• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
xivk, ethanrodgers meant to say the character you want on the banner for I.E. -___-. lol
i kinda keep forgetting you're not part of I.E. yet though.

XIVK FOR IMPERIAL ERA!! lol :D

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Dark had a nervous breakdown. I told him to o lay in bed and stay in there for a day. He Held so much in it seems. And he could not hold it in anymore. with his problems with his GF and all thats been happening to him, he just lost it. I spoke to him not too long ago. his was kinda upset about losing to a kid name luck. That he gave Luck the win. Something about running into everything and him being easy to read. I dont know if any of you guys saw it. The he said the last stock he killed himself and he got the win. I guess he does not like to give up wins unless they work for it. But He was just tick about it. Nothing to serious, then he started telling me some other stuff that has been going on...............then he just lost control.......

I'll update you on how he is doing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm fine Katrina, Just life pissing me off. I was ticked about that lose but it was not serious. you know how many times I beat that kid. One thing, I dont care cause I SD. Second I make comebacks, third, I played like crap till I played my friend Jman. I mean first life I lost and I only did 38% of damage on him. let that boy have his win off me like that. For he tried to john about him not wormed up when he playeda few games and I just got there. So I could say I was not warmed up nether and only way he is winning.

But I did not have fun the whole time I was there. I wanted to go home but I entered a brawl tournament for teams there. Dont make it sound like me losing to luck got me flared up. annyed, yes, but oh well. he is asy to beat.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Then what the hell was all that about on the phone with me?

And why did you not have fine, you got into it with Jash or something?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i don't think you should put luck down like that. if he beat you that took some skill and obviously he's been getting better. saying that and putting him down like that is kind of like how you always got mad about how people would lose to you then say they didn't play their best or sandbagged.
i'm not saying you were playing your best (i wouldn't know anyway) but still you cant just say he's easy to beat because you beat him always except for now. that's kinda putting down the fact that a player can improve.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then what the hell was all that about on the phone with me?

And why did you not have fine, you got into it with Jash or something?
Um...I dropped a glass on the floor and it broke, while I had my soda on it. Thats why I yelled. I got angry cause it happen. I was in the dinning room talking to you on the phone when it happen. Thats why I hang up.

And no, I said nothing to Jash, I just went about myself and Just blocked his voice with my Walkman.

i don't think you should put luck down like that. if he beat you that took some skill and obviously he's been getting better. saying that and putting him down like that is kind of like how you always got mad about how people would lose to you then say they didn't play their best or sandbagged.
i'm not saying you were playing your best (i wouldn't know anyway) but still you cant just say he's easy to beat because you beat him always except for now. that's kinda putting down the fact that a player can improve.
I dont care who beats me, anyone out thier mother can beat me, I'm not a god. its bound to happen sonner or later. I played the kid once anyway. And what I did not like was how he says (once I hit the TV) I am not warmed up. I did not even go Peacg against him, I went Mario and Fox I think after that then I used Peach for the first time and lost. I could have gave a john like he did but I let it go.

and to me, he is easy to read, wether he got better or not, I saw all that he could do, How you have a big lead and I tie it up everytime. I know what he was gonna do. Trying to camp me and all. I'm saying to me he is easy.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
So thats what that noise what. But I called back and some woman picked up. I told her to send you a message and for you to check up on you and for you to stay in bad for a while. Not sure if she did it.

And Shadow does have a point. But at the same time your not talking down to that boy. Just saying for you, he is easy. And lil mad about how you lost. But if your gonna make your point clear, dont make them so bold like that Dark. People take it the wrong way.

So what was the problem? Lost alot of matches? Had bad tournament matches?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All my matches with Peach I won like 96% of them. so My Peach was fine. And the brawl team matches were fine. I just did not have fun. Mostly sad the whole day.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok , i understand.
so yea, what went bad at the tournament. my brother said that you and him only lost once in the tournament and weren't knocked out yet by the time they closed.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Well thats a first. You all sad and you doing well in matches. I guess you over comming your depression is working?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And i lost again like usual. I tried to focus this time and still lost. both matches 2 stocked....i wish I knew what I was doing wrong and how to change it.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I forgot to mention. I am going for my drivers. I am taking classes every monday. And I take the final test in May or June. In the mean time I am saving up for a car and getting a Job, Now I can apply for work no problem. So around the summer, getting to places wont be a problem for me and Ndelz can drive people.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Lmao i love how stupid people can't tell the difference between marth and blue Ike
hello look at thier swords lmao

Top Bottom