• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i would but not really caring for others. They can wait. I'm already pro with zelda. I'm puttin up vids and u'll see it. And yes. Ppl will try to prolly take it.

Doc.

Smash Ace
we having a brawl tourny in our school Ninjalink in may
D1 brong his brawl me and my friend played teams we lost only once because we tried to use other characters and failed my main's are Mario and Ike
i love ike he's the best D1 was surprised when i put my tag =)
he's cool anyway yea ike is the man his finalsmash is a beast
smashballs should be in tournys since it takes forever to kill ppl in teams

Doc.

Smash Ace
Everyone kept saying Booooo
everytime cause i would beast for the smashball and get it i got the smashball 80% of the time my partner 15% enemy 5% sometimes i hit my partner for the smasball =) since i love seeing ike's finalsmash i hit my partner all both enemys twice with ike's final smash me and ninja are ike players from d1 said =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, That all sounds cool. I only touched brawl once though. I tried every character in the game before touching Peach. Peach is harder to use in this one. It may seem like I did fine on video but I had a really hard time with her.

Of course This Time around Peach is gonna be my main. And secondary will be Zelda. Since Zelda is more Faster and buffed, if I have to counter, First timeI be using Zelda for that. But I'm gonna try to do it like I did in melee and not counterpick. Just go at it with Peach alone. I think i'm off to a good start. You have to ask NL about that. I did not Beat his Marth or IKE on video. I tried but guess I'm not that good enough. He is better than me at this but I tried.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Man that was frigan fun at lightxdream house playing brawl. (thnx for bringing that ninjalink)

Srry for hitting ya so much dark.pch T_T, Lucario's moves have a bit of range on them. (i so did not mean to hit you with that aura sphere) Think im gonna main lucario actually, his moves rule >_<.

(also sonic, ganon, and fox for seconds)

Snakeee

Smash Master
I finally got Brawl and I'm having so much fun with it right now. I'm definitely still maining Peach and I think I'm gonna use Zero Suit Samus as a secondary (if I get a bit better with her that is >_>)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
my Mario and Wario are really good. They were doing great in teams. And my Mario was just owning. Lots of fun playing with Mario. In the right hands he is too good. Cant wait to see Mario in the hands of DJ Nintendo.

And I finally figured out how to Beat Marth with Peach. I could never beat him. I would always lose. But today I figured it out and won against Marth in matches. My Peach got better too. I'm not fully use to her but I got better using Peach. I'm gonna have fun maining her once again.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Ite so i finally go to play Brawl today ... and Pika is a f*KIn BEAST.......... Im going to like this game alot better, now i can work on my mind games and not worry about the advanced **** that was in Melee. Considering i took down shadow and snake today and more than once....... And Lucas is a beast 2 .....

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Wow should nvr have played brawl, so wanna play it again now since everyone keeps talking about it >_<.
haha, same here. i have to wait till my brother brings the wii back home with him every weekend before i get to play it -__-. now i need to wait another week v_v.
my meta knight is a beast ^_^ lol.
as ndelz said his pika and lucas are awesome too.
snake is getting good with zero suit and his peach is still great lol.
dark, i had fun playing your peach again in an entirely new game.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Just be patient little brother lol. I'm also using Ike a bit now....he is really badass I have to say. I love comboing with his Up B.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Jash you should definitely make your avatar Wind Waker Link 3 lol.

EDIT: Itachi for Brawl.....for some reason this avatar says Saske...and no thats not even a typo right there lol.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I pledge my alligence to the Imperial Era!! :)

I was just thinking--don't you guys think we should get our forums? I could design them. Just to get us organized.

And GOOOOOOooooooOOOO....DARK.PCH!!! You're AMAZING in BRAWL TOO!! #1 fan right here!

And if you still want that signature, I'll hop to it.

So how's brawl everybody?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I pledge my alligence to the Imperial Era!! :)

I was just thinking--don't you guys think we should get our forums? I could design them. Just to get us organized.

And GOOOOOOooooooOOOO....DARK.PCH!!! You're AMAZING in BRAWL TOO!! #1 fan right here!

hey, brawl is awesome. i think everyone here is getting used to the style of it now. have you played it yett?

also snake... what are you trying to act as though your itachi and i'm sasuke by saying little brother? -__- lmao.

i think you should get wind waker link's avatar too jash. i haven't played him yett in brawl. is he similar to y. link?

i wanna play everyone in brawl now.
ninja link, i've heard you got really good with zelda in brawl. i was playing as her and noticed how much better she is in brawl than she was in melee.

where has ritz been? gkraaaccckerr?!?! lmao. have you played brawl yett?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqhDzpaWvQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqhhJTnybg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROc2eu3taaA
some videos of brawl.

Snakeee

Smash Master
hey, brawl is awesome. i think everyone here is getting used to the style of it now. have you played it yett?

also snake... what are you trying to act as though your itachi and i'm sasuke by saying little brother? -__- lmao.
some videos of brawl.
Haha, no I actually posted that before I picked this awesome avatar, but after I posted that I thought it sounded like Itachi and it was ironic that I found this right after that

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark, i had fun playing your peach again in an entirely new game.
Heh, thanks, and dont worry, i'll get the hang of her soon once I create a ******** style with her just like I did in melee. Its gonna be hard to bring out Peach's full power in thi game. She is already hard to use as it is. but I'll get it sooner or later.

Eh heh.......I dont know what to say.........thank you. And this signature I have is just fine. I'll still use this one. I like it.

Top Bottom