• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
I think the Imperial Era text in my sig makes it offical.....

Im not sure about Saturday its at 11am ...im ganna be tired...plus its $20 bucks.... i dont know .....

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Aight, a lil off topic, but as of now, my sig just consists of images of Diddy I altered. How did you guys make the rectangular shaped sigs and such? Because I would love to have a proper sig to use.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ritz...are you a Diddy main??...
Know what was really strange...i was watching some random vid of Gimpyfish vs Eggz friendly and you commented on it...o_O

Snakeee

Smash Master
If he plays you a million times like Nick plays me, hell beat you eventually... especially if you roll into the ship hangar on Corneria and end up on the bottom of the stage and die...o_O
That's right I forgot to tell you about that.

Snakeee

Smash Master
W-W-WHAT?!?!!? haha
i never heard of that, what happened exactly?
also stop johnning if he wins lol.
o_O...MONEY MATCHHHH NAAAOWWW!!!!!
ehem...well i was peach and he was pika. I was at the side of the stage with the ship hangar. I rolled toward the hangar..i think pika pushed me or something..next thing i know i went through the ship and ended up at the bottom of the stage... -_-
Dark said hes seen this before.

EDIT: I'm gonna laugh at you when you lose to Xivk :)

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
o_O...MONEY MATCHHHH NAAAOWWW!!!!!
ehem...well i was peach and he was pika. I was at the side of the stage with the ship hangar. I rolled toward the hangar..i think pika pushed me or something..next thing i know i went through the ship and ended up at the bottom of the stage... -_-
Dark said hes seen this before.

EDIT: I'm gonna laugh at you when you lose to Xivk :)
Hold on if anything i get credit for pushing you through the ship, plus i was up a life on u anyways cause (you didnt even knew you died) so Pika pushing you through a ship or not, you still lost....no johns......:chuckle:next time dont let me push u through the ship.....

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hold on if anything i get credit for pushing you through the ship, plus i was up a life on u anyways cause (you didnt even knew you died) so Pika pushing you through a ship or not, you still lost....no johns......:chuckle:next time dont let me push u through the ship.....
No credit, you had no idea thatd happen lol. Plus you were on your last stock when you won bud.
You have beaten me on Corneria with Pika though, it's a good counterpick.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Lemme just answer some questions, been out for the day (school then friends house)

1. I hope to be a Diddy main in brawl because he has a peanut gun and his fighting style is a bit capoeira which is awesome.

2. If anyone would like to make me a sig that would be FANASTIC! And Xivk, if you could actually do that that would be really b!tchin.

3. (To the Eggz vs. Gimpy friendly) haha yeah, I saw someone post a question and was like "I can answer that".

ALSO, I forgot to congratulate Ndelz on making the crew (a lil late but with the same sincerity). And I think we should start meeting up more as a crew for like friendlies and training like on weekends or fridays or whenever anyone is free an such.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haven't heard of felix lol. i haven't played golden sun but if sora is in brawl i hope riku will too. ehh i doubt riku will be in it though. just doesnt seem like it would happen lol.

ninja link, are you going to zenith on saturday?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
haven't heard of felix lol. i haven't played golden sun but if sora is in brawl i hope riku will too. ehh i doubt riku will be in it though. just doesnt seem like it would happen lol.

ninja link, are you going to zenith on saturday?
i swear. STOP SPACING my name. Its NinjaLink. One word. sigh. i mean my name is right there. Wasting effort to put a space. And most likely not im not goin to zenith.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch is a big hater....on a 16 year old.....Quit life.
Again!?! Dude, its over, knock it off and stop trying to start stuff........IN MY OWN THREAD. I'm not dealing with Jash anything smash related and nothing is gonna change my mind. so thats that. ended. So stop trying to start **** up, cause I am done.

Now in other news. I have a way to get better with Peach. i my matches (Unless requested to play for real) I will be useing Peach but without her Dsmash. I wont use it once in a fight. Reason for this is that I will be force to think of something fast in a spot where I would do a Dsmash. and work on other things. Like If I FC>Fair a Falcon and I did not space it well and he blocked it, a Peach would usually Dsmash after. and the Faclon would be able to jump and Dair me to a combo costing me a life. its a known habbit that Peach will Dsmash in cases like this and get punished for it. hppens alot. So with the way I'm gonna be playing if i was in that spot, I would run away or follow up with a quick N-air since he will jump. its about playing it smart and me not Dsmashing for some matches, I am forced to no matter what if I wanna win. Of course in tournaments I wont do this but when with the crew or other people playing I'm gonna be fighting with no Dsmash. its hard though. I won nearly all my maches with No Dsmash. I feel different now since I was playing that way. Nice way to work on other thinks I lack and thinking fast and on point.

Ether way for some reason playing Peach with no Dsmash is so much fun to me. I have a Blast useing Peach and not useing that move.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
sounds cool, cant wait to see how i fair aginst you with no Dsmash, ive been geting better, when we ganna get some practice in. we should all get together as a crew....

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Again when im not looking all these posts to read @_@. Oh and gkrackerr im working on something for ya now. Might either piss u off or get a joke outta it ^_^.

and i will get ya shadow, revenge on the pink *******! >_<

Snakeee

Smash Master
sounds cool, cant wait to see how i fair aginst you with no Dsmash, ive been geting better, when we ganna get some practice in. we should all get together as a crew....
You know you've been playing too much smash when you read that and get up to the word "fair" and automatically think of forward air... >_>
I'm taking a time out after Zenith lol. Actually I'm not even really getting any training for it...I'm just losing my mind :psycho:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I guess if you're new to her its a nice way to start off training yourself.

Personally I don't myself using it unless needed. I guess because she has moves that are more reliable, only situational purposes are really needed for her dsmash.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I guess if you're new to her its a nice way to start off training yourself.

Personally I don't myself using it unless needed. I guess because she has moves that are more reliable, only situational purposes are really needed for her dsmash.
I'm not that new to using Peach...but once in a while when I get really nervous I will overuse dsmash...and a couple times I'll underuse it because I'm afraid of overusing it...:psycho: lol
Thats good though that you use it proportionately and at the right times.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He didn't mean he was gonna stop using it completely, just in friendlies. I think it's a good idea to try to an extent because it could get rid of the "random dsmash syndrome" lol.
I'm not that new to using Peach...but once in a while when I get really nervous I will overuse dsmash...and a couple times I'll underuse it because I'm afraid of overusing it...:psycho: lol
Thats good though that you use it proportionately and at the right times.
Snakee basiclly explained my point of why I am doing this. Times I find myself over useing it, when it gets me owned when I could have done something smarter to save my azz. I'll be learning a new bag of tricks. Cause People can just bait me to use it since I use it alot and I'll get owned for it. I'll use the move when I play for real. but soon it will be to a point when I know I will hit, need to and not abuse it, and use other things Peach has. Pretty much its teaching me Not to abuse it and play smart. and Yesterday I was doing pretty good. Soon I'll be playing more smart. and showing these cocky losers and whinning babies that Peach is more than the C-stick. Then when I kick thier azzes I wanna hear what they will cry about now...........her FC? O_o

Ha ha ha. Yea I have no Dsmash now, so you should be able to take me out right? Thats what people fear of Peach, so I am an easy target. Come kick my azz now;)

Top Bottom