• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Well if the crew want's you dark can't really do much since it's crew over him =)
so i'd say start getting the crew's approval =)

and PH.D is Homalon
it might be both melee and brawl =)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well was there a vote or something cause i think only shadow voted for me. (thnx ^_^)

And ill probably have to find a way to sneak a few rides to the weekly.

Must use ghost powers...

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well was there a vote or something cause i think only shadow voted for me. (thnx ^_^)

And ill probably have to find a way to sneak a few rides to the weekly.

Well you're cool with me as long as you start using your head more when you play (well I can't judge your playing much since it was Melee and I assume you're gonna just play Brawl now). Also, calm down a bit with these side messages like "Must use ghost powers" lol

Well now who are we going to have for Melee??? Even my brother doesn't really want to play it anymore and it's still going to be competitive for now at least. How the heck can we ever have a crew battle now?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Either way I'm gonna win :p
Edit: Maybe more people will want to join the crew after they see how beast I've gotten. (I'm a little rusty in Melee though due to Brawl...but not much)
Really? Coming back to Melee from Brawl made me better, if anything. All of a sudden, I could move fast again.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well if thats what is required ill plan out my strategies more in-game. And ill play melee still, not very good yes.. But ill still try.

(and ill stop the side messages, usually meant for a joke ^_^)

Doc.

Smash Ace
Im for brawl but if yah also want me for melee just ask =)
and snakee what do you mean about crew battle's for which ver. brawl or melee or both

Snakeee

Smash Master
Really? Coming back to Melee from Brawl made me better, if anything. All of a sudden, I could move fast again.
Well, actually Brawl SIGNIFICANTLY increased my mindgames and somehow speed like you're saying which is weird because the game is slower. All it really is that's the problem is that sometimes in Melee I forget you can crouch cancel and once in a blue moon I'll try to do something brawl specific like try to grab the ledge backwards lmao. Also, since I use Peach in both games I'm slightly off on her movements when I switch games.

EDIT: Doc I meant for Melee, and that's good that you'll still play but I dont want you to get really rusty in the game.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Lmao rusty thats the good thing about being me you can never get rusty my style is the strangest of them all =) have you seen any o my vids i play once a year

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Ph.D HoMaLoN to be exact i use Ph.D cuz a lot ppl say i think smart. Most just say Ph.D cuz they don't say HoMaLoN properly.

@Xvik:
~i have no classes friday, so im home all day. But watever is more convienent for you...Me going over there or you coming over here~

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Ph.D HoMaLoN to be exact i use Ph.D cuz a lot ppl say i think smart. Most just say Ph.D cuz they don't say HoMaLoN properly.

@Xvik:
~i have no classes friday, so im home all day. But watever is more convienent for you...Me going over there or you coming over here~
Your choice cause im still wondering if i should bother trying to go to the weekly cause my friend is coming over. Less you come here early before we go or if youd want to come with us there.

(and once again my name is spelt wrong, this name is cursed on the net lol)

Snakeee

Smash Master

@Xvik:
Why don't you just go to the weekly and play most of us???

Doc.

Smash Ace
Because i want Xivk to test him he's our newest member so he will be the test people have to go threwto take I.E. Entrance exam =)

they both looking forward to this don't take Xivk chance of representing I.E away =)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Because i want Xivk to test him he's our newest member so he will be the test people have to go threwto take I.E. Entrance exam =)

they both looking forward to this don't take Xivk chance of representing I.E away =)
He has the advantage anyway if hes smart. I mostly charge forth in blind rage to confuse the opponent, lol. (not anymore though, fixed that <_<)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Well ever since w2z started to charge to spectate, i said it wasn't worth it, cuz at times when u where looking to play singles, other ppl are playing team matches so everybody "gets a chance to play" and sometimes if u weren't in a tourney, they'll kick you off the cubes

He has the advantage anyway if hes smart. I mostly charge forth in blind rage to confuse the opponent, lol. (not anymore though, fixed that <_<)
well if u ask Dark, he say i probably get to Excited that i'll kill myself, Most of my matches with Dark i SD a lot >_<. Now that i think about the previous quote, if i can get money to travel, I'll do this...I'll go to Xvik Crib, play him, then we all go to weeklies together and i'll play everone else. And since Doc. say he gonna be at weeklies, Xvik can give his report to him there. Sounds decent to me

Snakeee

Smash Master
Look guys, I know I said I wasn't going to leave the crew, but our crew name is pretty much ruined now because of certain reasons so it's not worth it and i'm leavint the crew for now at least... I might start my own crew if anyone is interested let me know. We can basically have the remains of this crew and start a new one.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yo.... I actually been thinking about this for a lil bit, but now seems like the time to bring it forth.

