• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Im still wondering how fighting will be in brawl since they say they got rid of a few of the glitches. Also when brawl comes out is melee done here? Like we just switch and thats it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna be the best Peach in brawl. Once my wicked ******** style hits Brawl Peach its a done deal. people are gonna feel the hurt.

And i will still be playing both games I wont be like the others and just quit all cause brawl came out

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
**** right you will be dark. unless snake stays peach then i hope both of you become the best lol.

i will probably play jiggs and meta knight.
i dunno about still playing melee though.
the mechanics are different and playing both will mess up my game in brawl.
i'd be trying to wave dash and nothing would be happening then i'd get killed X_x

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea thats true. But it might not effect alot of people.

And snakee would be behind me as in being the best Peach here. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yes we will.

But anyway, Snakee, shadow and Ndelz, what time you guess wanna start playing so I can know when to leave? I'm trying to ask Ndelz but he is not answering me on aim.

My Peach is gonna give him such a beating when we play......

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha lol. how come you didn't go peach last time?? trying to give him practice against pika?
well i have to deliver papers in the morning, i can be done by 2. i have school in the morning the next day so i'd have to be home by 9. sooo, anytime between 2:30 and 6 to start playing is good for me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I used Pika to help him out. he should have pick up on alot. He should be beasting 2morrow.

I have something to do as well. Apply for jobs again and take care of some school buissness. But those times seem fine with me.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Happy New Years

Hey, its been awhile, but yea sadly Mop and I left when singles started since they took all the T.V.s for the tournament. And to wait for the tourney to finish to then start playing single friendlies is a lot of time because by the time we made it home it was already late 10 going to 11. But anyways if we meeting up I'd like to go... and yes Dark, finally get my matches recorded. I've been meaning to open up a can of whoop-*** on that Peach of yours now that i have discovered something in the way I play,:laugh:.

Wow.....they censor words now lmfao!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, its been awhile, but yea sadly Mop and I left when singles started since they took all the T.V.s for the tournament. And to wait for the tourney to finish to then start playing single friendlies is a lot of time because by the time we made it home it was already late 10 going to 11. But anyways if we meeting up I'd like to go... and yes Dark, finally get my matches recorded. I've been meaning to open up a can of whoop-*** on that Peach of yours now that i have discovered something in the way I play,:laugh:.

Wow.....they censor words now lmfao!
Ha ha ha!

I like to see you try that. though Your top elite for a reason so I cant sleep on you. But bring it. I'll put you down like usually :p

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Hey I.E. Thought I stop by and say hello to you all. Good luck in that tournament on the 19th and the crew battle. I know you guys will do great with a leader like Dark.Pch on you side.

Also Dark.Pch Falcos are being too much of a pain. and I hear you destroy falcos. How do you do it? I saw your vids against D1. They were good and OMG you ***** the hell out of Cash's falco XD!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, I can win against you, so doesn't that make me top elite? :)
Remeber that list I showed you about how to make elite? You need to get like 2/3 and your good of that list

Hey I.E. Thought I stop by and say hello to you all. Good luck in that tournament on the 19th and the crew battle. I know you guys will do great with a leader like Dark.Pch on you side.

Also Dark.Pch Falcos are being too much of a pain. and I hear you destroy falcos. How do you do it? I saw your vids against D1. They were good and OMG you ***** the hell out of Cash's falco XD!!
Thanks. and i shall lead this crew to victory. Hee hee heeeeeeee.

limit the times you Dsmash unless you know its gonna hit for sure. Float over his laser. if you know how, power sheild. After turnips Follow uo fast. get some grabs in there. Have a good grab game. Bairs are your friend. Good turnip game whenever you can get one.

If A Peach player knows how to play falco, You should go even or win alot. Peach counters falco

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well thats a point for you. Also if you just hit well in tournaments that can get you up to elite with just that.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
gooodd **** ritzzz!! lol.
wow, gimped at the end and -____- at the shortened forward B at the ending.
that's what happens when you move that fast you press forward B and your still in that fast state of game soo you keep mashing it! XD

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Thanks shadow haha.

Lol yeah, I gotta get outta the habit of doing stupid ****. But in all honesty, that is the product of one decent training day with Dark. Pch. I highly recommend it for anyone in this crew haha.

Now I just gotta work on not getting caught in the air/ teching right. I been seeing this new trick in some vids where like if you get upthrown at a low percent and they miss the grab as you come down, that you can tech in place and then outshine them. Also, it'll help for if i get tech chased and stuff. Same thing with u-tilts.

But yeah, I wanna go to this CoT tourney in beast mode (or the smashfest at Rockin/Shin/Silvens place if my dad can't get me a ride). So, who wants to train this upcoming weekend?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
oh, ok. good.

what's the date for rockin's smashfest?
i'd be up for training but i may be busy this weekend. actually saturday i might be able to play.
where though?

i really need training before CoT.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I taught that boy right! I did the same thing with NL when he first came into this crew. I would work with him and even roy ditto him ( even though I lost like everyone >_____>) Now the dude is beasting. I spent a Day with Ndelz also. He Pika should be a lil buffed now.

And this weekend I dont have nothing planned........smash here? or in S.I

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
friday actually sounds pretty manageable. Just gimme the address and I'll see if I can get there.

And def. better at smash then chess. However, I am getting better at chess, that is definite.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ok good. i'll see, i have to talk to ndelz because we might not be able to have it at his house anyway, in that case could we have it at your house dark?

ritz will be the best falco in smash and best chess player in the world definitely lmao

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
agreed, I'm out as well. And kudos on the new sig Shadow, I likes.

And also a late kudos to DP for his new sig. That's one sexy peach that I'd like to tap in a heartbeat lmfao.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
agreed, I'm out as well. And kudos on the new sig Shadow, I likes.

And also a late kudos to DP for his new sig. That's one sexy peach that I'd like to tap in a heartbeat lmfao.
O_o I always had this sig. had it for a while now

And if you try to tap that, I'll tap your life;)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Which one, the one before you joined this crew or after?

Also look at what I did to this boy Ritz. I turned him into this falco a day playing with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWyHcETvFchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWyHcETvFchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWyHcETvFchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWyHcETvFchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWyHcETvFc
The one after...I think I placed somewhat decent in an earlier one too though. And, I believe I came in 9th in our tourney.

Wow, Ritz really went into the hyperbolic time chamber with you that day. Nice

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The one after...I think I placed somewhat decent in an earlier one too though. And, I believe I came in 9th in our tourney.

Wow, Ritz really went into the hyperbolic time chamber with you that day. Nice
Thats good then.

And yea. A day of helping people leads to great things. My brains on this game is quite good even if I dont show it in a fight. and not only wth Peach. alot of characters too. What can I say? I'm Dark.Pch, its what I do;)

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Guys we can play at my house Friday, I already told my mom, she's ok with it......if neone needs the adress private message me, best way to get there is by ferry.........

Top Bottom