• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
xivk i forgot to ask u havent really seen u in awhile how do u like brawl??? i want to play you again you should fair alot better this time. with brawl...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I main Peacn not jiggs, Dont listen to doc that dumbazz......

Why the heck would I play Jiggs....

Xivk is not in the crew, dont add him to the banner

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
xivk i forgot to ask u havent really seen u in awhile how do u like brawl??? i want to play you again you should fair alot better this time. with brawl...
Yea i do better in brawl than melee T_T. You could ask ninjalink from last friday, i knew how all the stages worked alrdy and ganon kept destroying sonic lol. Still playing melee though.

and dam dark.pch spotted me lol >_<

Have i even vs. u before actually? Dont remember ever fighting a pikachu.

Doc.

Smash Ace

I main Peacn not jiggs, Dont listen to doc that dumbazz......

Why the heck would I play Jiggs....

Xivk is not in the crew, dont add him to the banner

Lmao cause jiggz is a beast and don't make it seem like Xivk could never make in this crew
people always have chances

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Yea i do better in brawl than melee T_T. You could ask ninjalink from last friday, i knew how all the stages worked alrdy and ganon kept destroying sonic lol. Still playing melee though.

and dam dark.pch spotted me lol >_<

Have i even vs. u before actually? Dont remember ever fighting a pikachu.
Yea you did more than once, i migh have used someone else, like peach but i played u a couple of times at web2 zone

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Okay, so....

ethanrodgers223: Zelda
Dark.Pch: Peach(Colored as Daisy?)
Snakeee: Zero Suit Samus
ndelz87: Pikachu
Shadow: Meta Knight

Is that it?

And don't worry, if you guys think I'm not good in Brawl, which I can definetly guarantee I will be, you can kick me out. :)

And Doc., I think you should update your sig. ;)

Doc.

Smash Ace
We don't have brawl yet (Engl Ver.) so thiers no need to change yet il add the new members in the brawl ver. =)

Doc.

Smash Ace
We don't have brawl yet (Engl Ver.) so thiers no need to change yet il add the new members in the brawl ver. =)
and jiggz a beast

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Yea you did more than once, i migh have used someone else, like peach but i played u a couple of times at web2 zone
Well if it was peach thats probably why. Dispise peach in melee with her floating and kicking... and slapping... and the acursed turnips.

Also cause i havent been to web2zone in awhile T_T.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How can you add new people if you dont play them or have everyone test them out. Your not in the spot for that.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Dark Pch was just telling the truth with Xivk...we can't put someone there that's not in the crew yet lol. However, it might of sounded like a bit of a downer too him. So, Xivk, if I were you I would probably focus on Brawl when it gets here since you'd have a better chance with that. Don't worry man I think you should get in soon enough.

EDIT: This was Snakeee -_-

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Dark Pch was just telling the truth with Xivk...we can't put someone there that's not in the crew yet lol. However, it might of sounded like a bit of a downer too him. So, Xivk, if I were you I would probably focus on Brawl when it gets here since you'd have a better chance with that. Don't worry man I think you should get in soon enough.

EDIT: This was Snakeee -_-
Snakee possessed shadows body! beware what he says...

And i didnt take it as a downer...
cant wait for brawl though for wifi tests instead of going to others houses.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Are any of you gusy going to this?

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/02/14/nintendo-announces-north-american-smash-bros-brawl-tournaments/

Think im gonna try for da hell of it and get there early. lol
me and snake are probably entering something like that.... actually i don't think that is the same thing. we are going to some other tournament for melee that you can win a brawl copy for. i know my brother is but i'm not too sure.
i basically suck at melee right now -___-

D1

Banned via Administration
We need to get some singles matches Doc. w/ all the random noobs @ the college we never get a chance to get some real games w/o items and other noobalities.

Doc.

Smash Ace
We need to get some singles matches Doc. w/ all the random noobs @ the college we never get a chance to get some real games w/o items and other noobalities.
Word i was only able to single Silven but he left the items on Smashball , pokeballs , and assist trophys
so beating him didn't seem pretty fair but he sure know how to dodge my finalsmash which is good didn't really want to use it on him

Top Bottom