• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Snakeee

Smash Master
ok, well me and snakee haven't gotten word from my mom if we can go or not..

i'll find out real soon though so ritz if you could, save room for us in your car.(if there will be any room lol)
we would need to find out how to get to hastings though.
we may find another way to get to pound if we go but i'll get back to you on that.
Maybe you need permission to go...but I'm an adult lol. Well Ritz let us know if you'll have room in the car for us, and if so PM me your address. That'll be awesome if you can give us a ride.
Oh yeah and I have a GPS Navigator for a car that I can bring with me that'll get us there easy.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The Tos Tournament might be moved to the 26 from what I hear. So it mayne not be this saturday. In that case I'll be heading to Silvins smashfest.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So.... I see Brawl for the US is going to be delayed for a whole month... You guys ready to wait 'til March 9 2008? lol
Thats fine with me. I have beem trying to get a job so I can get the Wii before brawl comes out. But I cant get one till the end of January or in feb. But now that the game got delayed I have plenty of time to get a Job, Wii and reserve my copy if I still can for brawl. And I can't fail since my B-Day is in March. Now its a done deal. Sakura owns!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
AAHHH BRAWL'S DELAYED AGAIN!?!!?!?!?!!

i just found out about it.
me and snake are probably going to silvens smashfest. are you definitely going dark?
and is anyone else going?

GL finding a job dark pch.
your birthday's in march? mine too =O!! ha lol.
what day is yours?

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
o sweet they changed the date so now me having work isnt a big deal, They gave me Saturday anyways after i siad would like to have off.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sheik is in brawl. I am not touching the game anymore........

Also How are we gonna get to Pa Next saturday for this tournament? Is Ndelz gonna be able to drive? I would like to figure out a solid way to get there.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Aww que lindo... Happy Early-Bday to you Dark and shadow. As for me I end up losing caz if Brawl came out in Feb it would of been it for me since my bday is in that same month (T-T)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant seem to learn how to play with other characters. I read about all the characters I try to play with. And I fail. This sucks. Why am I like ******** that I cant use others? The hell is so hard about that? I'm about to just say screw it and just officially Play Peach. No matter how much I try I just cant do it. And Zelda since whe is my secondary. But I am not touching anyone else. Even If I get bored. it will Just Be Zelda if I get bored if Peach.........for shame......

Snakeee

Smash Master
...But you've played decently with other characters in friendlies before. Anyway, it's not a big deal if you're just gonna use Peach in tournaments right? If you're using others for fun, then you don't have to be completely owning with them.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Hi guys. Just dropped in to say hello and see how its going.

Dark, Dont quit useing other characters. Why would you if you just started?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
...But you've played decently with other characters in friendlies before. Anyway, it's not a big deal if you're just gonna use Peach in tournaments right? If you're using others for fun, then you don't have to be completely owning with them.
What Characters? I cant play Marth, Falcon or Fox. Tried today and failed big time. I may not be owning with them but I am getting owned useing them.

And of course I am going Peach in tournaments? Why would I not. I am not the kind of person to switch in a tournament match.

Hi guys. Just dropped in to say hello and see how its going.

Dark, Dont quit useing other characters. Why would you if you just started?
I did not just start these characters. I had them for a while and I still fail with them. And I hate loseing so much with these characters. I makes me seemj like a real bad player. others can play with mutiple characters. And I'm a ****** that can only use one. kind of embarrassing

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think its just harder for a Peach main to use other characters because Peach is such a unique character that plays completely different than others. And you were somewhat decent with Sheik, Marth, Fox, and Falcon... you just don't have some of the technical skill with them.

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Hmmm. Well i'm kinda like that with Yu-gi-oh. I'm only good with Fairy decks. I tried others but I cant seem to make them work or beat my friends. I'm really good with fairies so I can beat all my friends with them.

Maybe it was a bad day since Snakeee said You do well with your other characters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think its just harder for a Peach main to use other characters because Peach is such a unique character that plays completely different than others. And you were somewhat decent with Sheik, Marth, Fox, and Falcon... you just don't have some of the technical skill with them.
My sheik got ended last I used her. Marth I cant win fights with. And once in a blue I get lucky and win with Fox or Falcon, If I dont win I get destroyed.

I played Peach was too long and just her. outside of her was Zelda. I Cant space myself and as ******** as this sounds I still cant L-cancel well. A cant use all these techs to my advantage. its hard. That knda sounds like a porr excuse for a good smasher. a good one should be able to play with a cast of characters. and I cant even L-cancel well.......

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
I Dont think you should beat yourself up over it Dark. Peach is different no? So Touching others in a different class will feel wierd. If you use them alot and still lose, I dont really know what to say. Guess you just cant use them then.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Na, I'm just fine, I'm not beating myself up over it. Its just annoying at times when I just cant play others. I see other pople useing other charachers and doing will with them. That looks like fun. I wanna be able to do that too. I can win With Peach just fine. So I dont even need to worry about her. I lose a few rights with her, oh well, I cant win them all. I'm bound to lose sooner or later, so now even loseing with her is no problem. Its already a done deal that when on point, I do my damage. so no need to proof anything.

Thats why I wanna play and win with others. I think it will boost my Peach up so I can do more damage. Sadly I fail at life when it comes to that.:(

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Well thats understandable. But Your skills should not be revealed around other characters. Cause when you need to win, you use Peach and you win right? And thats when it counts. So if someone was to make fun of you or something cause your not doing well with other characters, thats stupid.

