• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
November 25th Rutgers New Brunwsick smash tourny be there or be square!

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch is mad beast, goin to tournaments and such lol. He will probably win too because he has beaten lots of great people back in his day. You guys have a really good leader.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its **** like this that piss me off. I am already not in good shape and been this way since thursday and that lil rat Keyo just wants to add on to the pain.

[23:16] Jash: Keyo told me u beat Wes in a MM, but he Sandbagged on u
[23:16] Dark Pch: WTF?
[23:16] Jash: Its still cool u beat him though
[23:17] Dark Pch: There is no such thing as sandbag in MM, when one gives out a MM, the fight is for real and there is no excuses
[23:17] Dark Pch: EVERYONE knows that
[23:17] Dark Pch: even wes himself
[23:17] Dark Pch: so why is Keyo saying stuff like that?
[23:18] Dark Pch: he is really starting to get on my nerves and I'm not in the mood as I have bull crap going on
[23:18] Jash: Well he told me that it doesn't make sense how he loses with his Samus and wins with his Link
[23:18] Dark Pch: Link Gives Peach more trouble than Samus
[23:18] Dark Pch: Mikael.......
[23:19] Dark Pch: Known as one of the best Peaches in the world
[23:19] Dark Pch: Only match he loses alot is against link
[23:19] Dark Pch: it is not easy at all
[23:19] Dark Pch: He really needs to understand match ups before he opens his mouth
[23:20] Jash: He says Wes doesn't use Link
[23:20] Dark Pch: He is good with Link
[23:20] Dark Pch: and Link gives Peach a hard time
[23:21] Jash: He says how is it u can beat the best Link in NY and u cannot beat Wes's Link?
[23:21] Dark Pch: I'm really getting tired of his **** right now
[23:21] Dark Pch: he knows nothing of the match up
[23:22] Dark Pch: nothing of Peach in general and how she has to fight these characters
[23:22] Dark Pch: Nothing on my behalf as a Peach main and my skills in general
[23:22] Dark Pch: and its really ticking me the **** off
[23:22] Dark Pch: tell him anything he has to say to say it to me and stop talking ****
[23:24] Jash: He said that Wes said himself that he sandbagged on u with Samus so do not take it out on him please
[23:24] Dark Pch: he lost, no excuses, there is no excuses in a MM, thats that. Thats why people do it. when you win a MM thats it.
[23:24] Dark Pch: I had enough of this, he knows nothing
[23:25] Dark Pch: and he is pissing me the **** off
[23:25] Jash: Please do not take it out on him, hes only telling me what he read
[23:25] Dark Pch: Read where
[23:25] Dark Pch: I wanna see this
[23:26] Jash: Ill ask him to send it to me
[23:26] Dark Pch: Too bad you dont remember much or you would understand
[23:26] Dark Pch: You even said it yourself
[23:26] Dark Pch: MM's Prove it all and there is no johns (excuses)
[23:27] Jash: hmm i see
[23:27] Dark Pch: Look at what my Peach teacher told me, hold on....
[23:29] Dark Pch: **** its not saved on this version of trillan
[23:30] Dark Pch: so better yet, ask around about what I just said about MM and excuses
[23:30] Dark Pch: In friendlies if one play you then makes an excuse, it could be try and it could be not true
[23:31] Dark Pch: they can just nake an excuse to make themselfs feel better for loseing.
[23:31] Dark Pch: thats why People then be like "then MM me"
[23:31] Dark Pch: or just do it out of random
[23:31] Dark Pch: cause Money is on the line
[23:31] Dark Pch: there is no folling around when it comes to money
[23:31] Dark Pch: and its a straight up fight
[23:31] Dark Pch: no johns
[23:31] Dark Pch: you win, you win
[23:32] Dark Pch: you lose you lose
[23:32] Dark Pch: end
[23:33] Jash: hmm
[23:33] Dark Pch: better yet.............
[23:33] Dark Pch: I have no clue why I am getting mad at this
[23:34] Dark Pch: Keyo does not see me play and knows nothing of me
[23:34] Dark Pch: One person out of alot that seen my matches and the one with Wes already know I won
