• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hey Dark do you haxe time to practice with me? I seen you were online and I started a Brawl but you must have not seen it.

And that number in my taunt is my cell. It would be easier if we could text, because I have to get on here with my Wii.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What?

Shadow is not in this crew anymore. Look at the first page of this thread to show who is in it.

And Beast, that loser might have forgot to add you. Man I wanna kick the kid so bad.......

And I'm sure you have friends man. Dont sound like that.

Ok I'm really out now, see you guys later.

Peach out.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I would, but they don't like me. Beast never added me and "shdw" played me once and that was it.

I wish I had friends.
Shadow is my brother, but that's my Wii he's playin on and he keeps changing the name from Snake to shdw. I'll play you if I'm on.
And no, we're not in the crew anymore, but it should be good practice.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow, Snake has a really nice Zamus. I almost won. His Marth is great too!
Heh, thanks and good games. You're not bad yourself. Nice predictions and mindgames. Sorry I couldn't play you more and those other times you tried to play me I was fighting someone else already. I'll def play you again though.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Those were some great taunts too!

"GOT EM!"
"*******....lol"
"LOL"
"LMAO."

Priceless.

I just wish I didn't SD all the time. And thanks, I just don't see myself as a great player like you guys.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Hey ethan. I do like you what are you talkin about man. You're cool. I didn't play brawl for a long time so yeah that's why I didn't add you.

Peach I'm out of the crew right?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No but you and mayo are barely in. And you know why. So whats up with you 2. Your not acting crew material.

And if you wanna be out just say so. Dont want anyone in here that does not want to be or cant do anything.or just plan wont do anything.....

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Alright with Mayo I don't really know 100% whats up. I haven't talked to him or played him lately at all because he's been talkin with my other friend and hasn't had any time to play me.

Me I don't know if I can even stay in the crew because I've joined the handball team. Tommorow I'm going and they're giving final team decisions. If I make any of the top 3 teams I might have to quit playing. If not I'm going back to traveling to w2z , posting here , tournies in NYC and crap.

Sorry for everythin b4 it's just that I thought I quit handball but it turns out I'm into it again.

So I'll let you know tommorow if I go hardcore crew material or if I have to quit.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Beast: Well, I'm sorry. I've been depressed recently. I've even been diagnosed with depression. So everytime I lose to you guys, then I get upset because I lost, and because I'm making you guys bored. So when I saw that you never added me, I felt misirable, thinking, "Does he not like me? What did I do?" When Dark Pch said "when you kept rolling it was annoying", I know it was constructive critisim, but that voice in my head said, "He thinks your annoying. You are annoying. You have no friends, ***."

Dark Pch: ...really?!

You guys do remember I'm going to college in New York in 2 years, right? (If things go well, which I'm sure they won't :( )

I'm sorry if I'm apologetic all the time. People say I say "I'm Sorry" too much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright with Mayo I don't really know 100% whats up. I haven't talked to him or played him lately at all because he's been talkin with my other friend and hasn't had any time to play me.

Me I don't know if I can even stay in the crew because I've joined the handball team. Tommorow I'm going and they're giving final team decisions. If I make any of the top 3 teams I might have to quit playing. If not I'm going back to traveling to w2z , posting here , tournies in NYC and crap.

Sorry for everythin b4 it's just that I thought I quit handball but it turns out I'm into it again.

So I'll let you know tommorow if I go hardcore crew material or if I have to quit.
Ok.

Beast: Well, I'm sorry. I've been depressed recently. I've even been diagnosed with depression. So everytime I lose to you guys, then I get upset because I lost, and because I'm making you guys bored. So when I saw that you never added me, I felt misirable, thinking, "Does he not like me? What did I do?" When Dark Pch said "when you kept rolling it was annoying", I know it was constructive critisim, but that voice in my head said, "He thinks your annoying. You are annoying. You have no friends, ***."

Dark Pch: ...really?!

You guys do remember I'm going to college in New York in 2 years, right? (If things go well, which I'm sure they won't :( )

I'm sorry if I'm apologetic all the time. People say I say "I'm Sorry" too much.
I have depression as well. Had it since 12 years old, and I'm 20 so I know it all. Go out side more. Do things you like. Shoot I'm at my best friends house hanging out with the boys while they are all cracking jokes on each other. Takeing a break from this game and just hanging with good people not smash related.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
I've tried, but everyone makes excuses.

"Can I come over?"
"Sorry, homework. Lots."

And I'm just like, "Okay. Tal vez otro dia."

That's why I like it here. You guys are my friends. At least I like to think so.

Dark, were you serious about helping me become a pro? I'd really like that. :)

Well, I'll be online if anyone wants to play.

-ethan
#1 Dark Pch Fan

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well tyour friends fail if they are like that. cause closed.

And yes, we are your friends here.

Well i was kidding about you getting pro in a few weeks.though I think its possible. I can teach you the whole world of a pros mind. How to scare people, switching up how you handle yourself in battle. the key points in a fight. pretty much the whole nine yards.

I got you buddy, dont worry:)

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Omg! Thanks Dark Pch!

OMG. He called me his "buddy". *faints*

Yeah, Beast, I'll play you. I'll most likely lose.

If anyone sees this, I'm going online now. =)

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Dark . I made the team. I've got practice on Tuesdays , Thursdays , Saturday and or Sundays. So yeah I won't be able to make tournies unless you want me to go to w2z but that's not enough involvment in the crew.

So sorry man it was nice meeting all the members and chillin at w2z and kings games. Fun times. Maybe after handball season is over you can let me try out fo the crew again?

