• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude. You expect me to rank pros or something. I did that with the crew last year. And all the best players are in crews. So what do you really expect me to do. If I see people that are good then I'm gonna use them. NinjaLink, Jash, Snakee and shadow started out like that, and look at them now. So yea, that logic fails dude.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
u kno i really am the type spaz on wat silven had2say but ima take into account he mentioned "no offense" even if it wuzn't directed at me...w.e. anyway...congratz shadowkid, i need2play u4sure...let it b known ima solvin dis lil problem i hav wit skilled pch players...so until i find a 1sure solution...ima look like the only noob against her...dat bowser **** suckin *****...lolz...itz unreal how much i hate her...lolz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just leave him. That post was retartded.

Andyone here going to the weeklie this week? Im gonna go. Have not been there in like 2 months.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Ugh...

hey all.

I'm sorry I haven't been on in awhile.

Dark, thanks for playing me today. I have seem to have gotten a lot worse, right? Is there anyway we can set up an online training thing? Your a perfect player, and you are what inspired me to become a pro....and I would like to learn from you. I'm thankful that someone like you even spares time to play me.

If we could practice, I mean like maybe talking via im or phone while playing. That way I could really learn. :)

I still am set on going to college in New York, so I want to become pro or at least a bit of a better player, maybe then I could join...

I would love to play anyone right now, if so, please pm me.

:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That lag was terrible, those matches were nothing to worry about. I could not even dodge your Dins fire. I got hit a good 7 times in the air and I am trying to dodge them too. so dont base the way you did on this. That connection was horrible.

Kid on my profile for my IM and we can chat.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
If enough of your crew comes you think you might wanna crew battle? You didn't show last week and we were expecting you guys, so if you still want to we'll be down. 5$ a person sound good?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I had no money to go last week. This week I am going and I said in your thread it be for fun and no money on the line.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
i only got off tomorrow... i told work iz crazy rite now n i work around the job scedule not my own perminent schedule...im up 4 5$ money matches but i doubt itz goin down anytime soon...im definitly goin2 da smashfest in da bronx tho...ima b there from wen it starts2wen it ends...until then each week i got 1 day off n ima use dat day2lan wit my crew or if not ima go2jersey...GBs are killin me the lag really throws my game off... compared2lan

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Oh **** lol I just caught up to this thread/

Haha rookie word I officially lost that set, I just felt like I was putting up a bad show and had to put the game face on with lylat. Learned some new stage tricks too so I should be good to go once I get rid of wifi timing again.

Friday's my birthday so the chances of me sitting around playing smash any time after like... 8 is low. I can probably make friendlies at W2Z but then it's hulk and partying time!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Happy Early B-day Ryko. Hope you have a good one. Demigodz want to crew battle but I wanna make sure you guys are ready.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
if i were a betting man.. i'd put moolah on DGZ if ya crew battle em, however i've not seen your skillz as of late. i should train with yallz one day...

*random Shin Bowser moment over *

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if i were a betting man.. i'd put moolah on DGZ if ya crew battle em, however i've not seen your skillz as of late. i should train with yallz one day...

*random Shin Bowser moment over *
I would expect something like that from you guys. But Im use to it so w/e. Everyone always thinks me and the others are easy pray........oh brother........... .____.

datz wassup dat dgz want to crew battle...im lookin forward to dat...ima c u tomorrow anyway d.pch so we'll talk bout that then....
Alright

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Mission complete...

I've played you alot in melee to know your not "Easy prey" I know your skills just transferred over to brawl so dont think i'm poo'ing on ya. When your rdy come out to more weeklies and show us what you and ya crew are capable of. Its been awhile sinse we faught anywho.

* Sharpens Claws *

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im going to this weeks weeklie. Just trying to figure out if there is gonna be one and on what day. Weeklie thread is so confusing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i might show up @ ur crib tomorrow if da sun doesnt fry me lolz
Alright so thats you and Rookie that would be training 2morrow. Havok said he might stop by also to play. so it just be a crew meeting and bracket. And we will talk about web2zone.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
2dayz lan wuz great...n mad funny at the same time...snake iz da most outrageous fighter in brawl...lolz...iz up-b = godlyness...haha...o wait dont4get hez a walkin W.W.2 monster...RPGz,Nadez,C4,Cypher,Nikitaz,Claymorez,Motarz, do i need2say anythin else....lolz...also a dude from Queens says he has a crew and they wanna have a crew battle wit us ("IEC") so ima find out more and hit ya'll bac up wit a update...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Crew battle from queens eh? I guess this would be fun. Lets do it then.

I guess it would be, you me Naks and Ryko. Ace, I have to see whats going on with that herb.

Oh and shadowkid too. Us 5 can do some damage.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'd love to watch this crew battle yallz gonna have. looks like yall will put on a good show ~^.^~

Get @ me for invading threads on the random.. lol.

Top Bottom