• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yea. I forgot you was over there.

And why the hell am I still up? O_o

I'm going to bed now for a while. uh, ya wanna smash ( which I doubt anyone is gonna show -_____- ' ) Call me on my cell phone. My aim will be on but I wont get to it fast enough. Due to the facted I am gonna be knocked out. I'll get to you faster by phone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i want to cut my wrists
I'm Sorry?

My bad I couldn't show up today I had to make a back trip to the Bronx and once I got there I only had one ride left in my Metrocard so I went home. :(
Its cool. I had a feeling no one was gonna show up anyway.

But think you can come 2morrow? I have PH.D showing up here to smash. trying to get some others. He is coming here around 12

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Smash fest Dark.Pch's house!! So Far I have Blast and PH.D coming. and NL is like a maybe for him as usual.......you suck.........

So I have room for like 2 more. But you gotta let me know your gonna show. IM me or call my cell

mog87

Smash Ace
lol....out of curiosity would it be possible for you to send me the vids from that zenith way back in september anytime soon?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol....out of curiosity would it be possible for you to send me the vids from that zenith way back in september anytime soon?
They are not up. And I cant upload vids from here anymore. My PC is so stupid I'm trying to fix the problem but no luck

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, here are the people that I know are coming here for sure:

Blast (Benny)

PH.D

D1

And here are the maybes:

NinjaLink

Jash

I can fit about 2 more I suppose. But first come first serve. You gotta let me know. I dont want this room over crowded even though my room is big.

And Kick azz for the Imperial Era tournament. Get hype!!! :o

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
But think you can come 2morrow? I have PH.D showing up here to smash. trying to get some others. He is coming here around 12[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

I am there!!!! but I must leave early

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OK!!!!!

So as of now, PH.D called and is on his way. So we have coming here:

PH.D

Vash

Blast

D1

These people are confirmed. Space for one more. First come first serve.

Oh and we have a crew battle on friday with Xep's crew friday. I told them to head to web2zone and they are. They will be there like around 7 since they get out of school late on fridays. Its gonna be 4-4. For this This is the regular line up:

Me

NinjaLink

Shinigamiii666

Vash

But I think Shinigamiii666 has scholl and not sure Vash can go so this is how I'm gonna do it if anything.

Me

NinjaLink

Shadow

Snakeee.

Your first crew battle Snakee and shadow. So do your best and own. And dont worry. me and NL got your backs if anything. Lets rip **** up on friday

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I just got word in that Mop and shinigamiii666 are able to go. they should be at W2Z like around 8 I beleive. So will have to use the first line up that we was gonna use before the crew battle got canceled.

Which is me, NL MOP and shin.

If they cant make it, shadow and snakke, your gonna cover for them, so still be ready over all

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll do this then. I'll Do a set crew battle. First match I'll use the default line up. Then for the second match, snakee and Shadow, your in, how that sound

Top Bottom