• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
??????Does anyone understand what he is saying because all i see is
I FAIL AT ENGLISH

AALRLL is that even a word like WTF

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
wen will any of u guys be at a weekly or meet up fo casuals? Dark says i need to play most of the crew as part of initiation to the I.E guild

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Guild, Crew, Clan all the same, im used to saying guild lolz too much MMOs. anywho, wen can i challenge the guild... crew?

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
I called Dark's house this morning to see how he was doing and I was told he was taken to the hospital. From what I heard, he was crying and just in a real mental state of mind. He did not wanna leave his room. Not eat or anything. Think he was saying he wanted to die. And screaming about something. Then out of nowhere, he just fell to the floor and was not breathing. His body got cold as well.

They are suppose to have info on him tonight so I'll call and let you guys knows how he is doing. I thik he is gonna be alright. He has passed out before, but when he was younger. That reason was for not eating. This could be the same I hope. Tonight I'll give the heads up.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I need to play crew mates

dam Dark is really beating himself up, my if we could take to Jash and....yeah know. I wanted to play dark again, but idk how he would react if i win so, i'll play him when he gets better. GET WELL SOON DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be waiting for u at the entrance of the hopsital with controllers in my hand

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow, that sucks about dark pch. i think what homalon meant was that he thinks it may have been from jash that he's depressed. that could be it because he was upset about that. i feel bad though.

katrina- tell us as soon as you find out about his condition.

ninja link- fun doubles matches yesterday. sadly now i can't fight anyone on wifi until next weekend.-___-

Snakeee

Smash Master
So what if this happens alot? I'm still worried about the guy... and no nick i doubt this happened because of jash >_> . I have no clue what Homalon said anyway though.
Hang in there Ulysses.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Dark is somewhat ok now. He had very lack of energy in his body from not eating and he was really depressed. I thought something was strange when he said that he was sad on friday but he was winning nearly all his matches. And thats not like him in a mood like that. He would do poorly.

He will be released and sent home on Thursday. For now they wanna check up on him and see if those meds affected his body instead of his mind alone. They were gonna keep him longer cause Dark did not wanna speak to them. But he finally gave in and spoke. And from what he told the docs, it was nothing that big to keep him in longer. They just need to check if those meds did something to his health.

And its not about Jash. he may be mad at Jash but its not about that. His girlfriend broke up with him and he could not take it, and on top of that, all the other stuff thats been getting to him. People, home, etc. But he was holding all of it on. But when this happen, he could not hold anymore so he blow up.

Here is what does meds are doing to him. He is not this way cause of his free will. Its cause of those meds:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant#Side_effects

He is still not eating much. Guess he does not like the food there. And he has not spoken since he last spoke to the doc about what has been going on with him. He told them alot. He passed out soon after. Maybe telling the docs all that stuff got him down.

But so far he will be alright from what it seems.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Lol. Thats not a while compared to how long they keep people when they first go in there. Its only three days. They have to check him fully.

You have to be the Peach icon in here till he returns :p

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lol. Thats not a while compared to how long they keep people when they first go in there. Its only three days. They have to check him fully.

You have to be the Peach icon in here till he returns :p
Ugh...I keep thinking its Sunday because my Monday classes were moved to Tuesday and so I was off today.
And I don't really know how to respond to the second part lol...not sure what you mean actually

Doc.

Smash Ace
Ok thier's something i always do when we get new members but didn't have time to it to the new members

Where do all of ya live which boroughs?
cause im like the only one in manhattan =( lol
any way When brawl come's out be prepared to see me alot

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Ok thier's something i always do when we get new members but didn't have time to it to the new members

Does that count me? Not exactly part of the crew but ive been here quite awhile >_>. lol

Where u live in manhattan?

