• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not quitting or leaveing the crew. I'm just not that interested in my goal to be one of the best Peach mains out there.

And I have been holding so mamy things in me for so long now. I dont think I can hold it in anymore.I'll play again in 2008. Fo now I think I should cool it. Its really hard to play in the condition that I am in.......really hard...............and I cant even talk with my girlfriend right now which makes it worst on me. Have not spoke with her in a while.......

I'm not in good shape for this game right now. so thats why I will make saturday my last game day of the year

And as for doc I say I'm leader no matter whjat he says or does. Until he can do something then he takes it. as of now, I am, cased closed Doc. I work my butt off here. If you cant cause of school then fine. But I can so I am leader. nothing you say can change it.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Alright, sorry if it looked like i was trying to pressure you into playing or anything I just thought that you shouldnt' give up....if theres things in your life you have to straighten out right now and youre gonna stop playing for a while then go ahead...

EDIT: That was directed to Dark.Pch

And Ritz, I figured that I was kinda just messing with ya.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, i'm in a very critical state of mind right now. I think my depression is getting worst than before.

Cant think clearly, when I get comboed and cant DI it it gets to me. Kinda feeds on to my depression and what makes it worst is that I try so hard to DI to. but nothing works for me. then the fact about me getting nervous. Cant do anything about that.

Then I have this lil thing with My Girlfriend. then this net bill that is gonna leave me broke for a month. And i wont have any money for the I.E tourny. Most I might have is for the venue fee cause thats a most. but thats it. No money to eat cause my stupid check comes in late. Also the fact my case worker is out when I need to get my school stuff started. I cant be wasting time with that.

Just too much. I feel useless and crap. But I hide it when i play or around people..but I cant hide it for long. As of now, I dont think i got what it takes for this game. thats how my mind is right now, I cant do anything. I try and fail. Dont wanna feel this way. but have this crap for 7 years, its a ***** and people who try to correct me on it and say I am wrong know nothing of it.

I think................I should go lay down. Hiding all this in for so long is killing me. But I thought i give ya the heads up just so you guys would know about me.........later people.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
O dam. Well i guess im just not gonna say anything since i know youve probably heard enough crap from everyone else. I had it like that for awhile too <_<, cept now im slightly insane ^_^ and in which i just dont care. I mean hell i lost first round in last weeks tourney, got replaced by someone better on a team, and lost money matches but hey its fun still. But ill just shut me mouth since thats just me X_X. Feel better mon ^w^.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh. Just worry about improving dude. Same goes for all of you. You guys dont need me around to do damage. I'm not sure if playing helps anyone in here with Peach anymore. I dont even think i help out NL anymore when I go Peach or w/e. he seems to have all the brains so best to go to him for help and etc.

And Xivik, I think you should pick up Peach

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I guess I can help every one with matchups. I havin the same prob as dark though. I cant focus on this game. If my mind gets outta place while playin im screwed i cant get back into it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I guess I can help every one with matchups. I havin the same prob as dark though. I cant focus on this game. If my mind gets outta place while playin im screwed i cant get back into it.
I Dont see how your like me. You can atleast DI. I wish I just had that one thing and I would not have trouble in this game. thats all i'm missing........

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Lol thats one wierd style of playing ninja @_@. Also im trying peach but i cant get the hang of that dam ground hover. But just for the hell of of it im trying pichu as a joke too ^w^. Oh and whats this zenith everyones talking about? is that the tourney this saturday?

(Side note: you spelled my name the way i thought of it first lol)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its next saturday. This saturday is the I.E tournament.

And if you read that guide I gave you, Her Float cancel should not be so much of a problem.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Or maybe your making it harder than it sounds.............

Well if reading cant help you then maybe watching will.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aoHHNJnGp2k

And you just reminded me. My Friend Cosa is coming here 2morrow and wants me to train him with Peach He wanted a day where it be just me and him playing so he can get somethings down from me. Peach dittos all day...........wont this be fun..........

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok what brokenness u wan to learn. Remember. Type "platcancel" in youtube.

