• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well nah. See, for pound, you have to pay for everything, like 65 total, which I think includes doubles, singles, low tier tourney, and some others possibly. However, it does also come with like food coupons and stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WTF? I just want singles. Why I gotta spend extra cash on something I have to interest in doing? Thats really freaking stupid. And if I dont pay for all I cant go in? Man screw that ****.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
whhaaatttt!!!?!?!? i didn't know you had to pay for every event!
i was only gonna enter singles -___-
well i would still go if i get permission and as long as snake still goes.
so who are you sing in low tier tourney then ritz ? O_o

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ohh, i'm thinking of either pika or link. i can't really use pikas edgeguard though. (the one where you do the quick attack to get to the ledge really fast)(i dunno if you can do it, can you?lol)
nahh i'll definitely go link though.
are you good with pika or mr g&w?
i'm not expecting to place high or anything with my link though lol.
i'll let you know if we are definitely going to pound 3 though.
tonight i'll post. or tomorrow.
thanks for everything though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Smashfest, my house. You wann aplay come by. limit is 5 as usual. I.E training day you can say. Let me know if you want in and fast.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Hey I.E. Whats going on? Hope you all are still beasting. I saw the new vids from you guys. Really good stuff. And as usual, Dark.Pch going wild. I cant see how you are not pro yet man. The hell are you waiting for :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Simple, I have too many problem. One of them is when I'm in my sheild and the person is in right of me. I dont know what to do, I'm like a sitting duck. Seems I flicnch too easy as well. and cant seem to recover back to the stage well. Only thing that improved some what is my DI. Just ask NinjaLink. I played him on wesnday. All that I just said happened when I played his roy and Marth. So imagine me at tournaments. Just cant do it.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Oh, cant you just like roll or attack out of the shield? And as for returning on the stage, I'm not sure about that, I have that problem as well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not when pinned to the edge. And If I roll i roll into a grab. and its hart to attack out of the sheild with someone with a sword. When the can just jab you and shoot you back down. Look at some of these videos and you will see what I mean. These habits I still have. getting on the stage from the edge is another probel too. I'm like a free hit or kill. as well as returning to the stage and pinned to my sheild. As long as I have these problems and me flinching too easy, I dont think i'll ever hit that level of Peach play I want. I'm just gonna be easy to abuse as usual.......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wdHTnP6d0h4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qxlf6emlP_A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHL9FkMCIXM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_KBK122FOw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dO32Cft8BqI

Vids are old but look at the mistakes I have here and habits. I still have them. Shameful right. This is why I tell people I am not the Peach player they think I am. This type of stuff I do in tournaments. Cause I dont know what to do. I flinch to easy and I dont know how to handle things. so I justdo things out of no where and they get me killed. oh and its not with Roy, its will all characters. I know alot yet i know nothing at all. Thats why I tell you Hikarui, I am not this Peach player you see me as. Good ones dont do these common and bad habits I have. I'm a good player, yes but that is it. Nothing really past that. And this is not depression talking. its the real me speaking up here. I just dont bother fighting with people and just agree when they say I'm beast and such. Truth is I'm really not. I get lucky here and there. or the person screwed up. i hear that alot nearly with everyone I play and win against. So what I do dont mean much. I'll say i'm beat when these habits that are in these vids are gone. until then, I'm just a player kiddo. What you and the other Peach players say about me is nothing but false statements.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
well, i can't agree with what you're saying.
some players who are pros don't always know what to do either.
if you're unsure of what to do when someones attacking your shield i that situation you should probably just ask another good peach player.
i saw your post saying that you would start playing the way that you "should be playing"
i don't agree with that at all though.
the fact that you can do things that are unusual only makes you a better player.
people won't expect what you do and they will get scared when playing you.
when someone johns about not playing well against you, it's bull ****.
that excuse is going to get pretty old, when you win it's because you had skill and won the match.
don't get discouraged because in certain situations you don't know what to do.
just improve on what you can't do and learn some new stuff too.
keeep your unexpectedness and your unique style because that what makes someone great.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I dont know anymore. I just wont think highly of myself like these peach players do of me. When I can man up and do well at tournaments like like ten and such then. Until that happens. I don t see myself as others do. Nothing special here.

Now I have crew things to talk about here. First, ToS tournament. I need to know if ndelz is able to drive us up there.

Also Ritz, You still have room in the car for pond, I just may have to go after all.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i will be very sad that if u guys cant make it that would break my heart. if u cant come to bad but we will have to play with u guys one day.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Snakeee

Smash Master
i will be very sad that if u guys cant make it that would break my heart. if u cant come to bad but we will have to play with u guys one day.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
Yeah I wanted to play you...oh and thanks for getting me into Shakugan no Shana. I'm hooked on that show now lol.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I wanted to play you...oh and thanks for getting me into Shakugan no Shana. I'm hooked on that show now lol.

no prob everyone need to watch shakugan n shana. one weekend in feb im go up to new york n play with u guys ill bring my friend tensai hes a marth play.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
of course Dark, we got room for ya in the car. But, what I need you guys to start doing is deciding on a locatoin where you guys can meet up so we can pick everyone up without having to go to multiple locations.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
of course Dark, we got room for ya in the car. But, what I need you guys to start doing is deciding on a locatoin where you guys can meet up so we can pick everyone up without having to go to multiple locations.
From what I heard we have to meet up around your area right? I would just need direction on how to get up there.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Aight, well to get to my house, you just have to do this

1) M train to 14th street
2) 4/5/6 uptown to grand central
3) At grand central, take the Metro-North train to CROTON HARMON. Make sure you take the LOCAL, the express skips over my town (hastings on hudson)
4) Just chill at the train station and we can probably pick you up there.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
eyo i wana play some of you how do i get in touch i main ganon and falco. i second everyone except pika and marth cause i hate them i use every tech. just not perfectly i can edgegaurd with u tilt uair b air d air fair ganon punch and air wizard foot just to give you an idea of my abilities

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
eyo i wana play some of you how do i get in touch i main ganon and falco. i second everyone except pika and marth cause i hate them i use every tech. just not perfectly i can edgegaurd with u tilt uair b air d air fair ganon punch and air wizard foot just to give you an idea of my abilities
.....u have videos?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
...u have videos..?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The only way to get an idea of How good you are is for me to fight you and find out formyself. People usually get in touch through me. Where do you live and when are you free to play. My instant messageing is in my profile. And edgeuard with an uptilt with ganon...................sound like something I would do. I like to see what you got.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Am I the only one that thinks this looks like spam?....no offense and if you're serious then come to a NYC weekly or something.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
even tho drk peach already u guys pretty much cant, and cot2 is in philly, all of u still need to find a way to make it lol
its gonna be all kinds of awesome

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
even tho drk peach already u guys pretty much cant, and cot2 is in philly, all of u still need to find a way to make it lol
its gonna be all kinds of awesome
yea, i wish we could get there but now there's no way.
sorry chibo, i wanted to play you and the other people in ToS but oh well.
hope your tournament goes well.

Top Bottom