• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Also I have been working on a video all morning, I finally finished it. I want you guys to tell me what you think. it should be up soon. Moviemaker is converting the vid then I'm gonna hit it up on youtube.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
CREW BATTLE NAO!!!!! I WANT TO ****!!!! :psycho:

And yes i have been meaning to fight the new recruits. We can pick a day to meet up because I'm free as of this friday all the way to January 25.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You can thank my mother for that;)

Alrighty team listen up. We were challenged to a crew battle By a crew from N.J. It will be at a N.J tournament that I am going to on January 19th. Its a saturday.

So My question is, who can go to this and be in this crew battle. I would need about 4 players the most. so post up.

Snakeee

Smash Master
You can thank my mother for that;)

Alrighty team listen up. We were challenged to a crew battle By a crew from N.J. It will be at a N.J tournament that I am going to on January 19th. Its a saturday.

So My question is, who can go to this and be in this crew battle. I would need about 4 players the most. so post up.

That's during my break so I'm definitely down for that. What tournament and where is this in NJ though? (Is M2K going?)

Snakeee

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120719

Thats the link to the thread. And IDK if he is going.

So if your in I assume shadow is too? If so then so far the line up are Peach, Marth and Jiggs. Team is ok but not to stable. we would need a lil more killing power. So who else can make it to this?
Yeah, most likely my brother will be able to go as well. I actually never played a crew battle yet, whatever character you start with you have to stay as right? And how do you decide the lineup? You can just choose whatever order you want?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Since i will be leading this crew battle, I have to make the right judgement on who to send out.

Rules are you can only switch character if you dont lose a stock. lets say you came up next and the player has 1 stock left or 2. If you can take those off and not lose one, then you can switch for the next battle. First stage is random, and the person that comes in gets to choose the stage. And nether crew can bann stages. So You snakee have to choose who you will use wisely. Cause you may not get the chance to switch. For this type of play, me and shadow would have an easier type when it comes to this since we only main one character.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ugh...it kinda depends on what mains the other crew has... I know Luck uses Fox though so maybe you could use my Marth.
So, wait if I four stock someone in the first round I can change character right? lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ugh...it kinda depends on what mains the other crew has... I know Luck uses Fox though so maybe you could use my Marth.
So, wait if I four stock someone in the first round I can change character right? lol
Yea pretty much. And I'm mainly talking about the jersey crew. Lucks crew wont be too much of a hassel.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Ohh ****. Lemme catch up with you guys.

1) DP, man that combo vid (trailer) was nice. I loved the mindgame grabs outa nowhere. But also, please don't tell me that the falco was me in the vids, that was mad grime; no techs, high lasers, i'm ashamed. (and if it wasn't me, sorry for insulting whoever it was).

2) People, a smash fest would be **** awesome over the break (anywhere between dec. 23 -> jan 2 would be good). ALSO, I have the o.k. for my parents to have poeple here over break if you guys actually wanna come. I know though that it might be a bit of a hike for some people

3)Shinigami man, we have to fight eachother. I been dying to get at a fox. So, for this reason, along with playing everyone else, I think we should definitely try an get a smashfest going.

4) DP, that crew battle looks nice, and the crew that ThatHappy***** is in better not take I.E. lightly. Callin us scrubs, who the fvck they think they are, but then again, they might just be tyring to get us pumped like you did for them haha. Jan 19. sounds very manageable, and I would like to be in that crew battle. However, I understand I hafta earn it, but I been gettin better an stuff and would like to show it at then next tourney/smashfest we got.

5) Pound 3, I am assuming here, everyone is gonna try an go. I say we start trying to organise **** now so we aint messed up at the end by making it last minute.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok, i will definitely go to that NJ tournament if my brother goes. also i want to crew battle the demi godz for money... without the assistance of dark peach. who will be able to play ?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok, i will definitely go to that NJ tournament if my brother goes. also i want to crew battle the demi godz for money... without the assistance of dark peach. who will be able to play ?
Hey if you crew battle them and win, I want in on some of the money

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha, i haven't been following up on bleach right now. no i'd rather win this with out DP since he has already destroyed them. they referred to us as scrubs and will pay for it. if we win with dark (which we would) they would say it was because of dark that we won.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like Shadows idea. I already did my part and not that luck called you guys scrubs, you guys gotta handle this on your own. I'll be the cheerleader. I'll scream out your names and root for you. maybe a lil dance too;)

I wanna see you guys bring on the hurt.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahaha. ok well then you can cheer us on but the dance will ont be needed. ha lol. we should definitely get this battle going though. is the demi godz board closed though? if so how do we set it up?

if any demi godz see this post then reply to it lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm trying to set it up for friday if this guy luck can like.........say when and crap -________- '

And I guess the team would be ritz, shadow, snake and Ndelz87. It be funny if they lost with him in it. he so be pro after that.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hehe, they will lose. i don't care what they think of us. me and snake should technically be top elites right now. we just neeed to play NL and shinigami.

ritz, nick, you up for it?
I plan to win it. won't lose to them. we can beat them i bet.
dark pch, what are the members of the demi godz mains?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo shadow I am def up for it. If luck is the same guy my friend played a while back, then i most definitely think I can beat him.... and, if his crew is around the same skill, then im sure we could easily do this thing.

And also, I'm aiming for elite this upcoming weekend.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo ****, i'll do a dance during rounds. Crip walk anyone? the worm? honestly, just tell me whatya want (within reason)
I should put you in the advance list just for that. You should crip walk after any of you take a stock off XD!!!!

hehe, they will lose. i don't care what they think of us. me and snake should technically be top elites right now. we just neeed to play NL and shinigami.

ritz, nick, you up for it?
I plan to win it. won't lose to them. we can beat them i bet.
dark pch, what are the members of the demi godz mains?
Lets see they have a:

Fox

Luigi

Falcon

Falco

I assume you know how to handles these guys with your characters.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
awesome. that's good ritz. i'm not able to play my best against fox really, you could probably take him.
i've played the luigi player and he is actually pretty good. i have also never had experience against luigi though.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I want to fight the Fox...think I'll go Marth for this one he can handle all the characters.
EDIT: I also eat Falcos for breakfast so...

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yeah luigi is awkward for me to play against, so I wouldn't want to go up against him. Also, where is htis going down? W2Z?

EDIT: WHAT! eat falco's for breakfast...... hmmm. I admit you wrecked me somewhat, but don worry, I'll prove that falco can kick the **** out of marth.

Top Bottom