• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Pound three eh? Well yea I'm going to it. Funny thing is all these Peach players want me to go there to play me. Cant let my public down now can I?;)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Pound three eh? Well yea I'm going to it. Funny thing is all these Peach players want me to go there to play me. Cant let my public down now can I?;)
Niceee...thats really good to hear yet...a bit unexpected. In any case maybe we actually can go as a crew then if we plan it ahead of time (well like we're trying to)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Now that's the spirit haha. But yeah, we most definitely, I cannot stress this more, go AS A CREW, get our reputation spread all throughout the U.S. (and Canada) an such.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would make a crew combo video. It would be the third combo video of this crew I made. But I would need vids of you three guys (snakeee, shadow, and Gkracker)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, I'm bring fresh tapes so I make sure I dont run out and have plenty of vids unlike I did at VLS -____- '

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hah, alright I didn't know you had them already.
Btw, I thought we would be able to get some training in on Friday, but it seems nick isn't picking you up till pretty late. -_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
this sounds too good haha. Making a crew vid sounds like a great idea.
Yea this crew has 2 of them. The first one is only on google. thats when I first started adance smash. and the other one is on youtube.

Hah, alright I didn't know you had them already.
Btw, I thought we would be able to get some training in on Friday, but it seems nick isn't picking you up till pretty late. -_-
I'm not sure what time he is coming here though

Snakeee

Smash Master
He said at like 12 or 1 at night... why did you just respond "best day of my life" in the tourney thread? lol i was ready for some more fighting (smash fighting) words. :)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
hmm. when i was talking about a intro vid i meant like a video so that when people come into this thread it like shows all of you and your mains with special effects and..uh...that crazy music i guess @_@. Cause im a flash artist that does all that .

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
good to see that you're in a better mood now dark. good luck in the tournament. i'm sure this crew will beast this weekend.

who else out of the crew is going besides me, snake,ritz, and dark?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well i'm officially heated. 2 people said they were gonna show up here........and never did. I was willing to go out and play smash and get some practice in before saturday. Yet I was forced to stay home and wait for people who clamed they were gonna show. Wasted a whole day doing nothing when I could have went out for practice. This I'm gonna have to sleep off. I'm not in a Peachy mood right now........

Snakeee

Smash Master
No, that's where I got that from....actually I saw FOE before and had no idea what it was and there were no subs. Oh and regarding DDR, I can (well used to be able to) beat 10 footers...

EDIT: That was directed towards NL

That sucks Dark...:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well that person should up to my house so late. One of them. D1. So we was playing. I was giving his Marth the beats.Then we had a set with Falco Vs Peach and he beat me. I got one win in though.

My Peach was on fire tonight

Top Bottom