• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I did. and i can also change my rank and a few more other stuff. Thats how I made my rank in japanese.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice

And if you try to tap that, I'll tap your life;)
I would definitely hit that in more ways than one. That princess is my property..MM me to claim her back:laugh::lick::chuckle::psycho:

But in all seriousness...Dark, you free any day coming up so I can meet up..smash..and maybe get some vids recorded. I was gonna see if i could go today but with parents complaining.. it aint happening today.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would definitely hit that in more ways than one. That princess is my property..MM me to claim her back:laugh::lick::chuckle::psycho:

But in all seriousness...Dark, you free any day coming up so I can meet up..smash..and maybe get some vids recorded. I was gonna see if i could go today but with parents complaining.. it aint happening today.
Alright, and after I end your life, maybe you will not touch my woman again. I'm gonna pull the D101 combo on you ;)

lets see:

Friday- Ndelz for crew training session.

Saturday- Nothing

Sunday- Nothing

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice

Thanks. and i shall lead this crew to victory. Hee hee heeeeeeee.

limit the times you Dsmash unless you know its gonna hit for sure. Float over his laser. if you know how, power sheild. After turnips Follow uo fast. get some grabs in there. Have a good grab game. Bairs are your friend. Good turnip game whenever you can get one.

If A Peach player knows how to play falco, You should go even or win alot. Peach counters falco

Thanks Dark.Pch I'm gonna play my friend after school so I'll try it out. But once In in the sheild and he starts pounding on it with she shine and Dair its hard to brake free. I try to roll or grab and I just get comboed right after.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks Dark.Pch I'm gonna play my friend after school so I'll try it out. But once In in the sheild and he starts pounding on it with she shine and Dair its hard to brake free. I try to roll or grab and I just get comboed right after.
Time your rolls you can roll if you do it right to break free.

If he does the Dair perfect on your sheild you cant grab him. A shine will follow right after. A well timed up B can stop all that gay crap.

Is tomorrow's crew training session at your place Dark? or somewhere else?
Its at Ndelz place in S.I

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Guess that makes sense. I was watching you against D1's falco again to try and learn more. Lets see how I do today. Oh and that comeback on Fod against his falco was crazy! Nice one.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Dam... O.o SI..... Well as for the Sat and Sun... choosing between those days seem good. I'll inform you when I'm sure I can go without drama occurring over here. In the meantime....train up so when I face you... you're at the top of your game ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hikarui you can also Nair out of shield instead of Up B when Falco trys to pillar you.
Not really.if he is all up on you you wont have time to jump and N-air. Up-B is faster and has priority. and even if you get hit while you up-B, you guys trade hits so he gets hit too.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Not really.if he is all up on you you wont have time to jump and N-air. Up-B is faster and has priority. and even if you get hit while you up-B, you guys trade hits so he gets hit too.
But the N air comes out fast...I know I've done it before, and I think it was Cort that suggested it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It does. But if Falco is on you like a fly you would moslt likely not get it. There is times when you can do it. But you gotta know when. Dont you wonder when you try to do it and his shine beats your Nair or of the sheild?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Um, that Samus is one of the best Samus in the world. I dont know who that pika was.

And Comp has one of the best Peach's in N.Y

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Dam, if jigglypuff was more like your avatar i think people would be scared just to fight her. X_X

Anyway, yea also her grabs look like they send people flying. I think with pika that front grab killed him at 110%.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like her Dsmash in Brawl. The effects that it has when it hits looks hot. Only difference from melle its that its weak. You CC all hits and it does like around 30% while melee did 60% So Pretty much the power of it was cut in half. But it still comes out fast and all that just like melee. You just cant kill with it.

And Ya, her Fthrow got buffed. it kills at lower % then in melee. OMG, me being king of grabs is really gonna own in brawl with Peach XD!!!

Her Fsmash and Back air have more power as well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont know what Peach players your getting at with this, But if you mean me, I have a question for you..........

You stupid? O_o

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Nah lol.
I aint stupid whatsoever haha. I'm just saying, no matter how crazy good she gets, she always just be a bimbo *****.

Now Diddy on the other hand, he's a straight up G. No competition between them.

(man am i bored).

Snakeee

Smash Master
ritz, are you going tomorrow?
who do you think you'll use in brawl xivk?
i need to see how each character is before deciding my main yett.

*this is shadow*

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well I'm doubting if I can come cuz ndelz never got back to me about the address, and asking my dad right now would be bleh. But, I could see about it if someone could get me the address of the place mad quick.

EDIT: When i say quick i mean like in the next 10 mins.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Well I'm doubting if I can come cuz ndelz never got back to me about the address, and asking my dad right now would be bleh. But, I could see about it if someone could get me the address of the place mad quick.

EDIT: When i say quick i mean like in the next 10 mins.
ok lemmee see if i could get it right now.

\ahh, screw it i dunno what he's doing he won't answer me either. sorry.

*still shadow* lol

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
ritz, are you going tomorrow?
who do you think you'll use in brawl xivk?
i need to see how each character is before deciding my main yett.

*this is shadow*
In brawl...i would use ganon if hes in there but if not maybe id try fox again (or krystal if they release her >_<). And for kicks sonic and snake. ^_^

Added:also i see snake was possed by shadow again (dont believe anything he says X_X)
So whats going on tomorrow? Was there a weekly or this something else?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ritz- training was great. me and snake just got back. i think i;m improving a lot. as well as snake and dark.

Ndelz is trying to practice using advanced gameplay in his fights.
he's having some trouble though.
once he gets how to do advanced things in battle. he'll be really good though.
we recorded almost all of our matches. we had a small tourney, in which my friend unknownz played too. we recorded all of the fights from that.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha thanks. yea, i was surprised. you did really well in teams with jiggly puff. maybe you should consider using her as a secondary ;)? ha lol.
you did especially well against me and snake when we did a bowser ditto haha.
those matches were a lot of fun.

Top Bottom