I'm outta this crew. It's been good stuff, and ya'll guys been mad chill, but I just gotta take my own path (lol at corny *** line). Hope to see ya guys at future tournies (melee and brawl), and you guys better keep gettin better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I.E has lost Control. If I was not such an idiot this would have never happen.

I'm pretty sure word got out about what I did and all around. I have alot to make up for and to be honest. it seems my ways may never hange till my depression is done. So that I have to take care of. So until my depression is gone, I am temp quiting. I'll return once my depression is gone. I have a way to get rid of it. And I should have done this a long time ago. Family and my outside of smash friends is what will do the trick. And drawing. I hardly did any of that all cause I just wanted to get really good at this game and stand out.

So as long as I am depressed, i may pull another stunt like this again. or hurt people again. So I'll be taking care of that. it should be it may take a while. Dont know what will be the time period. but its gonna get the job done. And those cursed meds I'm done with also. They also play a role. They dont help. They make it worst.

But I dont get why people are leaving if I'm not around now. You guys can still work as a team and play witheach other. I mean in this crew I was always the problem in here with my randomness and etc. I'm out and taking care of my life before I can have some fun. Once I kick depressions azz then I'll be good. I still dont see why people have too leave. One less person and really me out of it wont mean much. You guys can still do justice.

Doc your leader now right? Arent you suppose to keep this crew stable? I have heard alot and that I.E is going nutz. But as I said, my fault. I did not look at the post in here. I dont come on smashboards. I heard from Ndelz what happened. So I thought I set the record straight. But this cant be helped.

Sorry for all that I have done since.........well......this crew was broke back by me. I did not even handle my own job right. Some leader I was. But you guys dont gotta worry about that anymore. its finally over. I'll be more focus on family, friends out of smash and my Art work. I'm gonna start my projects first season and post it on youtube so look out for that if you wanna check it out. it will be done on my Birthday hopefully. I wrote down the full seesion so I know what I gotta do.

I'll return to the smashworld with the new me soon. With no depression. I'm just down everyone is like leaving and all. I dont see a need when the problem is gone. But I'm in no postion to fight about it too so yea.....

Thats all i have to say to you all. Doc..........dont screw what is left of this crew up. Well I heard everyone is gone and you added Xivik and PH.D in. So its a three man crew now. Hmm.....well good luck with that then. We play the same so I'm sure you can help them out well and anyone else you wanna add. oh yea, Vash is still in. I think. He plays like you and me. Our style is so funny, but good.

Too luck to everyone. I'll catch you guys around soon hopefully. So far i'm off to a good start. And I may have found a girl for me. Someone I met. She seems really nice and stuff. No BF and is looking for one. I wont rush into anything but This may be my shot so I'm gonna take it easy. if I get a GF, thats half the battle right there. I dont come on this site anymore.Its like a drug this game so I stay off. So I dont "spy" on people in here. I only came in here for what I heard. and I said what I had too. So Now I'm done. laters for now. Dont get sloppy on me boys. i'll be coming back to own. So no johns if I kick your azzes ;)

~Dark.Pch~

Let it be known..............

Doc.

Smash Ace
i did take care of it well the whole crew did =)
we decided we making a new crew =P
we gonna think of the name tomorrow

Snakeee

Smash Master
So now this crew is done and everyones making a new one? Crap gonna have to start over trying to get in again >_<#.
Lol, don't worry I think you'll be in a crew no matter whose it is now.
I want to start a crew, but I also want to join it with the members that are left in this one. Doc, It'd be cool if we could cofound a new crew like this... I can think of a few good names. How about Phoenix Era, as in the "rebirth" of Imperial Era?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
So I.E has lost Control. If I was not such an idiot this would have never happen.

I'm pretty sure word got out about what I did and all around. I have alot to make up for and to be honest. it seems my ways may never hange till my depression is done. So that I have to take care of. So until my depression is gone, I am temp quiting. I'll return once my depression is gone. I have a way to get rid of it. And I should have done this a long time ago. Family and my outside of smash friends is what will do the trick. And drawing. I hardly did any of that all cause I just wanted to get really good at this game and stand out.

