• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ha lol ok.
this ToS tournament seems like it'll be good.
have you heard of them or played with any of their members before dark?
No I have not. thats why this is gonna be fun

*sneaks through thread possibly getting info on our opponents, like snake on a reconnaissance mission.*

wait we have two peachs u talk to? weve got shakugan but whos the other peach? there arent any other peach mains but we have a peach secondary, classicyayo. this crew battle will be awesome. look our for the new crew rankings coming in about a week and a half so u see how those peaches stack up to the rest of us lol
Spying on us wont work buddy. for one thing, no way in hell your gonna figure me out;)

yo dark u talk of ame he is not in ToS hes just a friend of mine and i cant wait to play u and the rest of ur crew it seems like lots of fun. will ninjalink be there cuz from what i saw he is good and i want to play him.
Opps? I thought he was in the crew. but alright.

And NL has not posted about it so I dont know. i dont think he is going or he would have said something as usual.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
thanks for nothing. im not home. i thought someone would be nice but of course the usual. i dont have cpu access. im on a psp now.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I.E whats up. Its been a while. My mom was not paying for the net so they cut our service. But she started to pay for it again. New members nice and an up comming crew battle. Good luck guys

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just asking... when could i try out for the crew again? Cause id like to get into these crew battle's >_<.
When you improve. your still no where near ready. For one think, I beat you without much trouble.

thanks for nothing. im not home. i thought someone would be nice but of course the usual. i dont have cpu access. im on a psp now.
The usual? dude dont start that here again please. Its not hard while on your wii too look back a few pages and read.

Hey, I.E whats up. Its been a while. My mom was not paying for the net so they cut our service. But she started to pay for it again. New members nice and an up comming crew battle. Good luck guys
thanks

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Ninjalink -
yo guys im not sure if the crew will be ready tomorow, but ill talk to some people. i personally would not want to do it this friday cuz i dont feel like handing web2zone 10$. yea im cheap but so what im just a kid lol.

maybe sometime over the christmas break? when one of our main good players comes back?

i believe you know who im talking about DP, he goes by the name of Shack.

we'll talk more later, my crew is gonna rebirth our thread so you guys can like ask us questions and ****.
Shack huh? Its been a while since I seen him. Its fine I suppose.

Then I guess I have no reason to go to web2zone.
DP actually the wii browser is kind of hard to use and smashboards is really annoying to navigate on the wii due to how the browser is set up especially when there are 240ish pages of thread.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well i have been improving just cant show it much on lousy comps. I dont charge in blindly as much, and ive held back on his punches and chuckyo highs T_T. I just need to perfect his landings.

And yes i know you beat me without much trouble last time, just i figured out i was trying to grab you too much while you were floating >_>.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
thanks ryan. funny how a person nvr used it and knows how easy it is and the psp i was using anyway. i was talkin about the nj crew. i kno about lucks crew. doesnt matter now.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Oh lol sorry i was a little late on that i dont keep track of other peoples crews much aside from randomly popping in on threads LOL >_>

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
LOL... I gotta ask the same question as Ninja.. when and where? Because I'm still not aware of the setting and I want to see if I can go to help ya guyz.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, lets do this again then....

We have a crew battle with luck.....whenever that is.

And we were challenged to another one at a tournament in N.J on the 19 of jan. its on a saturday..........thats it

any questions?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well, lets do this again then....

We have a crew battle with luck.....whenever that is.

And we were challenged to another one at a tournament in N.J on the 19 of jan. its on a saturday..........thats it

any questions?
yeah, how we getting to NJ?

and also, when/where over the break for a smashfest?

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Well count me in for the Luck's crew battle as soon as its stated (hopefully pretty soon)... but as of that tournament crew battle in NJ. Im not too familiar with Jersey ¬.¬

D1

Banned via Administration
NO JOHNZ NL! I friggin have to navigate through pages of text some nights on PS3, Wii, and/or PSP. My pcs down as well. NO JOHNZ!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeah, how we getting to NJ?

and also, when/where over the break for a smashfest?
Well count me in for the Luck's crew battle as soon as its stated (hopefully pretty soon)... but as of that tournament crew battle in NJ. Im not too familiar with Jersey ¬.¬
As usual for this crew I will be leading the way so you dont even have to worry about that

Ritz- I dont get your second question

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cause I wanna make sure everyone is on point. there are still problems in this crew. even with me. I dont like giving out weak fights. I wanna be on point. and when we are, we are going FTW.

Also they owed us a fight for a while. and Luck has alot of mouth. I think its time I super glued it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If people go to your house sometime and theres room can i come by?
I dont have a problem with that. But your gonna have to listen to what I tell you. I'm willing to take my time and teach you what it REALLY takes to win.

