• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ethanrodgers223 finsih the site. he is goona add more at school 2morrow. The link to the site is in my sig. So take a look at it.

That is all, bed for school. Bye bye

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was thinking of making sections for each active player on that site so people can talk about us. It have to be people who have lots of vids and are active. So I say:

Me

NinjaLink

Mop?

Shinigami

Shadow

Snakeee

We all have recent vids of ourselfs so people can watch and talk about us. And ask questions about the player.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I was thinking of making sections for each active player on that site so people can talk about us. It have to be people who have lots of vids and are active. So I say:

Me

NinjaLink

Mop?

Shinigami

Shadow

Snakeee

We all have recent vids of ourselfs so people can watch and talk about us. And ask questions about the player.
This sounds pretty cool. Also, we should eventually have separate sections for Brawl I think.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
For the blog or forums? And can you post the vids if I make the sections? And I made you an admin, so you can create stuff now like categories and stuff.

Can we discuss this in the chatbox on the site? It's at the bottom.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx

Me

NinjaLink

Mop?

Shinigami

Shadow

Snakeee

There, it's finished!

Dark.Pch, go to the bottom of the page on the forums, it with say "Administration Panel". Click that.

Do you guys want anything changed? Like the banner? lolz

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I'm supposed to join IMP. ERA, but only Dark Pch. tested me and he said he dont have cube anymore. When do i get tested by the others?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No ****ing friends I seem to have not, everybody wants to hide **** behind thier back and thenman up and speak thier mind in the rudest way. anyone in here wanna speak up and say how they feel about me? Say it here and now

First my own ****ing GF wants to take advantage of me, and now this crap. On top of that I get robbed and no one seems to care in this house and do anything about it. I get robbed of stuff while I am at school. They are responsible for letting people in my room that dont belong when I clearly say I dont want anyone in there.

I think I regret getting into smash, cause I never would have met so many 2 faced people in my life. Bunch of bricks!

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Dark calm down. I knew you would explode on here after talking on the phone with me about this. Just leave it alone, not everyone thinks like that. Your not even explaining what is going on

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Explain? i thought I made it clar already. I told you what jash did that made me feel like ****

and on top of that people now show thier true colors. cause of what, I have dperessions. None of those fools understand what its like to have this **** nearly half of your life time and going. All because I'm emo and have life problems that gives them the fight to make fun of me and judge me?, well screw them, I dont even get this kind of bull**** from my own mother who i hated and she was the one that sent me away to the house I am in now!

I hate people, bunch of idots!

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
I knew it. your changed in behavior, you seeming calm and hiding so much in. I know people around here can be jerks to you but you cant let them get to you I know its hard but its the truth.

Log off smashboards now. And this time dont return till i tell you too. Your depression is getting the best of you and you dont need to be around people who make it worst. Just go to other sites where you other friends are and have fun with them for the time being. or get on tales of pairates if you can. I'll try to get on it soon if I can hold my sisters lab top for a while after she goes to bed.

Calm down, breath in and out draw if needed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
w/e, people are stupid......

I dont need to be anywhere I am not wanted. They think they are so normal compared to me yet they know nothing of the feelings i go with every ****ing day as soon as I get up. How pople love to make me feel like **** just to be with the crowd or case they are bored and dont like me.

If I had one wish it be for all these a-holes to burn in hell a slow and painful death!

The hell with this, I'm getting and staying away from these jerks. lets see you make me feel like **** and try to embarrass me now when I am gone and away from you

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
If you have that much of a problem with Jash then just dont talk to him anymore. You said you get tired of his ego and Peach comments. And I know it would hurt since you hardly beat him. and How he made you feel on the way home from that tournament. I would be hurt too. its not a good feeling. its like its taunting you saying you cant win, etc. If you hate him and the others that much, dont deal with them for what they did to you. make know friends or just hand with the ones that are not like that.

You were doing just fine until you got home from that tournament. Then things started going bad. With your frieds and your life. I'll do what I can to help you Ulysses like I always do.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

I dont need to be anywhere I am not wanted. They think they are so normal compared to me yet they know nothing of the feelings i go with every ****ing day as soon as I get up. How pople love to make me feel like **** just to be with the crowd or case they are bored and dont like me.

If I had one wish it be for all these a-holes to burn in hell a slow and painful death!

The hell with this, I'm getting and staying away from these jerks. lets see you make me feel like **** and try to embarrass me now when I am gone and away from you
Oh wow, sorry to hear that Dark .Pch U still the man ^_^ remeber our game ratio is 10-2 lol my luigi maybe annoying but it feels good that i can play at ur level now. I dont win often but im getting there. Thanks for helping me out big time and if it makes u feel any better i'll come over just to hang out with u. Your kool peeplz

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

Oh wow, sorry to hear that Dark .Pch U still the man ^_^ remeber our game ratio is 10-2 lol my luigi maybe annoying but it feels good that i can play at ur level now. I dont win often but im getting there. Thanks for helping me out big time and if it makes u feel any better i'll come over just to hang out with u. You're kool peeplz

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

Oh wow, sorry to hear that Dark .Pch U still the man ^_^ remeber our game ratio is 10-2 lol my luigi maybe annoying but it feels good that i can play at ur level now. I dont win often but im getting there. Thanks for helping me out big time and if it makes u feel any better i'll come over just to hang out with u. You're kool peeplz

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

Oh wow, sorry to hear that Dark Pch. U still the man ^_^ remember our game ratio is 10-2 lol my luigi maybe annoying but it feels good that i can play at ur level now. I dont win often but im getting there. Thanks for helping me out big time and if it makes u feel any better i'll come over just to hang out with u. You're kool peeplz

Snakeee

Smash Master
i challenge any of mii crew members with my mario who is so far undefeated
Sure...in what game btw? lol

And Dark if you read this I hope you get over this soon

Also, NL can I play you on Wifi either later today or sometime this weekend? (If you're feeling better that is)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
nick, if you read this post (or frank if you see it) ask nick if he can make me a sig with a cool picture of metaknight and "shadow" (the word not the character lol) on it. i don't want the picture of shadow on it this time. thanks.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I can clearly see why Dark.Pch is not at the level he wants or should be on now.......

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
His level is just fine. Only problem I see is that he gets bothered by people and it gets to him. If he would just forget about stuff like that and people not bother him, He could focus more and really do well. I have heard many of his stories, Tricks to beating people, even tricks against his own crew members. He is very smart. And he thinks alot in battle. Maybe he may over think a lil. But he has a changed of personality. Mostly quite and wont really act all looney like he use to. (the funny way)

He just does not like when people start with him. He showed me the post thatt got him flared up. That light guy had no right to post that. Just to be funny. Well it was not. thats starting trouble. And embarrassing. Friends dont do that.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
His level is just fine. Only problem I see is that he gets bothered by people and it gets to him. If he would just forget about stuff like that and people not bother him, He could focus more and really do well. I have heard many of his stories, Tricks to beating people, even tricks against his own crew members. He is very smart. And he thinks alot in battle. Maybe he may over think a lil. But he has a changed of personality. Mostly quite and wont really act all looney like he use to. (the funny way)

He just does not like when people start with him. He showed me the post thatt got him flared up. That light guy had no right to post that. Just to be funny. Well it was not. thats starting trouble. And embarrassing. Friends dont do that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Light? As in Lightshade? 'Cause if it is, he's a known troll. Trolls try to piss you off, and they get encouraged when they see they're succeeding.

Top Bottom