Your a really good Peach player. and you once told me against certain characters, its really hard to win with her. Yet you have done it. That alone should show you how good you are in general. Think of it this way. All the skills and etc needed to play with others you use in Peach and thats why you can beat this tough characters with her from good players. You focused so much on Peach inside and out. You even give great advice in the Peach forums. You really help out alot of people Dark. So I think its a good trade dont you think? Thats how you should look at it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Never though of it that way. And I guess that makes sense. Back when I first started playing this game, Once I picked up Peach I would ALWAYS use her. Around that time people would pick other characters to learn. I was always the outcast and stuck with Peach. People sometimes complained about why I dont use someone else. I just like using Peach and found her really fun to use. And she is my favorite nintendo character so i just had to use her.

Time pasted and I got hooked on Zelda. This was the time when i decided to try others. But playing Peach so much, the others felt too wierd. And I could never get use to L-cancel. With Peach. I did not really needed. ( Though it was wierd cause I hardly FC back then ) But I just could not control them that well. Then I touched Zelda and she felt ok. So I started using her alot more. I did not win that many fights with her. Or maybe none at all. but she did better than any other character when I first picked them up. So she became my second best. Now these days she is a lil rusty cause I dont use her alot. So even she feels wierd. But i'm sure it would not take long for me to get back into shape with Zelda. i would be taking alot of loses but if I keep going at it with her, i'm sure I'll be back to the way I had her and even better.

I cant remember when I first focus on using other characters. I think it was summer of 2007. Though my peach seem to have improved a lil, and at times got worst as well. Wierd. against someone on my level my other characters cant really win matches. if so, Its by luck since it does not happen alot. The other player messed up or something. That's what I hear alot when I win outside of Peach.

So i guess that explains it. So maybe it makes sense no matter how much I try, read or look at vids I just cant play with others very well.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yo I'm playing Super Mario RPG for the first time (yeah yeah laugh it up lol) and Peach is a beast. I've never seen a game where she wasn't high tier lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Dark Pch- i can't L cancel very well either :\.
very embaressing lol. of course i can with jiggly puff. with her it's insanely easy. lol
but with some of the faster characters i miss my L cancel occasionally.
i can do falco's pillar a litttle now , which requires L canceling of course lol, so i think i'm getting better at it with faster falling characters. i can also do the pillar with fox, but occasionally mess that up too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo I'm playing Super Mario RPG for the first time (yeah yeah laugh it up lol) and Peach is a beast. I've never seen a game where she wasn't high tier lol.
seriously, what game is peach not high/top tier in lol. shes def top tier in mario rpg. lazy shell armor ftw. maybe mario 2? perhaps shes only mid tier in that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have decided, I am gonna start all over with Peach. And wen I say that I mean for once....play by the book. There is still somethings I cant do right. And I'm always in my shield then get punished cause of it. Like with People with Sowrds I dont know what to do out of my sheild. cant do much cause I'll just get attacked. No more or me using my titles for a while. I wont use my Up-B tricks. Or my grabs. I'm gonna learn what I was suppose to learn. I'll start by ready about Peach. And try to remember it all on her attacks and how I should do things out of the sheild and etc.

Only thing I learned not on my own was FC cause I never really use to use it and my titles expect for the upsmash. The other 2 I learned from mike G

So I'll shall be studying till I play someone. Since I cant play with other characters, I might as well just focus it all on Peach. Once I have all this stuck in my head till i can do it well, I'll learn how to deal with every character in the game. Not by how I know how to fight them. But the way your suppose too. Once all that is done, then I'll Just mix it with how I play now.
I'm gonna take alot of loses. I did this once before back in may of 2007. I lost so many matches. but I got better cause of it. So its gonna happen again.

So I'll tell you are here and now. if you want a real right, say it. if you dont say it I wont fight you like I do now. its all gonna be different and I'll be struggling like hell. its about me learning the real way to Play Peach. Once I learn that I'll add a lil mix of Dark.Pch and brake it;)

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well, I just talked to my dad and he's totally down for the trip to Pound 3. He'd be more than willing to give you guys a ride. Right now, I think that we can only take like 3 people in a rental car, and since the first to respond were you, your bro, and dark. pch, that's who the three spaces are going to.

All that we need to work out is:
a) where we pick everyone up from (preferably in one location, so you guys would have to meet up)
b) when we leave (possibly Friday night, but most likely mad mad early Saturday morning)
c) housing.... me and dark. pch got an o.k. from HAT for housing, but he has no more room, so you guys might have to get a hotel...... or, we could all just chip in for a hotel room or something
d) getting back, as in leaving Sunday night

but yeah, we will get these details hammered out in the next week or so, and I'll get back to you with the definite times and such.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is a lil problem with pound three. I hear you have to reg on line, or else you cant get in. And that You cant pay in person. if this is true I cant go then. I dont have cash right now to pay alone. I am only paying for singles.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well it's aight man, we could chip in a lil to help pay for your registration on-line and then you just pay us back whenever. And plus, I think that you can purchase like mini credit cards, it's somewhere on the first page of the Pound 3 thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok so i just wanna enter singles for pound. Its like 20 bucks. So all i would have to pay for is that and the entrance fee right?

Top Bottom