• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Snakeee

Smash Master
um..hey guys, havent been here in awhile due to some problems >_>. So can i have another shot of getting into the crew at all if you guys are done with serious training?
Well welcome back, but I don't think now's the best time with Pound 3 around the corner. :ohwell:

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Well my wave dashing still sucks yes cause i just cant get that to work. But i completly stopped the darkness punch and chokyu high(cept as a taunt maybe >_>). But guess talking isnt much help so ill just try at the next weekly. (are there still weeklys or people waiting for brawl now?)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well i wont be free like I use to be anymore through out the week. I'm officially a school student. And once school is done I might be at someones house playing smash. So I wont be home or on the net that much

Snakeee

Smash Master
Um...interesting section....but...you....gave....my little brother.....an extra half star over me X_X.......
That's it....I'm demolishing everyone at Pound 3. Be prepared.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There's a reason for that, I watched you 2 carefully And your bro does better against me than you do.

But if you want a peice of me then bring.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ah, but I do better against my brother than you do...so what does that mean? :)
Seriously though, neither of these really mean that much. My brother plays against me all the time, right? Therefore, he has ALOT of experience fighting Peach, and I have ALOT of experience fighting Jiggs. So, because of this he can probably fight you better than I can. It's just whos better at these matchups, not necessarily who is better at the game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ah, but I do better against my brother than you do...so what does that mean? :)
You sure about that? Bfore the last time I played with you guys I would hardly lose to him. And obviously you play him more than me. So think about that ;)

I have been fighting jiggs since like day one. I know this match up 100%. So you saying he has more experience in the match up and all is not really valid. He knows how to fight the character. But Now its all about how the player uses the character. And He would beat you and hardly would beat me. And you play him all the time. So what I am saying. its about the players skill. Knowing your match up is good. But handling yourself in it is something else with what you know.

Thats what People need to realize. Knowing the match up wont get you that win. Now you have to play smart and well.

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
You sure about that? Bfore the last time I played with you guys I would hardly lose to him. And obviously you play him more than me. So think about that ;)

I have been fighting jiggs since like day one. I know this match up 100%. So you saying he has more experience in the match up and all is not really valid. He knows how to fight the character. But Now its all about how the player uses the character. And He would beat you and hardly would beat me. And you play him all the time. So what I am saying. its about the players skill. Knowing your match up is good. But handling yourself in it is something else with what you know.

Thats what People need to realize. Knowing the match up wont get you that win. Now you have to play smart and well.

that iz so true. Now that iz the talk of a leader :bee: lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, is that so? You bette know your place boy. But I'll be more than happy to kick your *** since your trying to take me out. You better not lose to me no matter what talking like that;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh I am so scared. Your a Gay Marth What should I do, I'm Peach.....I know, I'll switch characters to stand a chance...........HA!

Do any gay crap that you want, you really think thats gonna beat me? I'll mop the floor with you boy. Marth or Peach, Bring any of them out. Oh man, you have not seen me as I am now, if you had trouble beating back then..............*prays for Snakeee* I'm gonna show you why I'm the best here. prepare to get obliterated!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Enough of the anti-counterpicking lol I'll fight you with Peach then to be fair, well I'm sure I'll play both if we play alot of friendlies. Ikuze!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You really think I care who you use. Hello? I dont counterpick, I fight everyone with Peach .____.

Go ahead and Pick marth so you can have the advantage over me. I dont care, ether character you play, I'm gonna freaking destroy you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Falco is really not that great of a Team partner. He needs his lazers to start most of his ****. But he has to worry about not hitting you with them. So Falco has to done the lasers down, which makes it hard for him to play well.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
How come its seems alot quieter in here? Only two poeple talking and i would think you guys would be talking bout brawls final roster or something ?_?
OMG OMG!!!! BRAWL!!!! 39 CHARACTERS!!!!!!!! OMG STARWOLF!!!! I'M SO MAINING MARIO AGAIN and now SONIC!!! OMG SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
dumbazz. not every one wants to be spoiled. Shutup.And his name isnt even star wolf. Its Wolf O'Donnell and stop spamming. noobmonster.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
How come its seems alot quieter in here? Only two poeple talking and i would think you guys would be talking bout brawls final roster or something ?_?
Ppl are worrying about pound not brawl now. We'll deal with brawl later but now this is the biggest smash tourney and the last one which is more important so we're planning.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
THIS IS SHINIGAMI
For Brawl I'm definitely maining Kirby and a few others. And I got a question Dark... what do those stars at the first page stand for... Do they mean how much you've been in contact with certain people to know how good they are?... Me and Mop have not been in contact lately for us to be rated... We've gotten way better.. and we'd have to fight everyone in the crew to really get the stars...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MOP? :3
LOL Hey guys.. :3 thanks for giving me three stars. (-3-)~ I am surprised.. I thought I would have 1 star lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
^^^^
yea, i haven't even played either of you yett.
i was looking forward to getting some fox practice shinigami, and actually fighting a yoshi player at least once, mop lol.
i really don't know who to main for brawl....
there's too many characters to choose from. i'm not maining jiggly puff again though.
i'll probably just go with two characters i like best regardless of their tier.

good luck to everyone at pound, even though you probably won't see this till you get back >_<

Snakeee

Smash Master
Marth has the cheeses final smash he's my main in brawl
Hahaha no he doesn't. First off he has to be horizontally aligned with his opponent. Second, if he misses its an automatic SD >_> I saw a match end with him SDing like that it was hilarious He zooms right off the stage

Top Bottom