[23:34] Dark Pch: even his crew members
[23:34] Dark Pch: they could not even say a word after he lost.
[23:35] Dark Pch: so I could careless what this so called know it all says
[23:35] Dark Pch: I'm alreadly in a depressed state of mind and he is making it worst with his bull**** of brains which he knows nothing of
[23:35] Dark Pch: anything he has to say to say it to me on yahoo.
[23:36] Dark Pch: if not I dont wanna hear anything he has to say
[23:36] Dark Pch: he keeps on talking, fine, I dont wanna hear his crap
[23:36] Jash: um...ok
[23:37] Jash: I was just asking because i was curious
[23:37] Dark Pch: and is info is BS
[23:38] Dark Pch: When you had your memory, you agreed right with me.
[23:38] Dark Pch: You beat bum in a MM a while back
[23:38] Dark Pch: they said he was sandbagging and stuff
[23:38] Dark Pch: no way
[23:38] Dark Pch: no excuses
[23:38] Dark Pch: it was money
[23:38] Dark Pch: and you beat him and took his cases
[23:38] Dark Pch: ended
[23:39] Jash: but i can't beat him now....which means he probably was Sandbagging =(
[23:39] Jash: Oh Keyo found it
[23:40] Jash: "YOU BEAT ME IN A MONEY MATCH WITH SAMUS RIGHT................ BUT THEN LATER LOST TO MY LINK WOW HMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY MY LINK IS BETTER THAN MY SAMUS? MY SAMUS IS WASHED UP? YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLS? SANDBAGGING? I DONT KNOW YOU CHOICE WHICH ENDING LOL."
[23:40] Dark Pch: Its a line
[23:40] Dark Pch: Look at it carefully
[23:40] Dark Pch: first line
[23:40] Dark Pch: he talked **** when I lost to his link........nothing about samus
[23:41] Dark Pch: and the rest is excuses
[23:42] Jash: I see
[23:42] Dark Pch: You really wanna know what it is?
[23:42] Dark Pch: Keyo believes what wes says cause he is a pro smasher.
[23:42] Dark Pch: So of course anything they say its true
[23:42] Dark Pch: thats how it is, people go by the public
[23:43] Dark Pch: and he also thinks that I could never beat someone like wes
[23:43] Jash: Why would he think that?
[23:43] Dark Pch: I have no idea
[23:43] Dark Pch: alot of people do
[23:43] Jash: I doubt he thinks that
[23:44] Dark Pch: well I think so from the bull**** he is talking and beleive what Wes says. Wes is a **** talker
[23:44] Dark Pch: If you beat him he is gonna talk ****
[23:44] Dark Pch: if you lose to him he is gonna talk ****
[23:44] Dark Pch: thats how he is
[23:44] Jash: Hmm i see, well maybe his Link is better then his Samus
[23:45] Dark Pch: I have trouble with Link
[23:45] Dark Pch: There is a list somewhere on the boards on how much trouble each character gives each other
[23:45] Dark Pch: Link is higher that Samus
[23:46] Dark Pch: and wes is a smart player
[23:46] Dark Pch: he is not a great player for just playing samus
[23:46] Dark Pch: Just like azen
[23:46] Dark Pch: all his characters are at pro level and he plays with nearly everyone
[23:46] Dark Pch: People need to understand **** like this
[23:47] Jash: Keyo sent me something else
[23:47] Dark Pch: I dont wanna see anymore bull**** from him
[23:47] Jash: "But All I Need To Do Is Play A Certain Way To **** You But Its Boring And Annonying "
[23:48] Dark Pch: Like I did to him
[23:48] Dark Pch: He tested my patiens and missled spam alot.
[23:48] Dark Pch: so I said screw it, I'm gonna take this match slow and easy
[23:48] Dark Pch: time Nearly ran out
[23:48] Dark Pch: so I dont wanna hear that ****
[23:48] Dark Pch: keyo needs to stop listening and going by this ****
[23:49] Dark Pch: he is the only one
[23:49] Dark Pch: everyone else said ok he beat wes in a MM, nice work
[23:49] Dark Pch: and thats it
[23:49] Dark Pch: thats it, no more cause i'm really piss the **** off at that kid
[23:49] Dark Pch: andthing else he can do it on yahoo
[23:50] Dark Pch: if not then he can STFU. I dont wanna hear anymore
[23:51] Jash: I do not see the reason for getting mad
[23:51] Dark Pch: I do, and I showed this talk to others and they agree with me
[23:51] Dark Pch: Now that they do I am done with that kid

