• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Hay im active to you know just cant seem to match my time with Ninjalinks yet but i will i been training my marth first step tech chasing with him ez but i slip off a bit must master

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hay im active to you know just cant seem to match my time with Ninjalinks yet but i will i been training my marth first step tech chasing with him ez but i slip off a bit must master
I knoew you are thats why your name did not come up. I know you play with NL. butr it would be nice for you to go places.........for once...........

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Make the Deadline Wesnday turkey day will get me stuff for a week so its best if the deadline is wesnday
I did go some where polytech remember XD
No, these guys have enough time to check the thread. They are on aim all the time.

And I mean more than that, like some tournaments, weekend training here or get involed in some crew battles. I'm not joking here and i'm getting fed up.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Seriously guys the reason i haven't played is the fact I got MAD SCHOOL WORK!!! I have been seriously been out of sleep for 4 days straight. U guys don't come to the school anymore... If ur gonna kick me out cause of me being "inactive" fine i don't care. School is more important right now. And can't afford screw up right now. I wanna graduate lol!! Idk about taka though give him more time, and u know that he can't go pass Manhattan so it kinda screw job on his parents part. So why are u making him do this ultimatum it's kinda not fair on him. Anyway I do check thread it's just I have MAD SCHOOL WORK! So I don't post as much anymore. I played ninjalink just yesterday out my schedule and ask him why doesn't he come to the school anymoreT_T. D1 asks me to train and I had to turn him down. That crap is mad sad cause of work.. I'll be active when I don't have to deal with the horrible consequences lol!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seriously guys the reason i haven't played is the fact I got MAD SCHOOL WORK!!! I have been seriously been out of sleep for 4 days straight. U guys don't come to the school anymore... If ur gonna kick me out cause of me being "inactive" fine i don't care. School is more important right now. And can't afford screw up right now. I wanna graduate lol!! Idk about taka though give him more time, and u know that he can't go pass Manhattan so it kinda screw job on his parents part. So why are u making him do this ultimatum it's kinda not fair on him. Anyway I do check thread it's just I have MAD SCHOOL WORK! So I don't post as much anymore. I played ninjalink just yesterday out my schedule and ask him why doesn't he come to the school anymoreT_T. D1 asks me to train and I had to turn him down. That crap is mad sad cause of work.. I'll be active when I don't have to deal with the horrible consequences lol!
Well duh, Of course I know school is important. But I'm stating if school is in the way, drop the crew and focus on school. I wont have people here that cant do much.

And if takacant travel to manhattan, thens whats the point of him being in here? does that makes sense to you? he cant play with us at all then.And I have asked about going to the school. but people are usually busy. so I dont wanna be the only one there and stuff. which is why I stopped careing for going down there if people cant even play. or if they can, for like an hour then gotta go or wanna play xbox, etc. I have to waste money going down there and quarters on a pay phone just to play. and half the time I waste a dollar trying to reach people by pay phone. Dont feel like going through that.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch has a point. No one is really doing anything. If I hear anything smash related in here its about Dark.Pch or NinjaLink. no one else seems to be putting in work. And thats said. You guys gotta work together, not seprate. You guys gotta change that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its w/e. its just kinda ticking me off. I just spoke with Taka and he calms he cant play till summer. so I took him out.

This crew is getting no where to be honest........

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hikarui, you aren't a part of this crew so how bout you stop sucking Dark Pch off. You don't know that no one is doing anything cause you never met any of this crew before, so if you're gonna make a comment like "no one is doing anything" think before you type.

Doc.

Smash Ace
well im going to train vash on saterday for a bit since we going to friends house to play smash good for warm ups and secondary practice and he lives 4 blocks away from me so no money lost in some training

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Hikarui, you aren't a part of this crew so how bout you stop sucking Dark Pch off. You don't know that no one is doing anything cause you never met any of this crew before, so if you're gonna make a comment like "no one is doing anything" think before you type.
LMAO!!! CRISMAS FTW

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh snap! finally someone says it...haha

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark peech come to LI on saturday, I wanna play youuuuuu msg me on AIM: Lostinhere12

Hmmm....

I was palying to go to staten island this saturday to smash and check something out. I'd need a ride up there as usual when I'm in L.I If gordon can take me, them I'll see and I can just pop up in S.I on sunday. I'd have to see. Eli also asked me if I was going up there. Guess he wants to play me as well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Happy turkey day Imperial Era. Eat well and get fat. though I wont cause i'm just to awsome for that;)

Its nearly gonna be a year since i brought this crew back to life.......oh boy...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Pardon dark.pch, when you say L.I. do u mean long island (jsut beign sure T_T) Cause im still out here and like to join in anything ^_^.
Yea, thats what I mean and I am not sure. you gotta ask the people that invite me. I get drivin over there so that could be a problem

And I think I have some mental problem. I think hikarui was right. I'm not a stable player. today I was hype to play then when I got to web2zone I felt dead ot something. could not play the wy i wanted or the way I was at VLS. Dont know whats wrong with me. Bad day or something? idk. And I did horrible in Peach dittos. even against rockin (no offense to him) I dont know. I think me being nervious in fights is the problem. today I was (as usual) I dont know how to deal with it.) So I'm gonna have some real problems in this game...........wait, I always do anyway.......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
esh that doesnt sound to good pch, but jus to say it not a problem about beign driven over cause im alrdy over here.
Huh?

Also I forgot to welcom Snakeee and his lil bro Shadow to the crew. Another Peach and a Jiggs we have now. They did well fighting the top 2 players in the crew so congrats and hope you both can boost the crew up. we need it

I added you 2 to the roster. But I did not add you to the skill list yet. I have to play you guys some more and see where you belong.I wanna give you guys more of a fighting chance so i can place you well. And we will see if your crew battle material too. All will be decided soon enough boys.

I'm going to bed now. I'm not in a good spirit when it comes to this game. I'm about to give up thinking I'm good or w/e. i'm just gonna play and have someone teach me this game. I just feel bleh.. Lots of habits I just dont know how to fix. DI, edgeguard, coming bac on the stage, etc. Just a pain and I obviously cant think. so yea, i'm Just a player, thats it. I'm not beast or w/e. I'm Just Dark.Pch.

Nite people.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Huh?

Also I forgot to welcom Snakeee and his lil bro Shadow to the crew. Another Peach and a Jiggs we have now. They did well fighting the top 2 players in the crew so congrats and hope you both can boost the crew up. we need it

I added you 2 to the roster. But I did not add you to the skill list yet. I have to play you guys some more and see where you belong.I wanna give you guys more of a fighting chance so i can place you well. And we will see if your crew battle material too. All will be decided soon enough boys.

I'm going to bed now. I'm not in a good spirit when it comes to this game. I'm about to give up thinking I'm good or w/e. i'm just gonna play and have someone teach me this game. I just feel bleh.. Lots of habits I just dont know how to fix. DI, edgeguard, coming bac on the stage, etc. Just a pain and I obviously cant think. so yea, i'm Just a player, thats it. I'm not beast or w/e. I'm Just Dark.Pch.

Nite people.

Niceee....I want to play your Peach more, even though I know you hate Peach dittos I actually like them against you and shes obviously your best character. Hopefully you'll be at 100% when I do.

Clever...lol. Congrats Snakeee and Shadow.
Thanks alot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Niceee....I want to play your Peach more, even though I know you hate Peach dittos I actually like them against you and shes obviously your best character. Hopefully you'll be at 100% when I do.
Dont think I will for a long time.I'm just........bleh. idk. I think I should go back to studing the basics of this game again.

I'll give you your Peach dittos.

Top Bottom