• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Yo, thanks DP for the help, and of course thank you very much xivk. Here is my first actual sig haha.
yay it works ^_^, ever need a new one jsut ask cause it gives me something to do. Also today was so bad i lost every fight lol T_T.

Note to self-practice
wavedashing
accuracy
L-canceling better
running from dark.pch and snakes air attacks

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Haha, sounds good xivk.

So, would anyone be up for a team practice/smash fest with recorded matches in the next week or over the vacation break?
hey ritz, how did you do in bailey's tournament?
unfortunately i didn't do too well at zenith. in the tournament i screwed up >_<.
at least i played very well in friendlies against people though.
the crew didn't do too well and no one placed too high.

i would definitely be up for some practice over the break. if you're talking about playing at your house i need to know where hastings on hudson is ... >_> lol

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Ohh definitely man, I think my house would be open, however, from LI, by car, it would prolly take you an hour to get here. But, if you're aight with that then hells yeah I would love to do it. Anyone else wanna come?

And as for Bailey's tourney, I made it out of pools into the brackets and BADABOOM! First round I got Fvcked I was supposed to play Bino, who I think i had an ok chance against, but then a guy left so they changed the first round players, and I had to face Cort, ****ING CORT! I got ***** by him and his marth, 4-stock both times, but I was kinda off too, no johns lol. And anyways afterwards he was mad chill and played friendlies with me and told me about stuff I need to imprve on and how to not get totally gimped by marth. Then second round I face Phish-It, which was fun. I was aight the first match but last momentum at the end and then I just played around and went sheik haha. All in all, the tourney was beast, PC is a mad cool guy (though gay as hell), and I think I learned a lot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Haha, sounds good xivk.

So, would anyone be up for a team practice/smash fest with recorded matches in the next week or over the vacation break?
I'm all in for it

And I scored the lowest. i did not win one match..............I seriously dont know whats wrong with me.

yo nevermind demigodz all day.

lol lets crew battle come day
I see your so hyped that you can even spell "SOME" And you sure you wanna crew battle us? I think I beat your whole crew today alone. I beat First2bomb, I four stocked that other darkskined guy, he uses falcon. 4 stocked you once, other matches were 3 and 2 stocks. last one you got me to one. Kept rushing you. Your suppose to rush Fox. and I beat Tierhore or how ever you spell it. I think if there was a crew battle with me alone Vs your crew, I win. So imagine with my Team on my side. And I have no problem repping my crew with me against you all. even for cash.

My point is, you best to get that game up before you get hyped and charge at me or this crew. I dont want a weak fight. If i'm your rival as you say, then you better boost up your skills, cause you still have not got one win off me buddy. Now let this post hype you and we will see how strong you come at me.

Also dont take my nature too seriously right now. I'm in a bad mood.

Also I am free to smash today. just post if you wanna get some peach training in. or call my cell. I'm tired so I'll be sleeping for a few hours. Kthxbai.

Jash

Smash Lord
I'm all in for it

And I scored the lowest. i did not win one match..............I seriously dont know whats wrong with me.

I see your so hyped that you can even spell "SOME" And you sure you wanna crew battle us? I think I beat your whole crew today alone. I beat First2bomb, I four stocked that other darkskined guy, he uses falcon. 4 stocked you once, other matches were 3 and 2 stocks. last one you got me to one. Kept rushing you. Your suppose to rush Fox. and I beat Tierhore or how ever you spell it. I think if there was a crew battle with me alone Vs your crew, I win. So imagine with my Team on my side. And I have no problem repping my crew with me against you all. even for cash.

My point is, you best to get that game up before you get hyped and charge at me or this crew. I dont want a weak fight. If i'm your rival as you say, then you better boost up your skills, cause you still have not got one win off me buddy. Now let this post hype you and we will see how strong you come at me.

Also dont take my nature too seriously right now. I'm in a bad mood.

Also I am free to smash today. just post if you wanna get some peach training in. or call my cell. I'm tired so I'll be sleeping for a few hours. Kthxbai.
Yo Dark, don't even sweat it my dude, the same thing happened to me. I went from beating Tag to losing to Rog. Its whatever though i didn't even really wanna go but this isn't even about me. This tournament wasn't as good of a day for us as we thought and we just messed up. This tournament is nothing to sweat about, you did horrible, so did i, so did 4eyez, but who cares right? Lets just worry about Pound 3, we started the fire at Zenith, but at Pound 3....we are going to explode. Take care of yourself and don't let this get to you.

(===)=======> Jash <=======(===)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo Dark, don't even sweat it my dude, the same thing happened to me. I went from beating Tag to losing to Rog. Its whatever though i didn't even really wanna go but this isn't even about me. This tournament wasn't as good of a day for us as we thought and we just messed up. This tournament is nothing to sweat about, you did horrible, so did i, so did 4eyez, but who cares right? Lets just worry about Pound 3, we started the fire at Zenith, but at Pound 3....we are going to explode. Take care of yourself and don't let this get to you.

(===)=======> Jash <=======(===)
Ya thanks and I will sure as hell be beasting at pound. Screw this damms weeklies and tournaments around here. I am not going to anymore, if I go I wont enter.

Only Good thinkl that came out of this was me beating wes in a MM, thats it, the rest was pure bull****!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Aight yo good **** DP on beating wes in a mm.

And as for my address, i'll PM it to anyone that wants to come (sorry, don't really feel like puttin it out here). So, if you want to come, just post it or w/e. I think I can hold a total of like maybe 5-6 people

And i can pull this old t.v. out and have two matches going at the same time, but only if someone else brings another copy of smash. I'm not sure if either can record, so someone bring a camera or vcr or w/e.