Do me a favor people, anything related to that lil rat keep it away from me. Good or bad. I want nothing with him or my name to come up around him. This kid just made my nite worst and pissed me the **** off to the max.

Dark.Pch is mad beast, goin to tournaments and such lol. He will probably win too because he has beaten lots of great people back in his day. You guys have a really good leader.
Dont you even try that bull**** with me!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Lol/wtf? at the keyo then dark.pch post. It seems that as soon as you stopped talking to jash, jash told keyo bout what you thought, then keyo came here to say sorry or w/e. Weird =/. But w/e, I aint gonna instigate, keyo mighta said it for another reason or sumtin, so I'll let him tell us why he posted that.

And also, dark.pch, where is the thread for the tourney in queens, if there is one?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No Jash told him this a while ago. now Keyo is saying this and that. I dont care why he posted that. I had enough if his ****. First the Y.link thread and now this. I'm ending this **** at 2 strikes

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
I didn't do anything, Dark.Pch really holds a lot of grudges, all of a sudden im a little rat. Its not like i said u suk or anything gosh. I was just talking about how great u were to Jash and now im a little rat....maybe i just can't say things about you then. Sorry for bringing u up, wont happen again =/.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I didn't do anything, Dark.Pch really holds a lot of grudges, all of a sudden im a little rat. Its not like i said u suk or anything gosh. I was just talking about how great u were to Jash and now im a little rat....maybe i just can't say things about you then. Sorry for bringing u up, wont happen again =/.
Dont even try to pull that, you did this same stunt in the Y.link section. Do me a favor, keep my name out your mouth for good!

Snakeee

Smash Master
(This is shadow) arghh oops again with this lol
yea, people neeed to stop sandbagginh like that. i don't respect that really.
how can you know how good you've gotten if they go easy on you.
i can't say wes didn't sandbag you because i haven't seen the match(is it on youtube?)
i don't thikn he would have in a money match though.

who is stupid enough to purposely play ****ty and give their money away?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
(This is shadow) arghh oops again with this lol
yea, people neeed to stop sandbagginh like that. i don't respect that really.
how can you know how good you've gotten if they go easy on you.
i can't say wes didn't sandbag you because i haven't seen the match(is it on youtube?)
i don't thikn he would have in a money match though.

who is stupid enough to purposely play ****ty and give their money away?
No its not and I doubt those matches are going up anyway.

I dont care what bull**** excuse you have. You lost, you lost. You cant change that. End of the damm story.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
You guys are gonna have to go on without a leader for a while. Dark is doing terrible. And Dont seem like his depression meds are working at all. This is not good at all. That tournaments that you guys have, I am not sure he will be in shape to go. I told him to just drop the game. No need to stress himself. He wont be having fun playing and I dont want you all to get down and all cause of him.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow, that's not good.

yea, it's just a video game. no point in losing it over this.
just take a break and see how you feel dark.

i wonder what the rest of us will do now. i guess no crew battles for a while huh?

well, ritz you're going to the weekly right?
maybe if ndelz comes too we could do the crew battle that we were supposed to do against the demigodz.... if they come lol. because me and snake are going too.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
I told him to drop it cause he is in no condition to play and I dont want him to let you guys down. I assume he wont be playing his best.

