• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Ace17

Smash Rookie
What up pplz ..im down this weekend to get together an play let me kno wuts up here or hit the cell ...maybe we shud hit up sum doubles on sat at web 2 zone an make us sum money lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im broke dude. So I cant go. Next week though I'll have some cash on me. This weekend is training day.

Ryko said he is in. I'm gonna call Jash and see if he wanna play with the crew. So If you can come saturday over here then let me know. Also I can record Videos. And I can get you guys some crew sigs if Ya want. I think it be cool. And with the crew symbol on it. The crew simple is on my sig. Its the moon on the top right of it when it appears.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wootz. Welcome to Imperial Era. And yes, training this weekend. Glad to have you. And who is this zelda?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea Its been more than a month for me. I try to not be around the area too much though. Dont quite fit in I think anyway compared to the others. So I'm like a casual player. Dont wanna have the rep I had with melee and me not being known much with my Peach in melee. So I'll stay out of trouble.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe one day I will :p

Also I have rook coming here today and I think Havok will as well. So if anyone else wanna hit my house for IE training, post up and I'll check this thread in the morning...or w/e time I get up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok done. Latest I can have people over is till like 10:30.

So Far Jash and Rooki (Guy I gotta test out are coming). So with you and Naks coming its a full house. and dont worry. My room is big, Ha ha ha

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Guys great IE traning today. The matches were hawt. And Rookie welcome to the crew. Your really good with alot of characters. So Far everyone here is on good skill level. I will be playing with Havok and his friend 2morrow and teach him some Peach stuff.

But today was a blast and Rookie is the man. With More training and work we will be beasting. Imperial Era baby! Let it be known!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, alright then. 2morrow I will have Havok here and his friend. His friend wants to try out for the crew. And I'm gonna see if my Boy Jash will come. He said he would come today but also said he was busy around the time I called him. So I'll see if he is free 2morrow for smash.

killa k

Smash Ace
is it ok if i could come by tomorrow cuz like ive been dyin to play sum pple but like i don have the money to go to w2z right now =[. i also wanted to try out

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
sure. But to be in here you have to be able to play alot. Or a least a good amount of times. Dont have to be like every day or week. But on a regular basis. I know we all have lives and such so yea.

But I'll test you out 2morrow if you want too

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not all that great now > . > But thanks for the comment.

And that match was funny. After you beat Ryko he was pissed and started beasting. And then that chaingrab with Ike he did on you was halarious.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hell yea. Im going and I'm sure my crew can as well I know rooki is up for anything Ryko and Naks can do it up sure. They are free on weekends. havok and Ace I have to talk too. But for how I see it, we can all make it no problem unless something comes up.

killa k

Smash Ace
sure. But to be in here you have to be able to play alot. Or a least a good amount of times. Dont have to be like every day or week. But on a regular basis. I know we all have lives and such so yea.

But I'll test you out 2morrow if you want too
ya over da summer i plan on gettin way more active. i just need to start actually talking to pple wen i go to stuff. all i need is ur address n stuff n wut time wud be ok to come over.

-El ShAdOwKiD-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ya over da summer i plan on gettin way more active. i just need to start actually talking to pple wen i go to stuff. all i need is ur address n stuff n wut time wud be ok to come over.

-El ShAdOwKiD-
You can head out when ever you see this.

I dont know what trains your near but you have to take ether the L or M train to a stop called myrtle wyckoff in brooklyn. My adress is 261 woodbine street. 11221 Do you have a cell phone?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks Shin. This time I'll make sure I dont pull no dumb **** like I did last time and all of last year. This crew is straight legit and I'm not gonna screw this up. I'll be a great leader.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Don't wry much bout being a great leader..mor bout givin me a certfied way of ****** dat peach of yours...lolz...the crew iz lookin real good tho...and as long as we hav consistent players dat can compete at a tourny based style of play...we'll be good2go...and to any1 in the crew readin this...from time to time try to hit me up on aim now...to make things easier...and register my online brawl code too...ima take ya'll aims down and register ya'll Brawl FC's...if u don't want to its not a big deal but i would appreciate it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I played Killa K today. He made the crew. He beat my Peach once with Fox. (Funny How if my Peach loses once, its to a fox....) But he made it. Our last games of Fox Vs Peach, we were playing Like if It was melee. So quick and technical. That was not brawl for a min. it was melee xD. I recorded the matches so in a few days it will be up

GG today Killa Those Fox Vs Peach Matches were sick.

killa k

Smash Ace
ya ggs mang :D. after i beat u that 1 match u just started beastin on me xD. i never thought my fox wud have done that good O_o. brawl turned into melee xD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
good job dark pch. with getting the crew back together. expecting to see you at the weeklies again soon. 2 fox players ?!?!! haha lol.
that's cool i don't get to see many in brawl for some reason .. -__-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
where was u guys?
Who are you?

good job dark pch. with getting the crew back together. expecting to see you at the weeklies again soon. 2 fox players ?!?!! haha lol.
that's cool i don't get to see many in brawl for some reason .. -__-
Thanks Shadow. And I am gonna go to the weeklie this Saturday. ( It is on saturdays now right?) I'll make my appearance there.

This week is training for the weekile boys I want everyone here to place far And I am gonna work with you all hard to make sure you gus can do some damage.

And Killa, I know you main game and watch but who is your secondary, Fox? and how should I put your Name same as your smash account or allisbrawl account?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty dude. Done :) You can main G&W, You saw how I was playing him Just do all the stuff you saw and I told you about. And if your not to sure with your Match ups with Him Go Fox. But yea your fox is better than your game in watch. Your brought out the melee in him.

I'm gonna go do some video work and add the vids we recorded on youtube so I'll let you know when they are up.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow..no offense Dark but it look like you just gave up and took anyone who can play decent and was desperate for a crew...dam dude lol. LOL @ the Ike players in your crew btw, they're funny ^_^

Top Bottom