• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Ok guys lets begin the construction of our crew =) i already recruited 2 members also 1 of them is bringing 1 of thier friends so we can see how he is =)

Phoenix Era sounds good =)

also PH.D thats awsome can't wait to play you =)
who is your main by the way?

Doc.

Smash Ace
I am abit lost here. So is there a new crew alrdy?

Yes we are starting a new crew and your in it if you still want to be =)
same for PH.D

right not we using this thread since we haven't discussed on who is going to make the new thread

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Ok so if we are going to start over and rebuild, then I'm in..... I also agree That Doc. should have some leadership but we need at least 2.... And shadow it has nothing to do with skill, we need someone to be good at running things and thats available. I also like the name Phoenix Era i thinks its cool..

I think we should come up with a list of members again as well just to see where we stand

Doc
Snakeee
Shadow
Ndelz
Xivk
and the other new recruits am i missing anyone???

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Ok guys lets begin the construction of our crew =) i already recruited 2 members also 1 of them is bringing 1 of thier friends so we can see how he is =)

Phoenix Era sounds good =)

also PH.D thats awsome can't wait to play you =)
who is your main by the way?
umm watch this videowhen u get the chance. it should explain a lot
BTW don't get upset if u happen to seen something u don't like ;-) http://youtube.com/watch?v=ac6s6XFSJwY

Well if im allowed yea id like to be in it. Dont exactly have anywhere else to go.

<_<

>_>
You and me both.

Doc.

Smash Ace
The list is
Doc.
Snakee
Shadow
Ndelz
Xivk
Vash ( bringing a friend that also wants to join il update yah on that)
PH.D (if you still want to join)
Jeff ( my friend he's decent he use's samus he can become better with our help)

So thats a total of 7 with 2 unknowns =)

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
I like Phoenix Era i just think its needs somthing else.......... Phoenix ____ Era or Phoenix Era _____.... i dunno help me out here fill in the blank???

Doc.

Smash Ace
umm watch this videowhen u get the chance. it should explain a lot
BTW don't get upset if u happen to seen something u don't like ;-) http://youtube.com/watch?v=ac6s6XFSJwY

You and me both.

Thats one thing yah don't have to worry about i never get upset =)

and i like the vid a luigi and Dr.mario player thats good we can help each other out then =)
i love doc ditto's also vash is a luigi main so yah can help each other thier as well =)

here's a vid of me and vash
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FDcl7VR0Ca0

and one of me and dark
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4jxm8G91rKw

il guess all i can say is fighting me is alot different than watching me

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Im more on luigi than doc. I dunno, i think i lost badly with Doc on day so i started working on Luigi more. That vid i feel was my noob vid. I play wayy different and better than i did in those vids....with luigi that is. I even started beef with Ka-Master

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol all my vid's are old lolol the only recent one is a match between me and eazy his falco and shiek against me

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
nice nice, but yeah I don't mind joining the new crew ~*signs his name 'Ph.D HoMaLoN' *~
(Zelda's treasure theme plays.....) You Join Phoenix Era!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good luck to the new crew... : P

Though it kinda just seems like you're just changing the name of the old crew. : P

Doc.

Smash Ace
yea we have a total of 8 with 2 unknowns what about the friend you were talking about? PH.D
also we need a banner almost forgot about that =P

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Good luck to the new crew... : P

Though it kinda just seems like you're just changing the name of the old crew. : P
HAHA good point

yea we have a total of 8 with 2 unknowns what about the friend you were talking about? PH.D
also we need a banner almost forgot about that =P
Cash, He's the falco user at the end of my credits, if u seen him. I'll ask em

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Yo guys, I hope ya don't mind if I post an **** here, even though I said I quit the crew. I enjoy the convos, and I think that I could still get advice from you guys an such.

And so on to a different topic......

HoMaLoN, that doc/luigi vid was aight. I like the use of wavedash to dash attack to cover a decent amount of distance and to also tech chase to an extent. If you play better now, I def. wanna see some vids up.

And to Doc., you and Dark. Pch definitely seem to have a similar play style lol, w/ all the random/mindgaming stuff, and u-smashes thrown out of nowhere. I wanna play ya one day, possibly a weekly if you get to one (?)

And lastly, just a message to everbody else (people who left I.E., and people in P.E. [lol, P.E.]) I still wanna be chill w/ you guys, and hope to keep playin you ppl in the future.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Um...anytime after 12 probably.
give me a call 347-302-6790 or
Aim: nolamoh

Yo guys, I hope ya don't mind if I post an **** here, even though I said I quit the crew. I enjoy the convos, and I think that I could still get advice from you guys an such.

HoMaLoN, that doc/luigi vid was aight. I like the use of wavedash to dash attack to cover a decent amount of distance and to also tech chase to an extent. If you play better now, I def. wanna see some vids up.

And to Doc., you and Dark. Pch definitely seem to have a similar play style lol, w/ all the random/mindgaming stuff, and u-smashes thrown out of nowhere. I wanna play ya one day, possibly a weekly if you get to one (?)

And lastly, just a message to everbody else (people who left I.E., and people in P.E. [lol, P.E.]) I still wanna be chill w/ you guys, and hope to keep playin you ppl in the future.
Thanx, will do

Doc.

Smash Ace

Sure you can chill with us and stuff P.E sounds well EX: i wanna P.E. (-_-) lol
P.E.

Phoenix Era

Pu$5y Eaters

Points East

***** Enhancers

Don't ask why these name's came to me lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
LMAO....well we don't really need to abbreviate it like that do we?
And that's cool Ritz of course you can still post here and hang out and play against us.

Also, Doc I think you're the 999999999th person to say that should be falcon's Final Smash lol. I definitely did not have to click it to know what it was.

Doc.

Smash Ace
ok i got some bad new's and a few ideas
first bad i might not be able to make it to the weekly this fridayi might sleep over my friends house
but i still want the results from PH.D and Xivk lol

next is concerning brawl
who will have it when it come's out in Eng.?

Also have any of yah came to a decision on who will make the new thread?

and last but not least Good luck in the weekly to who ever is showing up and we need to find a place to play together since W2Z charges even for friendly's =(

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Im getting brawl and i will still play melee if needed. And if we ever need a spot to play my place is always available if desperate and if not too far (nothing ever goes on here).

Oh and Doc. is that robo-ky or robo-ky II in your sig? lol

Top Bottom