• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I guess if you're new to her its a nice way to start off training yourself.

Personally I don't myself using it unless needed. I guess because she has moves that are more reliable, only situational purposes are really needed for her dsmash.
Same here. I barely use it. U showing overusage meaning us scared of ur enemy. Also why i cant bait u into usin it because u dont really use it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I remember........about........3 too 4 times out of........let me see...........*counts with fingers*.......1...........2...........3........crap ran out of fingers Not even if I count my toes it would state how many times Your Peach got her azz handed to her by mines.;)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I remember........about........3 too 4 times out of........let me see...........*counts with fingers*.......1...........2...........3........crap ran out of fingers Not even if I count my toes it would state how many times Your Peach got her azz handed to her by mines.;)
Not funny. Not caring. Not living.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I knew you were gonna say something like that. This was a lil test. And you failed

From now on I am not joking with you and i am serious. I said it yesterday but I thought it was a random day you got mad. But I can see its on the regular. Everytime I joke with you, you take it to the butt. The hell is wrong with you. I am not your enemy so lighten up with me for crying out loud. anything small and you take it as something else. well I officially quit playing around with you. No More joking around in matches or just in general. I'm gonna be straight serious with you. I'm tired of feeling like the bad guy for you when you cant take baby jokes. When we fight in matches i wont say anything to you. my lips are sealed, even if I missed up in a match, I wont even say it. I wont even go Peach on you again, cause i dont wanna hear it if I win and I dont wanna hear it if I lose. I'll use Zelda or Mario. Like I cant tell from you when there is a right time to joke with you. Any time I do its something bad coming from you. Joke with the others and shows vids to them for a good laugh, but do me a favor and dont to me. i'll leave you alone so You wont feel down on my behalf anymore. This has been going on for a while but I did not really say much about it. But now, I think its enough. Come to me when its something serious or something dealing with smash. Anything for kicks and giggles dont bring it to me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Right now im not in the mood for this. My chest hurts when i breathe feeling like i can die any minute so whatever u say doesnt matter now being i'll probably not be alive tomorrow. So go ahead and rant about it. U may be free of me tomorrow. Never know.
You have 1 hour tocall my phone or i will go down there myself to end this. You been acting wierd for about a week. acting like no one cares. Yet when I lend my hand its like nothing. well people do care. I dont care if I gotta pull out chump chain or walk to your house in this weather from here, you have one hour to call me and explain to me whats going on or I am heading down there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
<3's to NinjaLink.
See/ you have people like Crismas. So I dont see the reason to feel or act the way you do. What you say you lack with your life problems you have it here in smash with your friends that care.

And I was spied on. I left my PC on and one of the lil kids here saw my post and told the ladie of the house. She does not want me to get involed cause she clams its family issues. this is bull crap. I get no privacy here at all. I am gonna find out what the deal is 2morrow though since I gotta go out anyway.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, you dont have to lie. I was the one that told him not to get involed with Ninja. Whatever he is going through, he has to go through it alone. There is nothing we can do but just be there for him.

And for those that are confused right now, I'm Katrina. I'm a good friend of your leader and we kinda share this account. I only come here when things like this happen. Just this time around I'm surprised it's not Dark.

And if you read this Randall, try to get on your PC, I'll be on later tonight to talk with you. I think thats what you need.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Did anyone else get mindgamed by the two dark pch. posts at first? But then I read on, and was like "oh, aight." And as for NL, idk if it's my place to say anything "like I'm there for you" because I don't really know you, but still man, I'd like to get to know you better, so keep on going an such.

And as for Xivk, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been out today enjoying the snow :). I guess for the sig I would like it to say "Ritz, young falco" and then below it, "Imperial Era". All of this I would like to be in 'Impact' font.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
You got it sar, its almost done just one question...whats "impact" font look like?
(nvm i got it, be done soon then jsut what color would you want the words or doesnt matter?)

Also that did almost freak me out with two dark.pch's. Thought it was a split personallity til i read the whole thing. @_@

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
OMFG!!!!! Xivk, honestly this is the **** haha. Dude, this is awesome. Thank you very very very much for doing it.

EDIT: Can the top part that says "Ritz, young falco" be in blue or sky blue?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Oh god, I feel really stupid for asking this, but how do I actually make that my sig? I have tried bringing it to the website where it makes an image or file into the proper format for smashboards, but that left me with a black rectangle.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Oh god, I feel really stupid for asking this, but how do I actually make that my sig? I have tried bringing it to the website where it makes an image or file into the proper format for smashboards, but that left me with a black rectangle.
I think you save the image to your desktop and then in the sig option thing you click browse and select the picture? If that doesnt work it may be because the picture is oo big in kb, if so ill fix that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm thinking of picking up Marth again, Just for the fun of it. My Friend Zone left me some advice and I'm thinking about useing it. Also I'll do with Marth like I am doing with Peach. I'll trick a move and not use it. It should help me think more. Dont know what though. Maybe Dtilt. I''ll see. and I'll maybe pick up fox and Falcon again.