List of People so far (who might make it):
Xivk
Dark Pch
Shadow

I will edit as more people say yes (or change their mind about coming)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Aight yo good **** DP on beating wes in a mm.

And as for my address, i'll PM it to anyone that wants to come (sorry, don't really feel like puttin it out here). So, if you want to come, just post it or w/e. I think I can hold a total of like maybe 5-6 people

And i can pull this old t.v. out and have two matches going at the same time, but only if someone else brings another copy of smash. I'm not sure if either can record, so someone bring a camera or vcr or w/e.

List of People so far (who might make it):
Xivk
Dark Pch
Shadow

I will edit as more people say yes (or change their mind about coming)
Well, me and Shadow are from Staten Island not Long Island, and I'm not sure about this one but maybe. I don't really like to travel if its far unless its for a tourney, and Shadow is not going if I'm not. Since it will be during the break it is a possibility though. I want all the practice I can get for Pound 3...

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Ohh **** my bad haha bout the S.I. L.I. mix up. But it would be cool if you guys could get out here. If I remeber, from S.I. to here is like 1 to 1 1/2 hours by train.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
How bad would you say is it to get there from L.I.? Also dark.pch rlly just asking how did you lose? Whenever i was vs. you or watching you vs. someone else you were like frigan hard as hell to knock off. (also that dam edge gaurd was a *****, dam floating >_<)

Snakeee

Smash Master
How bad would you say is it to get there from L.I.? Also dark.pch rlly just asking how did you lose? Whenever i was vs. you or watching you vs. someone else you were like frigan hard as hell to knock off. (also that dam edge gaurd was a *****, dam floating >_<)
Haha this is funny because my friend was saying that everytime I took a stock off of Dark Pch with marth in friendlies you looked something like this o_O

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I lost to Ryan K's Falco and then scrapecitys Marth. Ryan K. I got the hit off for the win but at the same time I SD and I died first. before he did. I did a Fair and I thought I could float or land on the stage, yet she jusy dropped to her death.

And with scrape.........remember that post I made about how Peach players do the same and thats why they get reacked. Like Dash attacking and Dsmash? I played like that like a ****ing idiot. I know how to handle a Marth. Marths are too obvious with thier Run behind you then back to grab if you side step there attack or block. then comes the Fairs over and over trying to spike you. and the chain grabs and they will throw you in other directions to screw up your DI and land a good hit on you. Same **** all the time. they just mix it up to throw you off. Marth is a book you need to read like three times over. yet I played the average Peach. Get scared and Dsmash, they jump and Fair me. I Fair air, and instead of doing something else he jumped to a Fair. and I rushed him and picked up turnips while he is in my face like a dumb azz. I know all this **** and yet I played like a noob.

I'm done entering any **** Zenith or weeklie around here cause I always play like **** in them. Then I have people in my matches against me and sideing with the other player and saying ****. ****ing pisses me off. and makes it harder for me to play on point. screw this crap. I'm not wasting anymore cash on these. ****ing waste of money and my time.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Oh..that does sound quite annoying. Nothing a slight break wont fix though and whenever your feeling better and everyone forgets your tactics you show up with new moves and own them all ^_^.

Added: That or wait till brawl and everyone has to start over. @_@

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
HEY who says i was gonna die from fair lol i was only at like 100 lol
That was a clean shot and you got launched Fast fallers die faster going straight. And Falcos recovery sucks.But seeing as how I was playing, if you was to come back, you would have won cause I would have screwed up at the last min. so congrats on beating me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh..that does sound quite annoying. Nothing a slight break wont fix though and whenever your feeling better and everyone forgets your tactics you show up with new moves and own them all ^_^.

Added: That or wait till brawl and everyone has to start over. @_@
No, I officially quit these tournies around here. I'm hitting CT, Jersey and PA tournaments.

Yea I double posted, so what, dont care........

Snakeee

Smash Master
Xivk, you have potential and I can see you really want to get good at this game, but one word of advice....don't use the Warlock Punch ever again lol.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
YEah i agree with Dark Pch. JUst need a ways and means of get to the other states. oh yeah btw the way Dark Pch, Fire Luigi wont go easy on u ;-)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)

lawl. its not like ur stocks would go back up. besides tier will do alot better against you next time you play him. hes like that.

lets definately do a crew battle. also dont worry im not taking this as an insult or anything.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Xivk, you have potential and I can see you really want to get good at this game, but one word of advice....don't use the Warlock Punch ever again lol.
I cant help it, its like my favoite move and i get lucky sometimes cause i got a few guys at the tourney with it. (i even got one guy with the chukyo high) But i do use it too much, so yea ill stop using it but im still doing the chukyo high and "abit" of warlock punches ^_^.

Added:Oh and unnknownz your sheik is on my hit list with shadows jigglypuff >_<.

unnknownz

Smash Apprentice
xivk you used that agianst my shiek as a ledguard i wouldnt use it even if you get lucky because i ledge hopped and faired you or i just mindgamed. warlock punches have a long delay till the punch you could still use im just saying.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I dont think mind games work on me cause i just stand there and watch you guys or just charge in blindly @_@. But im working on him,training to make him faster, stronger, better... but on a low budget <_<. (also i know his punch has a long delay i just like to do it for fun when i know im losing anyway ^w^)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
haha too good Xivk, sounds like a quote from, well, actually any anime haha.

But yeah, it would be too brolic to have a ganon in the crew, keep going man, I wanna see this play out the whole way. And who knows, in brawl dedede (or bowser) might be like ganon so you could keep on going wit ganon and have your skills transfer over somewhat.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well in brawl im hoping to use fox again and also i think they confirmed that ganon will be in brawl by some accidental leak during a interveiw so i might be still using him ^_^. Also hoping for krystal for fox so that evens out >_<. O also asking, are you still having that training or something at your house?

Top Bottom