And te same will go for the rest of you. Though I may not show it. I know excatly what one must do to win and pin point it.

I'm gonna be explaining things to you on what is it you gotta do in a match. its not about being fancey and pushing buttons and hopeing to hit. You have to use your head all the time. learning combos and executing them is not the way to go. no need to be all Fancey like the pros and mimic then and think your good to go.

Eeverything has a weak point. and your job in a match is to fine it and abuse it.......well one of your jobs. others include Knowing your match ups, knowing what you can do in times of danger, position, Offense, defense. there is more but I wont get into that now.

Theres also patterns that players leave behind. And its not always easy to see, its hard to spot Sometimes.

And another thing. always look at your enemy. there is no need to look at Your character, you know what you are doing. Watch him closely and when that opening comes, go for it. When I fight Zelda with Peach my Eye is always on her and she is so easy to read. Dont mean I'm just straight up gonna win. But I see all that is coming ahead of time. Now dealing with it is another story.

Here are a few things I noticed.

Xvik- You have no clue what you are doing. no idea of the match up that your in. how to abuse your own character to its limits. and You do go in blindly. I can make you flinch easy in a fight. You dont really know how to attack or defend yourself at all. and you lack tech skills. You have work to do.

Snakeee-In Match Vs Peach, the matches were I win by 2 stocks, and sometimes three, I played fast.........But at the same time I was not laying one attack on your Marth. all the time you came to me. I would run to you then right there do nothing and wait for you to flinch or attack. then you would try to come in with grabs, Dash attacks or the usual, Fairs. I was able to read what you were gonna do, saw openings and took it. Marth is not all about grabs and swinging that sword and hopeing your gonna get the win. Thats what I seen you have trouble on. Same with your Peach.

So when we play I'm gonna show you allhow to do things like this. Its time we worked on things so we can start playing on point. Cause what seperates pros from regular players is what I just explained.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee-In Match Vs Peach, the matches were I win by 2 stocks, and sometimes three, I played fast.........But at the same time I was not laying one attack on your Marth. all the time you came to me. I would run to you then right there do nothing and wait for you to flinch or attack. then you would try to come in with grabs, Dash attacks or the usual, Fairs. I was able to read what you were gonna do, saw openings and took it. Marth is not all about grabs and swinging that sword and hopeing your gonna get the win. Thats what I seen you have trouble on. Same with your Peach.

So when we play I'm gonna show you allhow to do things like this. Its time we worked on things so we can start playing on point. Cause what seperates pros from regular players is what I just explained.
Ok... good advice and I appreciate it but...you also made it seem like you beat me everytime -_-
Yeah, that is the main problem with my Marth though. I often play a bit too aggresive and might rush in blindly like an idiot. I'm improving wtih that though, and it's not a problem with my Peach now.Thanks for your help though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok... good advice and I appreciate it but...you also made it seem like you beat me everytime -_-
Yeah, that is the main problem with my Marth though. I often play a bit too aggresive and might rush in blindly like an idiot. I'm improving wtih that though, and it's not a problem with my Peach now.Thanks for your help though.
No I dont beat you all the time. so you dont need to worry there;)
But yea thats what what I'm saying. see? that was your problem and I knew how to abuse it and win. So you guys have to start thinking like that too.

Also you also gotta learn when to switch up here and then. keep your enimies guessing when they seem to catch on.

My style of play is perfect for that. I'll do the stupidest things and obvious things, and I make it work. people wont know what to expect......BUT there is a problem. I havee to be 100% with it. I have to be on point. Cause this style has a draw back. if I fail, I will leave myself open and take many hits in. then i'm forced to play in a way I'm not use to at the moment.

And I have problems as well dont think I am like I know it all and I am perfect. Though I'll leave it as a test and let you guys figure out my weaknesses and abuse it.Also another thing my style is good for. it hides my weak spots cause i'm doing rtarded things. People will be more worried about that and wont even try to see my weak points, or even realize what they are. But of course there is a draw back.......a big one..........

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
..k, ill listen to whatever you can teach me, jsut tell me whenever yoru having training sessions at your house. But just one thing..i dont flinch, i jump off the edge and kill myself ^w^. (j/k)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
..k, ill listen to whatever you can teach me, jsut tell me whenever yoru having training sessions at your house. But just one thing..i dont flinch, i jump off the edge and kill myself ^w^. (j/k)
Your playing Ganon right. I want you to go to the ganon section and read the stickys about ganon. And read it all. Make sure it sticks in your head.