So as long as I am depressed, i may pull another stunt like this again. or hurt people again. So I'll be taking care of that. it should be it may take a while. Dont know what will be the time period. but its gonna get the job done. And those cursed meds I'm done with also. They also play a role. They dont help. They make it worst.

But I dont get why people are leaving if I'm not around now. You guys can still work as a team and play witheach other. I mean in this crew I was always the problem in here with my randomness and etc. I'm out and taking care of my life before I can have some fun. Once I kick depressions azz then I'll be good. I still dont see why people have too leave. One less person and really me out of it wont mean much. You guys can still do justice.

Doc your leader now right? Arent you suppose to keep this crew stable? I have heard alot and that I.E is going nutz. But as I said, my fault. I did not look at the post in here. I dont come on smashboards. I heard from Ndelz what happened. So I thought I set the record straight. But this cant be helped.

Sorry for all that I have done since.........well......this crew was broke back by me. I did not even handle my own job right. Some leader I was. But you guys dont gotta worry about that anymore. its finally over. I'll be more focus on family, friends out of smash and my Art work. I'm gonna start my projects first season and post it on youtube so look out for that if you wanna check it out. it will be done on my Birthday hopefully. I wrote down the full seesion so I know what I gotta do.

I'll return to the smashworld with the new me soon. With no depression. I'm just down everyone is like leaving and all. I dont see a need when the problem is gone. But I'm in no postion to fight about it too so yea.....

Thats all i have to say to you all. Doc..........dont screw what is left of this crew up. Well I heard everyone is gone and you added Xivik and PH.D in. So its a three man crew now. Hmm.....well good luck with that then. We play the same so I'm sure you can help them out well and anyone else you wanna add. oh yea, Vash is still in. I think. He plays like you and me. Our style is so funny, but good.

Too luck to everyone. I'll catch you guys around soon hopefully. So far i'm off to a good start. And I may have found a girl for me. Someone I met. She seems really nice and stuff. No BF and is looking for one. I wont rush into anything but This may be my shot so I'm gonna take it easy. if I get a GF, thats half the battle right there. I dont come on this site anymore.Its like a drug this game so I stay off. So I dont "spy" on people in here. I only came in here for what I heard. and I said what I had too. So Now I'm done. laters for now. Dont get sloppy on me boys. i'll be coming back to own. So no johns if I kick your azzes ;)

~Dark.Pch~

wow wat a chapter in life. Can be in History books, ya dig? But yeah Dark Pch. nice having ya, U sound better. GO GET 'EM TIGER!!!!

Ya i was wondering y everyone left... hmph i guess every1 got scared of me... oh well I don't blame 'em.

Doc. its time to rebuild. I'll start by trying to find more recruits. I already no one other person thats ok....oh right, ya haven't played me yet. I won't disappoint the remaining members.

:'Down, but not out':

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN

~Dark.Pch~

wow wat a chapter in life. Can be in History books, ya dig? But yeah Dark Pch. nice having ya, U sound better. GO GET 'EM TIGER!!!!

Ya i was wondering y everyone left... hmph i guess every1 got scared of me... oh well I don't blame 'em.

Doc. its time to rebuild. I'll start by trying to find more recruits. I already no one other person thats ok....oh right, ya haven't played me yet. I won't disappoint the remaining members.

:'Down, but not out':

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Lol, don't worry I think you'll be in a crew no matter whose it is now.
I want to start a crew, but I also want to join it with the members that are left in this one. Doc, It'd be cool if we could cofound a new crew like this... I can think of a few good names. How about Phoenix Era, as in the "rebirth" of Imperial Era?
that name sounds awesome lol.
i bettter have a part in this crew as one of the leaders as well because i'm at the same level as you >_< lol.
to get new memuld we ttest them in brawl or melee? or either one maybe?
xivk should be in no matter who runs it, i agree.

Snakeee

Smash Master
that name sounds awesome lol.
i bettter have a part in this crew as one of the leaders as well because i'm at the same level as you >_< lol.
to get new memuld we ttest them in brawl or melee? or either one maybe?
xivk should be in no matter who runs it, i agree.
Being the leader isn't all about your skill level but well see.... and if we're merging crews Doc should at least be Co-Leader.
Brawl isn't even out yet for most people lol. It'll be Melee

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
we're trying to form one. once doc replies we can make one.

i agree that doc should have a part in being leader.
guess i have to sharpen my melee skills.

dark pch - how are you doing? i haven't really spoken to you since all of this happened.

Top Bottom