And I heard he has not ben drawining nether which came to a surprise. I think it has something to do with his girlfriend. I'm not sure, he would not say.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well this is all aight. A break is always good once in a while, or permenanty if needed. W/e you choose to do Dark, we're there behind ya.

And thanks Katrina Love for helping out our leader ^.^

Shadow, yeah I'll definitely be at the weekly on Friday, there we can crew battle the demigods finally. However, I just saw a match of one of their members that we didn't know, his name is STRD I think, Volgar on the boards. His samus, from what I saw, is ill. We gotta watch out for that one, but then again, we have a jiggs and marth on our side haha.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
No problem boys. His girlfriend should be taking care of him, not me. I have my own man to deal with. I might let him play friday. I told him to take a week off the game and to draw. He loves to draw and it relaxes him. So I hope this works.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
katrina- who are you ? lol sorry but you know so much about him and i think i missed where you told s who you were lol. you said YOU might let him play friday so i was curious.

ritz- yea, i've played him before. he is very good (he also goes by the name steroids) thats what STRD stands for.

he can also use a decent captain falcon. i've played with him in teams friendlies a lot. i think i can take him.

the luigi in their crew, tier *****, is good too. really good lol. i tihnk i only beat him once out of 3 so far.
luck has a decent fox but you can beat him with your falco, or snake can beat him with his marth.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hello team, This is not Dark.Pch speaking, I'm an online friend of his. I met Dark On a site called adultswim. And since then we have been very good friends, he has help me through alot as for advice and such, So I like to help him as well. My name Is Katrina. Dark spoke to me before this trouble broke out, I asked him to give me his password cause I wanted to speak for him, he said everyone hates him and speaking for him wont do much, but I still bugged him for it, so he finally gave in and then I assume he signed off a while later.

Let this answer your question shadow.

You guys should have no problem beating this crew without me on your side.

Lucks Fox is Simple. Dashdance and test his patients and make him flinch. He will try to do it to you so just reverse the effect. And he does the average Fox stuff.

Tier, best to have a Peach against his luigi He has never beat me. And to me, His Falcon is less of a problem than his luigi When I fight him with Peach.

That Samus guy I have no problem with him nether. I recommond Peach Vs Him is Snakee is really good Vs Samus. If not then I say Jiggs is second Best. Marth can do alright against Samus but he sucks against spammers and his Recovery can get abused pretty bad.

Fist2bomb, Snakee If you can learn how to fight Falco really well with Peach and Beat them, this is an atuo win for you. Fist2bomb cant handle Peach. He loses to mine everytime. not once has he beaten mine. Or just give it to NL. His Roy can **** Falcos. Same with Fox.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Falco........

Falco does well against Fox. the Match is in Falcos Favor. If you know to fight fox and space your self and (the stuff I told you that day we played at W2Z for the first ) You should be able to beat Lucks Fox no problem. If you go against that lugi be careful. He ***** fast fallers and You can get gimped easy cause of his recovery.

I'm not sure if you can Do well against yourself, but if you could then your fine. I hthink You can do well against that samus. Dont know how that match up is. But to me you should be able to take Luck and first2bomb no problem at the rate your going

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oh, ok. i seee..

thanks for all the advice dark. hope you feel better and everything.
how long do you think you're taking a break for? or are you not gonna come back?

i think i can do well against the samus and the falco player. ritz gave me enough practice from all of the times i've played him lol.
snake can probably take the luigi.

is ninja link going to the weeekly? if not ndelz will be in the crew battle i guess.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
well, what is it thats bothering you?

you don't have ot answer that actually if you don't want to lol. just don't let things get to you that aren't really important.
your doing well in smash and have become really great. i hope your feeling better soon.

Top Bottom