Snakeee

Smash Master

Me and Shadow are the best smashers in Staten Island LMAO...at least people play where you are -_-

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Yea i kept a low profile when Dark decided to make himself leader of the crew
i didn't bother fighting him for it since im busy most of the time but when brawl come's out il have more free
time to be more active =)

Ah. Well thats good to hear then :)

Doc.

Smash Ace
Me and Shadow are the best smashers in Staten Island LMAO...at least people play where you are -_-

i been to Staten Island During the summer but it was to checkout what was wrong with certain Labs down thier yo the trips take for ever thoe lol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
wow, that sucks about dark pch. i think what homalon meant was that he thinks it may have been from jash that he's depressed. that could be it because he was upset about that. i feel bad though.

katrina- tell us as soon as you find out about his condition.

ninja link- fun doubles matches yesterday. sadly now i can't fight anyone on wifi until next weekend.-___-

^_^ IM glad you understand. I really do think Jash is the main reason. Cuz I'd be pissed if i loose to my rival and my rival keeps talking trash. That piss some1 off, and to play some1 else WHILE YOUR STILL ANGRY U LOST TO UR RIVAL, and loose to some1 else... I be hella pissed. cuz once some1 messes up ur mojo, u gonna be lousy the entire day. Now that i think about it, has dark ever let Jash know that his little comments bother him?

@Crew---
~Now, I don't think you guys really think im serious, which one of you wants to loose already, so i can join the crew???? anybody, do i see some1 raising their hands over there?~

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Dark is somewhat ok now. He had very lack of energy in his body from not eating and he was really depressed. I thought something was strange when he said that he was sad on friday but he was winning nearly all his matches. And thats not like him in a mood like that. He would do poorly.

He will be released and sent home on Thursday. For now they wanna check up on him and see if those meds affected his body instead of his mind alone. They were gonna keep him longer cause Dark did not wanna speak to them. But he finally gave in and spoke. And from what he told the docs, it was nothing that big to keep him in longer. They just need to check if those meds did something to his health.

And its not about Jash. he may be mad at Jash but its not about that. His girlfriend broke up with him and he could not take it, and on top of that, all the other stuff thats been getting to him. People, home, etc. But he was holding all of it on. But when this happen, he could not hold anymore so he blow up.

Here is what does meds are doing to him. He is not this way cause of his free will. Its cause of those meds:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant#Side_effects

He is still not eating much. Guess he does not like the food there. And he has not spoken since he last spoke to the doc about what has been going on with him. He told them alot. He passed out soon after. Maybe telling the docs all that stuff got him down.

But so far he will be alright from what it seems.
wow after reading this i guesss it wasn't jash, Hang in there Dark Pch.

Doc.

Smash Ace
^_^ IM glad you understand. I really do think Jash is the main reason. Cuz I'd be pissed if i loose to my rival and my rival keeps talking trash. That piss some1 off, and to play some1 else WHILE YOUR STILL ANGRY U LOST TO UR RIVAL, and loose to some1 else... I be hella pissed. cuz once some1 messes up ur mojo, u gonna be lousy the entire day. Now that i think about it, has dark ever let Jash know that his little comments bother him?

@Crew---
~Now, I don't think you guys really think im serious, which one of you wants to loose already, so i can join the crew???? anybody, do i see some1 raising their hands over there?~

i don't think jash is the reason
everyone has a rival trash talking is a part of it look at Ash and Gary (Pokemon) gary loves trash talking in the old day's now they made him a punk in the new show.

also stop being cocky we kicked a few people out for being cocky =)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i don't think jash is the reason
everyone has a rival trash talking is a part of it look at Ash and Gary (Pokemon) gary loves trash talking in the old day's now they made him a punk in the new show.

also stop being cocky we kicked a few people out for being cocky =)
yeah i noticed that, Ash would always, sorta win whenever gary trashed talk but now Gary is all calme and gay and Ash cant bet him for nothing

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
@Crew---
Doc is first? I think my friends go to ur skool, they say they see u around in their lunchroom oor something like that

Top Bottom