• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can play shiek. i pick her up for 2 days and I was wnning with her. But I dont like sheik. Boring I say to me she i the most boring character in this game. You dont really have to do much to get kills. So I dont touch sheik. Shes on the list with Falcon, Fox and Marth

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
quit life.... that is all. and good **** @ the weekly dark pch.

p.s. ninjalink complains too much about shiek.... lol i lost 10$ to 2 shiek mains @ the weekly in MM let me complain about the ***** plz. :(

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
So what, it's smash nothing is considered cheap.
QUOTE]

dont you mean basically everything is considered cheap in some way?? lol

like i think ninjalink reverse up-b ing me with roy on top of a platform at 0% and killing me is cheap :D. nahh just kidding lol
but actually how did you do that? where do you have to hit with it to have that effect? O_o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We have a new member. his name is Gkracker and mains Falco. I tested him out sunday. He was doing better against me then last we played. I think 2 matches he dad the lead on me so I had to catch up for the win. He did good against NL too. I think he got a few wins off him. Just needs more work and he will be beasting. we needed a falco.

Also Snake and shadow I added you to the crew battle list and I started you off in the middle elite list. Work your way up to top boys

Also to make top elite here you gotta

-Take out the top elites alot

- Learn your character match ups

- place well in tournaments.

thats all for now and the first page has been updated.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh, No problem. When ever you want rumble with my Peach just say the word and I'll help pump that Falco out.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
niceee , gkracker congrats on making the crew. hope to play you in alot of friendlies at the tournament this weeekend.
dark thanks for adding us to middle elite. im planning on doing great in this tournament and hopefully becoming top elite.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
NP. Take me out in more matches with that jiggs and you will make top for sure.

Imperial Era is too good.;)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Oh congrats on making it in the crew um....Ritz?
yeah thanks. I know it's kinda weird, I originally chose gkrackerr as my name for here, but then i needed a tourney tag, and so i thought of "Ritz". The only problem was I introduced my self as Ritz sometimes, instead of gkrackerr, but w/e you get the point haha.

and Xivk, honestly man, you can get into this crew with practice (which I bet is what you already are doing so you don't need me to tell you). But the thing is, it will just take time, but I bet you'll do it soon enough.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ahh that sucks lol. didnt know that until now. i cant say i like that very much :/ lol.
well ur rest is always a one hit thing. That was actually the first time i attempted it. And u just cant land it u have to do it a certain way. Rest happy.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Hay guys where is your tourny held at because i really wanna join your super awsome crew
huh dark hay ritz do you think me and xix ← forgot his name =P can make the crew

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its in Long Island. Yea Your pretty useless.........

Also after this I'm quitting smash till 2008. Its really a pain now with my DI I'm reading some guide for it but its still a pain in the azz and when I enter tournaments I get nervous and screw up bad. I'm done feeling like crap in tournaments and with my friends cause of me being nervous and my stupid DI. So I need a break from feeling like this. Saturday is my last smash day till 2008. and dont worry I have other things I gotta take care of so I wont be temped to plat at all. And Iafter I pay this bill I'll be dead broke anyway so I cant really go anywhere.

Snakeee

Smash Master
**** Dark that sucks... Actually, I'm probably gonna cut down playing smash afterwards for a bit too cuz of finals. You gotta learn how to have fun though and not get so worked up in tournies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I try. I really do but does not happen. Dont know what wrong with me in the head. Guess I have problems or something.............

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Ritz you think i can make it into the crew =)
Sure, if you try hard enough.

*please note, THERE ARE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SARCASM HERE*

and also.....

**** Dark, that sucks balls. Well, I suppose you gotta do what you gotta do, and if that includes taking a break, so be it. A break to clear up your head sounds like a fine way to get over problems. HOWEVER, promise you will not quit smash entirely, that would just be plain bad and wrong.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats right. you guys dont know about me.....

Well its not that easy for me. I have depression and had it for 7 years. So its hard when you try your best and fail all the time. And it explains why I am the way I am. I dont like being like this at all...........sadly I dont have a choice.........

Snakeee

Smash Master
Thats right. you guys dont know about me.....

Well its not that easy for me. I have depression and had it for 7 years. So its hard when you try your best and fail all the time. And it explains why I am the way I am. I dont like being like this at all...........sadly I dont have a choice.........
Are you serious? I'm sorry man I didn't know that....but you don't usually seem like you are.

And about Doc

Leader: Doc.
Main: Doctor Mario

I'm confused... o_O

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I think Doc. had intended it to be a joke.

And Dark Pch., wow. I had no idea because each time I played/talked to you you were chill and seemingly happy (but then again, I haven't known you for that long). But honestly, I hope you get over this hurdle, and can continue on in your life.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Times I dont look like it cause I hide it. but I cant hide I for very long. And it shows after tournaments after I lose. so I tend to walk away and wanna be alone. its really Hard to play as Peach and win my Matches like this....so how I do it anyway. I just think I get lucky.

So thats why i dont wanna enter my own tournament. its really messed up.But I cant DI so I rather not risk it and the fact of me being nervous.So I'm gonna play it safe for a while. I dont care if I dont get better or w/e I give up on all of that for now. 2008 maybe but as of now, I'm not going for

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ugh, you don't just get lucky in fact not too long ago you were getting really defensive about anyone that thought that about you. What happened to the guy that wanted to make a name for himself? Depression or not, I still think you can do it... If you quit, what's gonna happen to IE?

Also, what is the deal with Doc? He's supposed to be the leader, but going by what I've read of this thread, I get the impression he hasn't been playing recently?

Top Bottom