• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
A friend of mine from queens and his crew

But word just in. They cant do it. They get out to late from school. You guys are in for sure now. Better best boys, cause I as sure hell am

Doc.

Smash Ace
Yo ninjalink i need a better challenge my doc is to good for these fools in school and silvin don`t play much you know any challenging people

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
>.< so ya wanna crew battle us??????????? are ya going to the weekly?
Do you even read in the weeklie thread or around here. Yes we are going. Look at the list. And No I'm not gonna crew battle you guys. So later on you can say your not trying like before? I dont wanna a bull**** fight are a bull**** excuse. so go crew battle someone else

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
drk pch sry i didnt show up the other day... i slept till 6pm cuz my girl kept me up till 5 on the phone.... oh wells see u at the weekly!

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
That sux... I wanted to partake in the crew battle too.. but Snakeee and Shadow would do just as good. (<I still want to fight you guys, especially that jiggs...lol>)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
jiggs = tied for first with shiek for most boring char in this game... lol.. also an extremely gay character... made me want to rethink my main at one point in time cuz she was so gay.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Esh, jiggly must be scary then used by the right player >_<.
indeed. a jiggs in the hand of a good player with a decent mind set will
a) out space you
b) fvck you up if you screw up your DI
c) land rest out of sheild and continue to **** you if you don't l cancel properly, or just use laggy moves
d) mind game you with her floatiness

that is however, unless you play falco and just go pew pew pew -> jab -> dtilt :)

but yeah, shadow's puff is pretty **** good. sumtin i like about him is he's patient, but he knows when to be aggressive.

Snakeee

Smash Master
My brother's jiggs is harder to kill than almost any other character. He survives tippers from my Marth at ridiculous percentages. He says Jiggs can DI better than alot of other characters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
about half of us.

and your wrong. My crew is gonna beat the crap out o you one by one. your gonna be passed anout like a used video game;)

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
The jiggs is too good. Best player in this crew. He beat me. he will gimp you, best to back off him;)
I want to fight the jiggs with my kirbs.... My kirbs beat you too... that must mean that kirby versus jigglypuff will be epic. Why would I want to pass out on that deal?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
eh, not as bad as me T_T. Definantly not able to join any crews yet, think i need to main someone else than fox cause compared to when i watching eveyone else use him i was way to slow.

Snakeee

Smash Master
eh, not as bad as me T_T. Definantly not able to join any crews yet, think i need to main someone else than fox cause compared to when i watching eveyone else use him i was way to slow.
That's exactly what I've thought about my Marth. He's starting to get faster now though. You shouldn't give up if you like the character and are decent with them.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
xivk, i didnt get to play you there or anything. i probably saw you but dont know what you look like ...... lol fox is pretty much the hardest character to learn though and some of the people at the tournament are ridiculous with fox.... PC..... lol. i suggest you just get help from a good fox player though.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
That being why i think i need to change cause i dont get to train with many people just by meself. And i saw you guys playing, i was probably hard to see cause i was usually standing out of the way of everyone. But watching your matches i can see how u guys mad it in here, nicely done.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll post this then hit the bed.

If you want a simple character and can do damage I say Pick up Peach. She is not that hard to Learn and its hard to kill her. And she is one of those characters that is easy to pick up at an average level. Now going beyond that with Peach is like your lil trouble playing fox. You can still play with Fox. but Use Peach more. Onc eyou learn how to be quick with a somewhat slow character, fox wont be to much of a problem too you.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Thats actually a good idea <_<. But i was thinking on the idea to use someone nobody rly picks. Who would you guys say is the least used character? (cept G&W i can nvr use him >_<)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats actually a good idea <_<. But i was thinking on the idea to use someone nobody rly picks. Who would you guys say is the least used character? (cept G&W i can nvr use him >_<)

Those characters wont really help you. maybe thinking more creative but thats about it.It takes a lot of hard work to beast with low tiers.If you think Fox is hard, you aint struggle through nothing yet. I say Peach is your best bet.

If your gonna state my advice, best to learn all about her so here

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=41170

Ok I'm really gonna sleep now. Peach

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I officially Drop Marth, Falcon and Fox. My DI and teching sucks for Fox and Falcon. And Marth I just cant play with at all. its stupid. they say he is easy to use and all yet I'm to stupid to use him. So I am not touching those three characters again.

And For some eason My Roy got better in a matter of weeks and I have no Idea how So I am Sticking back to my team of players when i first started advance melee. Peach, Zelda and Roy

Top Bottom