• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Sure since i am the leader i want you to test him and see if he is worthy to take the real test =)
thanks for the idea Xivk you might be useful to this crew after all

Snakeee

Smash Master
i don't think jash is the reason
everyone has a rival trash talking is a part of it look at Ash and Gary (Pokemon) gary loves trash talking in the old day's now they made him a punk in the new show.

also stop being cocky we kicked a few people out for being cocky =)
It's not really being cocky I dont think....he's just showing that he wants to prove himself I think. I talk like that alot too
...actually Dark Pch wanted to kick me out a couple times because of my cockiness...meh, but anyway if you want to prove yourself Homalon then bring it.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Yayz, im finally useful!

>_<

Actually where do u live homalon? Were both in he bronx apparently.
LoLz Im mad Doc said u might be useful lolz.

@Eli-
~yo eli wassup. we need to do some more vids, i still remeber that vid with me vs. ninja and the outcom no1 expected~

@Xivx:
~I live by Allerton Ave. 2 train section~

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
It's not really being cocky I dont think....he's just showing that he wants to prove himself I think. I talk like that alot too
...actually Dark Pch wanted to kick me out a couple times because of my cockiness...meh, but anyway if you want to prove yourself Homalon then bring it.
Hell yeah! I like you, no homo...Im ready whenever you are ^_^

Doc.

Smash Ace

I don't care if your cocky or not =)
im just saying because dark hate's cocky people and i don't want people to get kicked out
because of that i love being cocky even when i know the person can 4 stock me i be as cocky as i can be =)

Doc.

Smash Ace

You can be cocky all yah want it doesn't bother me
just don't want dark to be kicking members out for stupid things like that
=) also PH.D and xivk when yah do the test tell me the results to see if he is worthy to take
the entrance Exam =P

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
umm, i could but if u want to challenge me at my crib, it not gonna happen, my family bugs out ~_~. u leave near allerton or no?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
You can be cocky all yah want it doesn't bother me
just don't want dark to be kicking members out for stupid things like that
=) also PH.D and xivk when yah do the test tell me the results to see if he is worthy to take
the entrance Exam =P
Probably will be, lol. Still waiting on my second try ...i think.

This is me homalon:
1813 lurting ave. zip: 10461

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hello guys. Just wanted to let u kno i resign from I.E. I am now a free agent. It was fun guys but now im goin my own way.

*signs paper*

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
First 4eyez... Jash... Hoyo... and now Ninja- man in that order. At this rate this crew doesn't seem like it will get anywhere. I have never fought Snakeee or Shadow to know how good you guys are, but Jash, 4eyez, hoyo, ninja, and me seemed to all be ranging around the same level of awesomeness... Now that the majority is gone, this crew seems like it won't have a chance, or atleast suffer difficult times. Sorry, but if NinjaLink is leaving... I'd call that it for Mop? and I as well...

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
pssssttt... doccc -___-. let xivk in the crew while your the leader >____>. haha.
... do as he says... @_@ (lol)

Hello guys. Just wanted to let u kno i resign from I.E. I am now a free agent. It was fun guys but now im goin my own way.

*signs paper*
Did i miss something that now people are leaving or something?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sorry to hear that NL is leaving...Something happened and Dark Pch is no longer going to play at least for a good while. I am not leaving this crew and I am going to be the yellow Peach player now (there has to be a yellow Peach here). If anyone else is leaving say it now and lets get things in order...

Doc.

Smash Ace
Alright since the crew wants it =)
Xivk your in but i still want the results from the battle with PH.D =)

Doc.

Smash Ace
Yea if im free this friday im gonna go to the weekly =)
i explained it to D1 he know's my situations with fridays

Doc.

Smash Ace
unlike last semester where i had class everyday from 11-7
this semester my classes are 10-4 with friday's being free =)

Top Bottom