out at the last match...THROUGH TEN MILES OF SNOW
Up hill both ways?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Just because you don't expect it uploads doesn't mean others are. It's up to Drekken to upload all those matches on youtube. Perhaps you should've taken the option to upload matches directly to youtube when a match is done, there's definitely an option on Twitch like that.. but now you guys are stuck uploading them separately, who will do it? Or who's supposed to do it?
Fixed for you, expect them never since it's up to him lol. Eventually Nick or James or someone helpful will rip the videos from his stream archives and upload them hopefully though.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so yeah for starters, Drekken with ESChamp is dealing with the stream and videos. I'll message him and see whats going on with that.

Also I'd like to make one more shoutout.

Tin Man: I know I already gave you one, but I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to join the Impulse team, I really enjoyed this stressful experience, I hope I was worth the addition :)

Bing

Smash Master
In our friendlies on the Thursday Kyle, I legit thought I was going to beat your Puff with my Fox. D:

Okay guys. So Team Go-Go Gadget Cut em up is working very hard at getting everything done. They've been having some problems with the program they're using but it should be done in "no estimtate"

So there you have it folks.

M@v

Subarashii!
As epic an entry number as 69 is, am I the only one that finds it depressing that little amount of people entered a NATIONAL?

I remember in 2009 we would get 54 people for an Ohio LOCAL :|

I.B

Smash Lord
that eagerness is not a good look! observe your matches, nod humbly, and keep putting in work

I.B

Smash Lord
damn strizzaight my dude

your location sounds like the sub-title for New Bark Town

edit: just googled it, i was close it's "Winds of a New Beginning"

Top Bottom