4Eyez

Smash Cadet
The BX! The place where hardcore is beautiful
Heyyyyy I.E whats sup? lol

Dark we gotta play again, your Peach is too much man lol

NL i swear to god i been getting chest pains too, in skool! Its been getting worse, and i didn't want anyone to notice, but I couldn't help but hold my chest and put my head down. It hurts when i talk, breath, laugh, anything, **** happens to me like every other day, and my teacher was saying how shes gonna call my house and tell my parents about it and how I need to go to the doctors...:(

I don't want my friends and parents to worry...I think its something broken a$$ smash players get :chuckle:

I wanna play NL's scary a$$ Roy again, and from the looks of it Shinigami's Falco has gotten....wayyy...better lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I might be at the Zenith 2morrow so Yea, We can play if I'm there.

And man, who knew you can learn so much from watching crew battles. The Peach of today....geez. DoH sucks anything to Dsmash. I serious see why these Peach players cant beat characters like Fox and Marth. its always the same thing. Like why the hell would you try to dsmash after they blocked your SPACED Bair. Then get punished after. You wanna know the reason why Peach cant really Beat Marth or Fox, cause these players...........all do the same thing that is seen over and over. who the hell is not gonna catch on after all these years? same thing over and over, scare the Peach so she can ether:

-Side step to a Dsmash

- Dsmash

-Bait the dash attack.

I'm glad i saw these crew battles now. I'll be the first to rewrite the book on Peach Vs Marth and Fox. And beat thier azzes with my one way no one can match. (besides Mike G but I added my own lil tatse to it) These Peaches need more grabs. more random ness, Lots more of jabs cause it stops nearly all attacks and puts enemies dead in thier track and you can follow up fast to something small or beast and best of all, less fear against these characters that they flinch and leave themselfs open. I'm getting off this habbit myself. all in due time (the flinching Part) when I get more experience and improve more, just you watch. I'm gonna have people think Peach can do it all with no counter picks. My style is already good as it is.Now all that is left is the way I think, react, fast relexes and how I handle things.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow, i haven't been on the boards in a while. looking back at the last posts it looks like i missed alot...
dark i'll see you later at nick's house and get some practice in.i think it's good oyur not spamming the down smash with peach. some people do it so much that it's just ridiculous.
4 eyez- i wanted to play you after i saw you fighting ninja and dark. i'll be at zenith so hopefully there i'll be able to play you. your link is too good lol.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Heyyyyy I.E whats sup? lol

Dark we gotta play again, your Peach is too much man lol

NL i swear to god i been getting chest pains too, in skool! Its been getting worse, and i didn't want anyone to notice, but I couldn't help but hold my chest and put my head down. It hurts when i talk, breath, laugh, anything, **** happens to me like every other day, and my teacher was saying how shes gonna call my house and tell my parents about it and how I need to go to the doctors...:(

I don't want my friends and parents to worry...I think its something broken a$$ smash players get :chuckle:

I wanna play NL's scary a$$ Roy again, and from the looks of it Shinigami's Falco has gotten....wayyy...better lol
LOL.. I wasn't there... and I don't main Falco. Me mainz Fox and own with Kirbs lol... I think that was either someone else or Gkracker mayhaps?

Cia

das kwl
A recent study shows that on average, 94% of time in my matches is spent Down Smashing..

does anyone find that weird?? and more importantly, does anyone think that's a little exaggerated??

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yo xivk man, you honestly gave me a **** good holiday gift haha (even if it wasn't for the holidays). Ima git you somethin man (don't know what, but it'll come eventually).

This is test #1 for sig to work.

EDIT: Wow, this is epic suck. I have the signature, it's on my comp, I uploaded it to the image shack thing, and posted that here. If you click on it, you can see the actual sig, but now it's just a black rectangle. Fvck. Xivk, how did you get your sig to work?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well i think i know ze problem. Its probably too big so ill make it abit smaller (diddy kongs gonna lose a bit of his animation though T_T). Ill get that fixed up by tomorrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All you yhave to do is photobucket the sig and add the code to your sig on here, thats how I did mine as you can see.

yo DP. i would like to try out for I.E

this isnt a joke tell me when i could try out cuz smash is coming to a close and i wanna show people what i can do.
Is that so and what happen to your crew?

I'll see

Doc.

Smash Ace
Good luck in Zenith represent I.E =) sadly this is the only zenith im gonna miss because i have Finals to take

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good luck in Zenith represent I.E =) sadly this is the only zenith im gonna miss because i have Finals to take
I think its just gonna be me, snakee shadow and Ndelz87. Though Ndelz has to leave early. And thanks. Lets see what I can do this time around. I so hope this does not turn into another weeklie faliure

Yo, thanks DP for the help, and of course thank you very much xivk. Here is my first actual sig haha.
No problem. Sig looks cool

Top Bottom