• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
What about shinigami? I am assuming he is the fox player, and I could use some fox experience.
Yea... no doubt I definitely need the Falco experience as well. But I doubt I'll be free and be able to go all the way to L.I. this Sat. But I still look forward to fighting ya someday...when we all meet up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I.E tourny was fun. I did not think I would be able to hit fourth place. And I finally beat starz, and more than once too. I feel proud for that. its a pain beating a camping fox that is really good with Peach. way too hard. He even came up to me and said, its official, your good man.

Oh andNeldz87 is in this crew now. he will be hanging with me and I'll make him pro in a matter of weeks;) So watch out boys.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not sure as of now. I'll have to think about it.

and you let me win those matches so dont worry about it >____>

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
I.E tourny was fun. I did not think I would be able to hit fourth place. And I finally beat starz, and more than once too. I feel proud for that. its a pain beating a camping fox that is really good with Peach. way too hard. He even came up to me and said, its official, your good man.

Oh andNeldz87 is in this crew now. he will be hanging with me and I'll make him pro in a matter of weeks;) So watch out boys.
Yo Thanks for letting me in the crew, u wont regret it...... Pro in a matter of weeks lol i like the way that sounds, watch out people.....

Neways, Tourney was mad fun, it went smooth, DP congrats on getting fourth.....

:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark pch is becoming a monster. I cant let you and Vanz outshine me so i'll be stepping up the training for pound3. see you there
Heh heh. Thanks. and Yea, I'll see you at pound three.

I'm trying to do well in tournaments with Peach alone. As in no counterpicking characters. Thats not easy at all. But I dont think there is a Peach player out there that does that. so I just wanna show her true talent if I can bring it out by just going Peach all the way till the end and making it far. Just to show with hard work, Peach is too good for counter picking;) Its already a pain in the butt as it is. beating a fox like Starz with Peach. I like needed air after I won my fights with him. Ha ha ha

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I already new dark.pch was becoming a mad good when i played him at w2z the day before VLS he did mad good against my falcon...ya ***** def. need to come to zenith and crew battle swat 1 last time before were gone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh

I seriously dont know cause I had planed to do something that day. and I'm trying to save some cash for something too. thats why I cant give a straight answer as of now. its 50/50 so I'll let you know for sure on friday.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can understand the loser doc for not know and Vash.....But you Xivk? You are in the weeklie thread all the time and they are talking about it. how could not even be sure its this saturday........which it is -____- '

and Yes its this saturday at w2z. Not sure about the time though.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well i like to be sure >_<. Sometimes i get dates confused so i say "i think" so if im wrong i dont get blamed ^_^.

(But i do know the time at least though, its like between 9-11 a.m. for sign ups and till it closes from what they say)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
dark, you should definitely go to zenith on saturday. after how well you did at the I.E. tournament i'm sure you can do well here too. i am also planning on surprising everyone and doing extremely well.
also do you think me and snake could be top elite yett? we have gotten alot better. if not and you go to zenith i'll show you how i have improved there ;)
(yep i'm using your signature winking smiley haha lol)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well i gotta see how you do against the other elites

And I am still not sure if i am going saturday to this, and if i do, i might not enter singles. I might just be there for the friendlies.

Top Bottom