• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright. I think I should do what I can as a crew leader and make a good crew. I have met some new people on the boards now. And Done sometalking with them. So I wanna give this crew yet another shot and keep it alive. Doc has his own crew and he can run it how he wants. But I'm not too found of his ways. though he seems to be doing ok for now.

After what I did, I am not in a condition to be active yet. maybe once here and there with tournaments. But that is it. I have to get my life straight and vid of this depresssion so I wont make a another stupid mistake again. Then I can go hardcore with the game and friends. For now I have to take it easy. And wont play so much. Gonna be focus on other things and getting rid of depression. I'm doing alright with it, but I can feel it when I play. not so much though. But I dont wanna feel it at all. so this is my reason for not play so much now.

If you want in, here is what you hve to do

Step one, I would need to know the answers to these questions (This is a test)

- Are you an active player?

- how many tournys you have been too.

- What are your tournament placings?

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc.

- How long have you been playing smash advance.

- Who are your secondaries

Now these questions are part of getting in. Not all of them have to be on point. it just lets me know what kind of player you are and if you are crew member Material. If three of your answers are on point and the other are not that great, you still have a shot, your not out. As long as you can show you can do well then your good. I just need an idea of what kind of player you are.

Second test:

I will play you in a series of fights with my Peach. You past this test if...

- all the fights we had, you win half or more than me.

- I win them are but I only beat you by 1 stock

- I win most of them and I left you ledt me with one stock

- You can get a good amount of wins off me. does not have to be more than me or 50%. As long as I have one stock after the fight when I lose.

There is no limit to the number of fights we have. it can be from when we play till we call it a day and pack up the night. this will also help you get use to what you are fighting and figure out a way to deal with it. so if you are losing the first couple of matches, that means nothing. it wont mess up your chances. cause soon after you could start figureing out the match and do better. and boom......you are winning. So if you are interested. Answer the first part of the test. And I'll take it from there.

So I have been thinking. This crew is both melee and brawl. And since brawl just came out, everyone is new to the game and has to get use to it. So to join for the brawl division, You just need to past the first test to get in.

If you click on the players name, it will take you to a list of thier videos. Now when new videos are put on youtube, the link will pick it up automatic and show the newvids first to the oldest. So be on the look out for that. when new vids hit youtube of us, thats what will show up first in the list of vids so you have easy axcess to see new vids of us.

Leader: Dark.Pch
main: Peach
Secondary: None

Havok
Main: Peach
Secondary: Ike

Ryko
Main: Ike
Secondary: Diddy

Naks
Main: Zelda
Secondary: Shiek

Ace
Main: Link.
Secondary: Marth,Zelda,Snake

718 ROOKI3
Main: Fox
Secondary: Multi-player

ShadowKid
Main: G&W
Secondary: Fox

Temporary member: Kiru
Main: Marth
Secondary: Multi- player

Temorary member: Muselives
Main: Multi-player

Temporary member: Golden Leeroy
Brawl main: Meta Knight
Secondary: Fox

Crew Battle players:

N/A

Zenith September 29 2007

Dark.Pch: 9th

Weeklie of October 19 2007

Dark.Pch: 2nd

Imperial Era tournament on December 8th 2007

Dark.Pch: 4th

Weeklie on December 28 2007

Doubles: Dark.Pch and Jman 3th

[/COLOR]

Doc.

Smash Ace
well i gotta start training hard jash i look foward to meeting u and that young link of urs and when i play u dont hold back ok i need as much training as i can since my vacation killedmy skills

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol no it wont no offence but that fight is a while from now right now my skills are rusted from my super long vacation i just need to play everyone at thier best to re-gain mine its how i train and get better faster

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There you go. Kick his azz. Four stock him, and if he loses, he is kicked out the crew. Ha ha ha ha ha

Jash

Smash Lord
Ahh, our leader is rusty huh? Theres nothing better to take rustiness out then getting your azz kicked. We will help you with that right Dark Peach?

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol im out of the crew huh lol ok il try the best i could but it wont be much right now since of the rust all over me

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its a Joke dude. But if you want to go along with it then be my guest

Ok Crew, we have a couple of things going on. Saturday there is a smash fest At alexes house. He is the guy who help with the KF tourny in november. And there is a tourny but its in jersey. I might go to that., not sure yet. If any of you can go to ether 2 post here.

WoZ Edit: With my power, I will fuse these two posts together. RAWR!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What is that? And if its a crew, then then Imperial Era is my crew. There for, me and the rest are in it. and if not what is it?

Jash

Smash Lord
I really don't care what it is. Whatever it is i bet everyone in this crew can own it or more. If you got B***s then step up and play me son! Unless you one of those smashboards **** talkers then beat it.

Jash

Smash Lord
Good, now you wouldn't have a problem losing your lunch money to me right? Lets do this chozen. When do you feel like losing? Also bring a camera, I need more videos for my ***** *****. Better sharpen up your Jiggs. You don't wanna get owned by a not known Young Link now would you?

NUGGA!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lolz @ your crew not knowing what TNR is...
And? I dont know so what? Whatever, its no point in starting a fight or what not so laugh all you want, im done with you here, moving on.....

Ok I.E, there is a smashfest at Joses today, anyone who can make it post here or contact me.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I'm not starting a fight son.. just laughin. Stop hatin son, i'm just givin you a hard time.. that's all. We should all chill out and just enjoy the smash community.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not starting a fight son.. just laughin. Stop hatin son, i'm just givin you a hard time.. that's all. We should all chill out and just enjoy the smash community.
And why are you giving me a hard time if you want me to enjoy the smash community? Makes no sense. What do you really want?

Jash

Smash Lord
Well, anyway i hope everyone remembers that Monday is our first day of Imperial training at Dark.Pchs place. And by Monday i mean tomorrow. So hopefully everyone is going to be there so we can all get owned by each other. Alrighty then, if your going then post here and say so, if not then post here and say so....ok?

Top Bottom