EDIE: look at :29 to :31......anything weird there......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiPPfywXNv8
.......LMAO....too broken
I just watched that vid cuz i was bored....I have to know what that song is hahaha.
And I knew you can pull a turnip while coming off a platform, but howd you do it like that..was that also a platform cancel? o_O

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok. if either ninja link, dark, or anyone else wants to answer this please do lol. i know neither of you use jiggs but do you know if its better to go for a rest out of falcons knee? or to just start DI ing upwards like crazy when you're about to get hit with it?

Snakeee

Smash Master
ok. if either ninja link, dark, or anyone else wants to answer this please do lol. i know neither of you use jiggs but do you know if its better to go for a rest out of falcons knee? or to just start DI ing upwards like crazy when you're about to get hit with it?
Wtf, that's broken *** jiggs ****. Why don't you just ask Mango like you usually do? And if you can't do that, I think we should practice smash DIing moves like that instead of auto SDIing them...(well you should learn that either way)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ehhh, yea i know i have to learn that. i have been practicing it actually. anyway, mango is hardly on that board lol. usually everyone on just answer peoples questions. i was told to rest out of it by someone on their but that was only one persons opinion so i figured i'd see what anyone else had to say.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I don't know about resting from a knee, but I do know, from watching phanna's blue resticle (the first one), that jiggs can rest a falcon after falcon dthrows (but only in low percents, like 0-20)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yeaa, thanks gkracker (by the way do i call you that or ritz? haha lol) that's what i was talking about and if you notice falcon does the down throw 3 times which are rested. the 2nd and 3rd time falcon was attacking with the knee.
ok NL i watched them both just before you posted lol.
i gottaa get better at resting falcon like that....

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
haha yeah, phanna is ill with the characters he plays. And as for a name, either is fine, yet if I had to choose, I guess i would say to call me Ritz. That's the name I will play with at tournies, and I suppose the name that i want to be known as.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok ritz. i'll call you by ritz then because i've gotten used to referring to you as it already lol. yea i've only seen phanna play as jiggly puff because i need to learn new rest combos lol

yea, frank i saw that only one person replied to your jiggly puff advice. i guess cort already knew that though and other people who didnt know itprobably still read, just didnt want to comment on it. i'm sure no one just ignored it.

Snakeee

Smash Master
HEY PEOPLE! Look at this here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=127891&page=3 . This will most likely be the last BIGASS TOURNEY.

I know it's mad far away (February 2nd-3rd), but honestly, I think it would be a good idea to discuss going now.

So..... discuss.
....how did I know it would be Pound 3. Of course I knew about this, but yeah I wanna go if I can get there. The thing that's really annoying me is that you have to preregister this month or else its more expensive.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
haha, yeah. I suppose everyone knew what it was, but I just wanted to bring it to attention. I think it would be something epic if we could go as a crew.

The additional cost of signing up after Dec.20 and before Jan. 26 is only 5 dollars, and I think by then we could easily find out all the information necessary to go to it (if we do).

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yea that is annoying. lets try to go though frank. if we can find a way there. ritz are you going? and how about you ninja link?

also i dont think we could all go as a crew due to the fact that dark is taking a break for a while. unless he decides to go. (which i think he should lol)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yeah I actually have the o.k. to go from my parents haha (I think). They were thinking I would just take a train down and then take a taxi to a friend of theirs house and chill there for the nights, or, if I manage to get someone to house me, get picked up by them and chill there for the nights.

Either way I think they are o.k. with it. However, I would like it much more if we went as a crew and got housed as a crew all together. Hell, I'll ask my mom and dad's friend if they would be aight with us staying there for the weekend (long shot, but its a possibility).

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well Dark said until 2008,.....and that's in 2008 lol. My cars too old + crap to drive all the way there. Maybe if Nick gets more into smash hell drive us up...

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Either way I think they are o.k. with it. However, I would like it much more if we went as a crew and got housed as a crew all together. Hell, I'll ask my mom and dad's friend if they would be aight with us staying there for the weekend (long shot, but its a possibility).

ok, that'd be awesome if you could somehow manage to do that lol. if not i guess we will have to find another place to stay (if we find a way to get there).
anyway i gotta go now... ehh got a test to study for that i have to take tomorrow lol. talk to you guys tomorrow, see yaa

Top Bottom