• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Hold on a second, i dont look at the thread for like a day , and it looks like we have a situation on our hands..... Yo Dp if u want to put me in the Lineup ill be more than happy to play....
I t whould be funny if we won with me in the lineup, cause i got a lot better and they can talk **** all they want, cause i only been playing smash seriously for like a month and ill still win...Pro in no time......

Doc.

Smash Ace
Leader - Dark.pch
Co. Leader - Doc.

Lmao i think someone believes he's leader when i told him to watch the crew till my vacation =) which starts on friday and Ends in the beggining of Feb.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
So doc., are you saying that you'll be our leader for a month and a half and then stop being our leader? Cuz if that's the case, I'd rather have one consistent leader throughout the year, and DP was here when a decent amount of people joined the crew and are used to having him there. Not saying I'm against it, just saying that people are used to DP, and it might be better to just leave him in.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Leader - Dark.pch
Co. Leader - Doc.

Lmao i think someone believes he's leader when i told him to watch the crew till my vacation =) which starts on friday and Ends in the beggining of Feb.
Sorry Doc but I put too much work in here to have you be called leader. Your not gonna take a credits worth for a whole year. And you make no sense. Once Feb hits you cant lead anymore? Dude, give it a break. Face it, you cant do anything. I'm theone going out to tournmanents, even out of state, thats how I found Snakee and shadow. No way you be able to do that.

I dont care if you told me to watch. Im not someone you switch in and out cause your unable to do your job. Thats not what a leader does loser. So give it up already. Nothing you sau or do is gonna change the spot.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so shakugan tells me that you guys are up for a crew battle at Clash of the Titans II, awesome. I just posted all the full details on the tournament in it's respective thread here in the Atlantic North regional area, so check it out and tell me which ones are either confirmed or maybes for the tournament

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So Far its 4 I believe. Me, shadow, snakeee and Gkracker (Ritz)

This should not be a problem to go to since we have time o plan this and its right in N.Y.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So Far its 4 I believe. Me, shadow, snakeee and Gkracker (Ritz)

This should not be a problem to go to since we have time o plan this and its right in N.Y.
actually its right in NJ lol. didnt kno if u typoed, but didnt want to go to the wrong state lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Curse me and my stupid typos....

Dammit I'm so pissed right now.My net service called about my bill and I gotta pay this off today. And I dont have a job, so this is gonna screw me over for this month. I can go to w2z on friday and it looks like I cant go to CT on the 29th. I think i better lay off this game and going places for a while for life likes to takes its toll...on my wallet -_____-'

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well if they use it abit they could atleast help >_<. Also if you still wanna come to web2zone i could help ya out abit. ^w^
You have no idea how it is here. that and happening. And maybe it be best if I dont go there. I dont wanna deal with anyones bull****

Snakeee

Smash Master
Do we know if DemiGodz are actually going on Friday? If there's any chance they're not then I don't think I am going either. I don't really want to go this time if it's just for friendlies...

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I'd still like to know if we can go to someones house to train/play. Sick of training with comps. and i dont think ill be doing this friday cause im stuck cleaning up the house for christmas T_T.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
aight, well I don't think I be making it friday, regardless if the demis will be comin or not. My friend's bday got pushed to friday so yeah.
aaaahhhhhh .........
how does your friends birthday get pushed to friday? lol im just kidding i figure you mean a party right?
well how the hell do we crew battle now lol. we will be short a member. even if someone does fill your spot it will be a loss since falco would have been a great help in this situation. falco has the advantage against all of their characters......

also from what snake said goes for me too.
i want to make sure they are going. i'll PM one of them.

Snakeee

Smash Master
aight, well I don't think I be making it friday, regardless if the demis will be comin or not. My friend's bday got pushed to friday so yeah.
Well, I guess that pretty much does it then. We can't go without enough players and I don't think NL or Shinigami or anyone else is going.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If i'm able to go i'll have to fill in for Ritz. The Falco will be replaced with a good peach. And I know all of these match ups so we should be ok.Save me for last if ya want it like that

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo guys im not sure if the crew will be ready tomorow, but ill talk to some people. i personally would not want to do it this friday cuz i dont feel like handing web2zone 10$. yea im cheap but so what im just a kid lol.

maybe sometime over the christmas break? when one of our main good players comes back?

i believe you know who im talking about DP, he goes by the name of Shack.

we'll talk more later, my crew is gonna rebirth our thread so you guys can like ask us questions and ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shack huh? Its been a while since I seen him. Its fine I suppose.

Then I guess I have no reason to go to web2zone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He's alright. he use to be in this crew back in the summer of '06. He plays sheik

Leave Shack to me. I have something to settle with him. his azz is mine

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ha lol ok.
this ToS tournament seems like it'll be good.
have you heard of them or played with any of their members before dark?
No. But two them are Peach players that I talk to alot. one of them I gave some advice too. the otherone is alright. the one I gave advice too I round out he is learning from me. and is doing some of my Peach tricks. I was like " O_o" One of my tricks I heard he does is when I go to you then walk away, then just freaking grab or attack you out of random fast. I here he improved in a like 2 weeks worth. If he decides to play like me and gets good. He is gonna be hard for me. I cant counter people who play as random as me. so it will be hard to tell what to do. But still. I'm tthe real copy, so I cant go down like that ;)

Ritz. Sure, I'll get it recorded NP. I owe him a beating

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*sneaks through thread possibly getting info on our opponents, like snake on a reconnaissance mission.*

wait we have two peachs u talk to? weve got shakugan but whos the other peach? there arent any other peach mains but we have a peach secondary, classicyayo. this crew battle will be awesome. look our for the new crew rankings coming in about a week and a half so u see how those peaches stack up to the rest of us lol

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yo dark u talk of ame he is not in ToS hes just a friend of mine and i cant wait to play u and the rest of ur crew it seems like lots of fun. will ninjalink be there cuz from what i saw he is good and i want to play him.

Snakeee

Smash Master
No. But two them are Peach players that I talk to alot. one of them I gave some advice too. the otherone is alright. the one I gave advice too I round out he is learning from me. and is doing some of my Peach tricks. I was like " O_o" One of my tricks I heard he does is when I go to you then walk away, then just freaking grab or attack you out of random fast. I here he improved in a like 2 weeks worth. If he decides to play like me and gets good. He is gonna be hard for me. I cant counter people who play as random as me. so it will be hard to tell what to do. But still. I'm tthe real copy, so I cant go down like that ;)

Ritz. Sure, I'll get it recorded NP. I owe him a beating
ok, i can't wait to fight them. who is gonna be in the fight out of the crew? well, out of the members that are going.

EDIT: this was shadow talking lol

Top Bottom