Also Snakee and shadow. This is the first test to what I am talking about that i am gonna give you. This test is to learn how to see patterns againt your enimies and how you handle it. Also how good you can execute the weakness and spot them too. I'm pinning you both against each other. You 2 play each other alot from what I heard. Next time we are together you guys are gonna go a series of rounds. I will be watching. your Goal for this is to see how good you can discover about your enemy and what he does. then abuse it. I will also see how well you can pressure each other. So Far Shadow is very good with that with jiggs. then I want you guys to tell me what the others patterns were. I will be watching you both very closely and see your patterns and weak points. this will help you get use to just playing it smart and haveing a plan. being more observant. And well you plan to handle it.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
with ganon just make them scared of ur bigass fist and when they shield fair either jab or wait for the reaction cuz ppl will roll unless its a space animal they will usually jump also learn ur range cuz ganons range is beast mad ppl r scared of ganon except for fox and sheik players but fox can get edgegaurded easier just like idk hit **** but dont be stupid i mean idk dont overthink cuz thats worse than not thinking at all i mean really just pay attention to **** and just hit from far away cuz ya u have to punish the reaction OH and try to read jumps like a dr seuss book lol and uair them out of jumps cuz the worst that can happen to u is falco trades with ur uair with his dair so ya the main thing in this game is

-look for jumps and HIT EM lol
-learn how ur characters moves and how to evade cuz all the top characters **** shields in one way or another and overshielding will get ur *** ***** so hard u wont even have the time to feel it lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
with ganon just make them scared of ur bigass fist and when they shield fair either jab or wait for the reaction cuz ppl will roll unless its a space animal they will usually jump also learn ur range cuz ganons range is beast mad ppl r scared of ganon except for fox and sheik players but fox can get edgegaurded easier just like idk hit **** but dont be stupid i mean idk dont overthink cuz thats worse than not thinking at all i mean really just pay attention to **** and just hit from far away cuz ya u have to punish the reaction OH and try to read jumps like a dr seuss book lol and uair them out of jumps cuz the worst that can happen to u is falco trades with ur uair with his dair so ya the main thing in this game is

-look for jumps and HIT EM lol
-learn how ur characters moves and how to evade cuz all the top characters **** shields in one way or another and overshielding will get ur *** ***** so hard u wont even have the time to feel it lol
YEAH!!!.........................what he said.........

Ryan-K

Smash Master
lol what i said isnt learning ganon its learning the game and then i put like 2 sentences about ganon in there lol

doesnt matter HOW you learn just matters what u learn

Snakeee

Smash Master
Your playing Ganon right. I want you to go to the ganon section and read the stickys about ganon. And read it all. Make sure it sticks in your head.

Also Snakee and shadow. This is the first test to what I am talking about that i am gonna give you. This test is to learn how to see patterns againt your enimies and how you handle it. Also how good you can execute the weakness and spot them too. I'm pinning you both against each other. You 2 play each other alot from what I heard. Next time we are together you guys are gonna go a series of rounds. I will be watching. your Goal for this is to see how good you can discover about your enemy and what he does. then abuse it. I will also see how well you can pressure each other. So Far Shadow is very good with that with jiggs. then I want you guys to tell me what the others patterns were. I will be watching you both very closely and see your patterns and weak points. this will help you get use to just playing it smart and haveing a plan. being more observant. And well you plan to handle it.
iwe have pretty much learned all of eachothers habbits and what to do when fighting each other. we fight eachother a lotttt whenever snakes home. i can basically tell you his habbits right now lol. i'm sure he could do the same. the only thing changing the out come of our fights are our mind games and random things.
i actually do read in to my opponents play and try to counter it.
i do that for every battle i fight. it's the main way i fight. i try to analyze my opponent before rushing at them. once i find a weakness i attack it.
i don't feel that challenge necessary since we already do it.
if you want to test us in some way i think you should make us play another member of the crew, such as yourself or someone we don't play too often.
it would be better because then you can reallly see how each of us reads into our opponents.

EDIT- this was shadow!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
****, I'm gone for one day and see this haha. This all looks like good stuff, I'll have to also start working and reading my opponents better instead of trying to auto-pilot falco.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hahaha xivk. i've been training all day with snakeee too. after you play for the 100th time in one day you get bored with using one character all the time. i start using different characters and i've actually gotten pretty good with some of them.

yea ritz you don't always read your opponent and sometimes charge in recklessly. your agressiveness can throw people off too though. you just neeed to practice reading your opponents more.
after you play someone so much like i play snake you learn what they will do in every situation.

Top Bottom