Peace out I.E. I'll still be checking up on this thread to see whats goin on. Btw good luck with the crew Dark.

Ethan we'll playing tommorow I gotta go back to practice now and wont be home for another 3 hours or so , I'll be to tired to play when I get back . I just went home to use the bathroom lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Omg! Thanks Dark Pch!

OMG. He called me his "buddy". *faints*
O.O

*splashes water on your face* :o

Dark . I made the team. I've got practice on Tuesdays , Thursdays , Saturday and or Sundays. So yeah I won't be able to make tournies unless you want me to go to w2z but that's not enough involvment in the crew.

So sorry man it was nice meeting all the members and chillin at w2z and kings games. Fun times. Maybe after handball season is over you can let me try out fo the crew again?

Peace out I.E. I'll still be checking up on this thread to see whats goin on. Btw good luck with the crew Dark.

Ethan we'll playing tommorow I gotta go back to practice now and wont be home for another 3 hours or so , I'll be to tired to play when I get back . I just went home to use the bathroom lol.
Alrighty, see you around then. And yea you could try out again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Muselives and Leeroy. You guys let me know what you want to do. Cause I dont think I can make this crew good anymore even with my Year of Leadership. All Good players are ether in swat, TS, etc. Everyone I run into cant really do anything or wanna bail out. So If you still want it..it would be only use three...........but that wont really be much........and I'll be the only N.Y player in here.What good will that do?

I cant find good players or anything. Well I had a good crew and I screwed that up. So I guess I had this comming. I give up, I cant do it. There are no players that I can take. and the players that I can, cant do ****. And I dont want crew members like that. Thats not a crew at all.

Its fine with me, this crew will always be mine, I'll be in this thing alone and rip I.E myself. I'm not just gonna throw this away. I cant get help so I'll do this myself. This crew went back from the day I started my smash career. So I cant just let it die. And I dont think I'm even good enough for another crew anyway from the way I hear and see things. I'll work my but off and go all over to tournaments alone and make one of the top Peaches in brawl. I'll train and all of that. I'll but all that focus.

I'll leave it at that. This crew is my trademark and thats where it will stand. I'll do my justice and all with Peach alone.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry Dark you'll get some good members eventually. Go to tournies and if you beat someone good or they beat you ask them to join.

I played Mayo yesterday and I did the craziest **** we saw in our lives. Dashing Shine Cancelx4 to a Shine Spike then when he Buped I intercepted with a spike and then another shine spike. I also did a 0-63% death combo with Marth on battlefield. Nair , Double Fair , Down Tilt , Fsmash Tipper.

So by the time I audition for I.E I will kick your *** and you'll have a good crew.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Dark, if I lived in NY I would be in your crew, if I was any good. :(

Maybe you should go at it alone. No stress from others. Maybe you could do online tournaments. I would totally be your partner.

I can see it now! You could have like Wi-Fi tournaments! Please don't be sad. When your sad I'm sad.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Well thats just great. I wanted to play NY Beast. And he just got off SWF.

Dark, I tried to play you, but I think you were playing someone else. Sorry.

I was wanting to see if we could practice today for a bit, but your probably busy.

I did wait for you. I seen your "BRB SHOWER" message.

I'll b online if you want to play...

-ethan
#1 Dark Pch. fan

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not sad. Just stating there is no way I can bring this crew back to life and own at tournaments with it. So I'l just alone warrior and I'll be in it alone. i'll let it be known on my own.

And I was playing other people. so thats why I could not play you when you enterd.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I look around for players or some just pop up here.

And I dont know what happen with him. Have not seen him or heard of him around here for a while now.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Have I gotten ANY better? Anything I need to improve/work on? I'm sorry I made you bored again. You have a great Mario! WOW! I'm trying to main Samus & Zamus, Zelda, Peach, and Ike, but I'd better stick to Zelda.

I'll never beat your Peach, tho. I've only beat your Ness and C. Falcon. :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Have I gotten ANY better? Anything I need to improve/work on? I'm sorry I made you bored again. You have a great Mario! WOW! I'm trying to main Samus & Zamus, Zelda, Peach, and Ike, but I'd better stick to Zelda.

I'll never beat your Peach, tho. I've only beat your Ness and C. Falcon. :(
Yea you have, you roll less. There was times when I thought you was gonna roll, so I kept on running to follow your roll and grab you, but you just attack, which was good.

And If you work at it, you god beat me, I'm not a god or anything. But I am a tuff opponent so you have to work your butt off.

And I was not bored in the matches.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
You weren't bored! Yes!

I just got out of play practice, so if you want I'll play you, but you already did today, which is fine.

NOTE: I may not be on for awhile, I know I made a D in Algebra II, and progress reports comeout 2morrow. :( But I will be back.

Hey, do you think we could get 2 vs. 2 thing going on sometime? With actual humans? Did you think I was an okay team mate?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, you were a bad partner. I cant play with you ever again.

I'm kidding, dont believe that. You were a good back up.

And I'll set some times up soon so we can play online.

BUM163

Smash Lord
the address is 54 cooper square newyork, newyork zipcode is 10003 usa. number to contact me in store is 1 212 614 7300.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
dark.pch, where do you find these people..
THANK YOU! Jesus Christ I needed someone to agree with me so bad. Lmao. I feel like I just got drugs injected into me. Rotfl.

And BUM, quit life. We know where it is. Lmfao.

Edit: I removed a space I put between "B" and "UM" in "BUM". Lmao.

Top Bottom