• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well this sucks. I cant go to the weeklie. I have to pay a bill that came out of random. its not alot really. But with the weekile being 10 at the door and then to enter singles. plus food and be paying this bill..........yea I not gonna spend so much over a video game tourny. Maybe next time.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
noooo....we need to bring this back to da first page....lolz...watz good IEC...how everythin goin...i hope ya'll r getti ready for the 28th...also....i wanna hav a discussion concernin the east coast regional...the first one iz in MD....i think it is very important that we go...drop sum posts so we get talk bout this...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That tournament is in Marryland. And I dont have money or anyway to get there so thats out the question for me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? That sucks. You cant ask for that day off in advance or something?

And I am going to a tournament in Mass on the 12th of july. So ether way I cant go tot hat. I be broke unless I take first in that tournament.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Ok so here's the deal. I've been out of commission for the last few weeks for various reasons but starting this wed and from then on I'm free again. I got a new TV at my place too so I can host some friendlies here and there. Hit me up on AIM or on AIB PMs to kinda get me back on track.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
random Shin Bowser moment inc...

Come to TG tomorrow if yallz can!

team fortress 2 is too good.

Lucas is fun as heck to play.

average woman height is about 5'5.

a knife in between the second and third rib is an auto kill irl...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
TG= Training grounds. A play were people go to play. But I dont have the cash for that. Nor do I know where it is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm long time no post huh?

So whats up with I.E D.Pch? I wanna see how good your new members are.
I been busy with stuff lately so I have not really been on leader material with the crew. But I can now. So Yea sorry boys. But Im back in gear. But I think the crew is fine. So boys, when can you guys play and where. It can ether be at my house, Ryo's or Naks I think. I dont care where it is. long as we can all train up.

dpch why dont you come to w2z and play?
Honestly I don't feel all that....confortable around everyone. you know how some people have changed ever since brawl came out and got good at it. Kinda two faced. But I think I'll go down there this friday for singles.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This crew is shut down. Reasons are cause I try to get people to play and make a good crew but one one speaks up. I made a post on when we could play and where but no one answers. None are active and I dont even hear people from here going to web2zone. I maybe not go there alot but I have been active and I have gone to N.J and last saturday I came from a tournament in Mass. So I am putting work.

But I don't see any work from here. So I'm not gonna baby anyone about this. I would really like to be in a crew and have fun with a group of people. But this fails with I.E everytime after my big mistake that lead the crew to the break up. So with that said and done. I will officially terminate this crew. It is not gonna work. I do the best I can but you gotta put some work in as well.

And I can't get good active players. They are all taken. So what else do I have left. The only way this will be a crew again is if I get you people to work hard again. And not for a week. You have to keep going at it. for a while before this crew becomes an official one.

So until I see that, this crew is done by me and I will no longer put effort in bring this back. I am now officially a solo player. I finally have come to my senses and just gonna give up. It was fun while it lasted but I have to be real. So Imperial Era is done.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Yo peach watz da deal? itz gona b like dat? u kno im good4any trainin session or crew battle...i keep myself in the top 50 4gamebattles and play so consistent not to mention i got a job...u got my numba dog so keepin in contact wit me iz way too easy...if u really want2shut da crew down datz ur choice but regardless i kno i put in work wen work iz due...i aint no push over wen it comez2skill and i stay in a competitive state of mind...dont b disappointed if u thought u wuznt a good leader...havin a leader izn't da case...remember a clan has2consist of dedicated skilled players...and communication between all members is a big asset4da clan...i understand y u feel da way u do...jus remember i aint dead yet...but if u really feel like dis crew is totally dead giv me a shout out so i kno4sure...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know about you rookie. But as a CREW, this has been failing everytime. We can still play and such. Also let me know when you going up to N.J top play your boys and I'll go. And I also played one of them yesterday.

But yea This is not gonna work. And this is not getting anywhere. So I was left with no choice. You can still come here and play as usual.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
I hear dat...i dont blame u at all...im actually talkin2my boy DAN from jersey rite now...next time i go2jersey ima definitly bring you...i asked him also if dis dies...for him2c if i can join DANs crew...they got really competitive players in there clan and i consider myself good friends wit'em so yea...my next day off most likely ima be out there so ima hit u up 4sure...if therez anythin else to get off ur chest or 2discuss about...lay down sum msgz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats cool, and I think thats about it. I'll just keep doing what I am doing. And go to tournaments all over.

Top Bottom