• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright. I think I should do what I can as a crew leader and make a good crew. I have met some new people on the boards now. And Done sometalking with them. So I wanna give this crew yet another shot and keep it alive. Doc has his own crew and he can run it how he wants. But I'm not too found of his ways. though he seems to be doing ok for now.

After what I did, I am not in a condition to be active yet. maybe once here and there with tournaments. But that is it. I have to get my life straight and vid of this depresssion so I wont make a another stupid mistake again. Then I can go hardcore with the game and friends. For now I have to take it easy. And wont play so much. Gonna be focus on other things and getting rid of depression. I'm doing alright with it, but I can feel it when I play. not so much though. But I dont wanna feel it at all. so this is my reason for not play so much now.

As of now, there are no members in here but me. If you want in, here is what you hve to do

Step one, I would need to knowthe answers to these questions (This is a test)

- Are you an active player?

- how many tournys you have been too.

- What are your tournament placings?

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc.

- How long have you been playing smash advance.

- Who are your secondaries

Now these questions are part of getting in. Not all of them have to be on point. it just lets me know what kind of player you are and if you are crew member Material. If three of your answers are on point and the other are not that great, you still have a shot, your not out. As long as you can show you can do well then your good. I just need an idea of what kind of player you are.

Second test:

I will play you in a series of fights with my Peach. You past this test if...

- all the fights we had, you win half or more than me.

- I win them are but I only beat you by 1 stock

- I win most of them and I left you ledt me with one stock

- You can get a good amount of wins off me. does not have to be more than me or 50%. As long as I have one stock after the fight when I lose.

There is no limit to the number of fights we have. it can be from when we play till we call it a day and pack up the night. this will also help you get use to what you are fighting and figure out a way to deal with it. so if you are losing the first couple of matches, that means nothing. it wont mess up your chances. cause soon after you could start figureing out the match and do better. and boom......you are winning. So if you are interested. Answer the first part of the test. And I'll take it from there.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Okay here we go.

- Yes I'm an active player.

- 5 or 6. ( Planning to go to 2 or more every month )

- 1st place in Game stop, Kings plaza , tournament of 32. Mostly scrubs , but I played a pretty good person in the finals.
- 2nd place in Singles tournament of Mayo. Tournament of 25 or so. 1st in teams , 2nd in singles.
- 1st place in BklynGangsta's house. Tournament of 25 also. All wavedashers , cc'ers. Basically not scrubs but not as ny's best.
- 45/50 Circuit City tournament ( EXTREME LAG JOKE TOURNAMENT ) I lost to Kenhead in the first round , I couldn't wavedash nor other advanced tech's and all he did was forward smash non stop. When I pressed L I blocked like 2 seconds later.
- 5/60 December Smash ( Or something like that ) Got to the Semi's but lost to someone maining Fox.
- 1st place School tournament. All scrubs except for a kid named Paul and a kid named Jeffrey.

I'm willing to travel anywhere in NY , or anywhere in NJ. But I'm only willing to travel to someplace over 5 hours away from me if I stay there overnight or tourney ends early.

I've been playing smash advance for a long time. Since the end of 2006 beginning of 2007.

I main Falco but my secondaries are Marth or Capt. Falc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not bad. ok, your first part of the test you passed.

Now all that is left is second part of the test.

I put you on the list on the first page. But your on as a temporary member. That means you past test one and to be an official member you have to pass test 2 to make the deal sealed.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Yo whaddup pplz, i was thinking about haven a minismashfest @ my house if i can get 2 cubes and copys of smash bc i only have 3 tv's and one cube/ copy of smash just wanna know if anyone would want to come P.m me and ill give you directions to meh casa.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is no one in this crew but me right now. Others left. I'm working on new players. (long story dont ask)

But I cant do it this weekend. Maybe next weekend I may go. Not sure.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
There is no one in this crew but me right now. Others left. I'm working on new players. (long story dont ask)

But I cant do it this weekend. Maybe next weekend I may go. Not sure.
O_o that sucks yeah it was gonna be next weekend but idk being solo is a good thing tho ( well for me )

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
oo idk i dont like that whole crew scene anymore since i dropped ihnc and grill n i still need ppl too play were getting bored of no teams and **** singles are that boring

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I know. Thats why I try to have fun with it. Travel to place and meet new people. While at the same time getting better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks. I'll do my best. I'm on my own for now but thats fine. I should have no problem getting this crew back to work. I done it once before. I can do it again.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
Sorry :mad:for the double post o.0 when i pressed ok it didn't work , there was an error so i pressed it again and it worked so now i have 2 posts -_-. So sorry about that

No suitable nodes are available to serve your request. Thats what it said -_-

Atire

Smash Apprentice
Brawl/ melee name - Mayo

- active player
- 5 or 6 i went to almost all with Ny and im going to 1 march 8th

- 2nd place in eb games washington twp plaza
- 1st place in my Singles tournament. Tournament of 25. 1st in teams with NY
- 2nd place in BklynGangsta's house. Tournament of 25 also. All wavedashers , cc'ers. Lol lost to NY -_-
- 1st place School tournament.Last dude i fought got a stock off me lol.
- 46/50 Circuit City tournament ( EXTREME LAG JOKE TOURNAMENT ) I lost to skills in the first round , lol no L canceling or wavedashing....

i used advanced techs since me and NY started about early 07, meh still couldnt get super wavedashing down but w/e.

Mains - Samus, then Jiggs or Iceclimbers and im a chameleon for everyone except for mario/ doc, falco game and watch and dk oh and ness but you wont see me using anyone but samus.

Traveling- Ny/ Nj area.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok.

Your record is good and crew material.

