• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I rather not say it here.

Me being a great player does not seem to show that in tournaments. Its imbarrassing when I enter singles at weeklies.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok,i understand.

i get mad at placing low at weeklies too but you cant let it get to you. you're just not playing your best in singles at those tournaments. i dont think i play my best either...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well i'm gonna have my I. Mom talking to me this whole week. I =Internet. I played with stiner Yesterday at his house. I was using Peach Dtilt alot. I was doing great with it. lead to some epic combos. I did it to his Fox, Falco, Jiggs.....well every character he used on me. Then followed of with a quick FC tech or jab to w/e I felt like doing after or a grab too.......lets just say endless stuff It hard spacing myself and using it right for you can get attacked if you mess it up. I got better with it though. Its Part of my game now. I use it alot now.

Had some chats with a few good people. I should be doing better than usual in smash.........that is if I am in the condition to even play on point.....

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
AH crap this is Snakeee -_-
Dark I'm glad to see you're a bit better now.
If Volgar is the Samus player I'm thinking of then I don't know what Shadow is talkin about playin him in friendlies....we played him and JayOYeah in doubles a few times and I'd say I'd have the advantage against his Samus though he is a decent player. I think I can take any of those players you guys mentioned and I've been using Peach alot more than Marth right now so that's who I'm gonna probably use.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
^^^^^
i played with him in a lot of doubles friendlies. i think you were teaming with me for one of the times we played him in doubles but i played with him in other doubles friendlies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Use this tournament as practice for the real thing on the 19th in N.J. We have that crew battle to get ready for. if I go I honestl dont care what place I get in singles. It does not seem to go well for me anymore. so I'm just gonna fool around in singles.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yeaa, i agree with ritz lets try our best and kick *** lol.

i'm pumped up for it too.

at least try dark pch. you may surprise yourself and do better than you think.

also wheres ninjalink with those videos from last week ? lol
unknownz wants to see the matches.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Ya coming to this weeklie right? Ima definitely be there unless something pops up. And for some reason I wanna team in doubles... any caretakers?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wooohooo, thanks dark pch. now i just need to accquire a nickname lol.

haha shutup ritz.
you're still going?
the weathers supposed to get really bad tonight too i heard.
plus i didn't get to deliver my papers because of the rain so even if we could go we'd be really late and would miss singles. good luck ritz and if you're going, dark pch gl to you too.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
wooohooo, thanks dark pch. now i just need to accquire a nickname lol.

haha shutup ritz.
you're still going?
the weathers supposed to get really bad tonight too i heard.
plus i didn't get to deliver my papers because of the rain so even if we could go we'd be really late and would miss singles. good luck ritz and if you're going, dark pch gl to you too.
Ahh, I didn't see this, thanks for the gl an stuff. The tourney was aight, I'll post more bout it later

Also, Snake, I will mm you anytime.

I'm slowly starting to realize what exactly I have to work on in specific match ups, and I now know what I have to do against your marth/marths in general.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Ahh, I didn't see this, thanks for the gl an stuff. The tourney was aight, I'll post more bout it later

I'm slowly starting to realize what exactly I have to work on in specific match ups, and I now know what I have to do against your marth/marths in general.
EDIT: This is Snake

Hahaha I was joking when I said that....and I'm not using Marth anymore I don't think at all. From now on it's all Peach. Anyway I don't like MMing my crew members.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord

yea ill def help you out with the marth v falco matchup if you want, if we had more time i couldve told you alot more stuff,but you should go to baileys today, i might be tere.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Good show on the weeklie guys... Nice falco you got there Ritz. Sorry for going Kirby on you after my Fox, lmao. I guess I ended up going snakeee caz weather got better =p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I need a way to get there. Net bill killed what I had for Poun three so as in getting there it will be a problem. other than that, I have cash for everything else.

Are you going ritz?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I think I am, and I got housing from HAT already if I do.

But if you need a ride, my dad would be willing to give you and anyone else that can fit in our car a ride. All that you would need to do is get to hastings

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you can tell me exactly how to get there and your dad would not mind me driving with you guys then thats all I need to know. Its official and a done deal

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok, well me and snakee haven't gotten word from my mom if we can go or not..

i'll find out real soon though so ritz if you could, save room for us in your car.(if there will be any room lol)
we would need to find out how to get to hastings though.
we may find another way to get to pound if we go but i'll get back to you on that.

Top Bottom