Now You have to go through test 2. as of now your a temporary member of this crew. I'll add you to the list of the first Page as a temporary member. if you pass the second test the deal is sealed and you are an official member.

Cia

das kwl
seriously.. that tournament was HORRIBLE. I placed 2nd of 50 people and the prize was a $20.00 gift card <_<

mayo - I remember watching you play in your first round. lotsa potential. good luck

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
umm Jash again i still hate you. lol. and i'm still better than you. That was just a ****ty tv. ahh i guess i'll join maybe. i'll answer the questions later cause i gotta go to school now. and i'll kick dark peach's ***. but how am i gonna play you cause i don't wan't to go to your house. that's too much effort. but you could come to mine or something

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
I'm an active player. I only entered one tourney, but I've already entered 2 more that I'll go to. I went to the Circut City tournament and came in 5/50 people. I beat NY beast and lost to PC Chris. chance i could have made it to finals if i didn't play him. I've been playing for 7 years or however long the games been out for. My main is falco, and my secondaries are fox and marth. I started using adv. techs like last year and haven't perfected l canceling yet but i'm working on it. I beat people who use adv. techs perfectly all the time though. I never miss a tech. except on that ****ty tv.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
reforming the crew eh? we still wanna crew battle lol

step 2 sucks if u have a bad matchup against peach. isnt that a lil unfair?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm an active player. I only entered one tourney, but I've already entered 2 more that I'll go to. I went to the Circut City tournament and came in 5/50 people. I beat NY beast and lost to PC Chris. chance i could have made it to finals if i didn't play him. I've been playing for 7 years or however long the games been out for. My main is falco, and my secondaries are fox and marth. I started using adv. techs like last year and haven't perfected l canceling yet but i'm working on it. I beat people who use adv. techs perfectly all the time though. I never miss a tech. except on that ****ty tv.
You seem crew material. you passed this test now to the second one.

I suggest you tell me where you live so I can play you. Or go to N.Y weeklies.

heh, I like you already. And you'll kick my ass? Just for that I have a special azz kicking just for you. And my best high tier match up is Falco. So I wanna see this azz kicking your gonna unleash;)

reforming the crew eh? we still wanna crew battle lol

step 2 sucks if u have a bad matchup against peach. isnt that a lil unfair?
I'm game anytime ;)

And no its fair cause most people play high tiers. Marth, Fox and sheik. Even Falco does well against her. So they can have the advantage in the matchup. Which I could careless cause I dont counter pick. I stay Peach all the way. And they have all day for the test.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And no its fair cause most people play high tiers. Marth, Fox and sheik. Even Falco does well against her. So they can have the advantage in the matchup. Which I could careless cause I dont counter pick. I stay Peach all the way. And they have all day for the test.
just cause "most" ppl play high tiers dosnt really justify it, as plenty ppl play mid tiers, and some even low. if they cant beat u that well do they not even get in? if not, they should be accepted but you should help them get better

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
just cause "most" ppl play high tiers dosnt really justify it, as plenty ppl play mid tiers, and some even low. if they cant beat u that well do they not even get in? if not, they should be accepted but you should help them get better
People have secondaries no? They have more of a chance of passing then failing. remember, when I play to win. I use only Peach. I have a good fox and sheik.......But never touch them FTW. Only for fun. They can counter pick me as much as they want while I wont. And I do help people out. They dont have to beat me to get in. There is 4 ways to pass test 2
This test while people try to get in, its also helping them get better and understand the match. They play me long enough they will figure out what to do and hopefully pull off the win. So ether way the test is fine. I should be the one saying its not fair to me and all. But I dont care. i choose to use Peach only and dealt with it. so I'm just fine with it.

Cia

das kwl
kenhead - you should see jash on a normal tv. if you don't believe me, ask dark.pch. and if you're still not convinced..

money match $100.00 first me, than him

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yo ken , GL in audtioning I'll audition too. But you shouldn't really be so cocky. Those matches were on a laggy crappy TV. All the pro's didn't play as well they couldn't do there usual things.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
i know the tv sucked. it made me a lot worse too. i live in Freeport NY 15 Lexington Ave. one with the basketball hoop next to an apartment building, but i might go to the weeklies. i was thinking about it. i know jash is really good especially with those crazzy bombs of his, but i'm good too. who was VaNz at the tournament. who'd you use. you came in second right?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
How do you get 6th at a bracket tournament? It goes 1 2 3 4 5 5 7 7 9 9 9 9 13 13 13 13 etc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i know the tv sucked. it made me a lot worse too. i live in Freeport NY 15 Lexington Ave. one with the basketball hoop next to an apartment building, but i might go to the weeklies. i was thinking about it. i know jash is really good especially with those crazzy bombs of his, but i'm good too. who was VaNz at the tournament. who'd you use. you came in second right?

I have no clue where location is.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
kenhead - you should see jash on a normal tv. if you don't believe me, ask dark.pch. and if you're still not convinced..

money match $100.00 first me, than him
Vanz....that hurt...MM me..huh what it is ( i should really stop while im ahead lol )

This crew falls apart and reforms like night and day.
Agreed

WHORES TOP/HIGH-TIER CHARACTERS LOL jk bro

dark pch, ppl wanna join your crew with the quickness...lol i was in this thread yesterday and it was only dark peach....now theres like 5 more heads lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I thought you left too. But if you still wanna be in then thats fine. We only have you fro brawl though since your far away. we could play on wifi.

dark pch, ppl wanna join your crew with the quickness...lol i was in this thread yesterday and it was only dark peach....now theres like 5 more heads lol
Ha ha ha, xD!!!!

And it seems kenhead wont be able to play with us and all since he is all the way in long island and needs me to go to him to play ._______.

So its just 2 people to test out.

Top Bottom