• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash III: Tournament Now with SF4 and JWONG January 24th and 25th

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
OH ****, DID SOMEBODY SAY THEY WANTED A BRAWL TEAMS PARTNER?!?!!?

Well you better not ask me, i blow at that game.

And I Al-Queda cancel my own teammates cause im not used to looking at ****in port priority nonsense.

You bring that ***** in your sig for melee and i'll team with him. Greatest Doc in the nation. THE AMERICAN DREAM!!!!

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Alright, here's the deal, if anyone is coming late (the day of the tournament) to the tournament and still wants to be on the bracket we will try to do a favor for you guys and if you call the number on the first page of the thread and let us know you are arriving late I will try to add you on the brackets as long as you are on your way. That way, if you come a little late after we finish making the brackets your name will be on there. All that we will be awaiting is your arrival.

Same with equipment. If you are bringing equipment and you are running late, call that number on the first page to reach someone directly in the room and let us know what you are bringing and approximately how late you will be so we can accommodate for you. :) The only way I can make an exception for late equipment or late attendence is if you call and alert me (or whomever is answering the phone.)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
GDX OR HRNUT SOMEONE CALL ME PLEASSSE

321-604-8717

im so lostttt don't leave without meeeee

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
This is my final time logging on. I'm going to bed and that's a wrap after this. So, I won't be able to answer anymore questions or PMs before this event. I hope you guys can make it out. Sorry Nicaboy, I wish you could've came. :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Results???
I owned face.

1: Reflex [Wario, Pokemon Trainer] ($329.00)
2: Hrnut [Snake, Meta Knight] ($94.00)
3: GDX [Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch] ($47.00)
4: Rx- [Meta Knight, ROB]
5: Biglou [Luigi]
5: Will_ [Meta Knight, Donkey Kong, Ness]
7: Desu [Meta Knight, King Dedede]
7: Kismet [Falco]
9: Elliot
9: elev8
9: Acorn
9: Micheal Martin
13: Billy Beckler
13: Zeon Star
13: Jermel Bennett
13: hth
17: +fire
17: Ray R
17: Aaron Porter
17: Bryan Davidoff
17: tail
17: heppy
17: Marty
17: Aaron Shipley
25: Jonathan Duchock
25: Scott Farmer
25: David Tyler
25: Michael Schaffer
25: Enlytened
25: Jarrett Lovden
25: Musa
25: Trung Mai
33: George
33: Eric Williams
33: Ryan Richardson
33: nu
33: Shiki
33: Adam Lopez
33: Olajuwon Mahan
33: Micheal Walker
33: John Baker
33: David Rodriguez
33: David Kim
49: Jehoram Bailey
49: Drew Sturdivant
49: PB&J
49: Shomali Jones

Also, Teams is unimportant, 'cause I didn't place, XD.

CO18

Smash Hero
Noo Hrnut! XD Jp. All good
Good stuff reflex

At least Fl grabbed 2nd, 3rd and 4th lol

Pot spread was weird.

What were Grand finals chars?

Snake vs Wario?

And how did the set go? 3-1 or something?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Grand Finals was PT/Meta Knight/Sheik vs. PT/PT/Wario, in that order, I believe.

Winners Finals was basically Snake vs. Wario, though.

I'm at home now. I wanted to stay for Melee/N64 Smash, but with how slow the tournaments were being run, and with my not particularly caring for the two tournaments, we decided to come back to Columbus.

When I wake up, I'm going to find the ROM for 1v1 Government...

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Rx- continuing his streak of getting the same place in doubles and singles... : )
<3 (Come home. I miss you.)

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
1v1 Government is the hidden gem we discovered at this tournament! You guys couldn't imagine the hype behind that game. We are definitely, without a doubt having a tournament in that next time. Only like one dollar tournament in it but man is that the hypest game to watch, especially on those huge projectors. :)!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
what is 1v1 government?
It's a ridiculous 3D basketball game that some Japanese company made in about '99 or something.

The title has nothing to do with anything, as far as I can tell.

The characters range from small children, to prison inmates, to a monkey, to an angel, to a redneck with a squirrel on his head.

Also, the squirrel can get assists and block shots. Brown is top tier.

And, Luka the Angel FLIES. He's got to be god tier.

I'd put a YouTube link, but I can't find anything on it on the internet. D:

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Hey could I get um...

3 chicken super cheesy mega crunchy gordita beefinator shinkuu hadouken chalupas?

Oh, and uh..no poop please.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
I feel so bad for GDX. His car messed up out here and now he has wait to get it fixed. He, me, and a few others slept here in the venue. It saved me the $55 of a hotel room. Secondly, we also got to play SFIV all night basically as well. That game was great as well. I can't wait for the Smash encore event. I'll have a date for you guys asap on that. And that event will strictly have Smash and smash only.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I feel so bad for GDX. His car messed up out here and now he has wait to get it fixed. He, me, and a few others slept here in the venue. It saved me the $55 of a hotel room. Secondly, we also got to play SFIV all night basically as well. That game was great as well. I can't wait for the Smash encore event. I'll have a date for you guys asap on that. And that event will strictly have Smash and smash only.
Smash only event? This sounds like fun.
But PLEASE tell me it wont be somewhere far into GA like Douglassville :/

Umby

Smash Master
I owned face.

1: Reflex [Wario, Pokemon Trainer] ($329.00)
2: Hrnut [Snake, Meta Knight] ($94.00)
3: GDX [Diddy Kong, Mr. Game and Watch] ($47.00)
4: Rx- [Meta Knight, ROB]
5: Biglou [Luigi]
5: Will_ [Meta Knight, Donkey Kong, Ness]
7: Desu [Meta Knight, King Dedede]
7: Kismet [Falco]
9: Elliot
9: elev8
9: Acorn
9: Micheal Martin
13: Billy Beckler
13: Zeon Star
13: Jermel Bennett
13: hth
17: +fire
17: Ray R
17: Aaron Porter
17: Bryan Davidoff
17: tail
17: heppy
17: Marty
17: Aaron Shipley
25: Jonathan Duchock
25: Scott Farmer
25: David Tyler
25: Michael Schaffer
25: Enlytened
25: Jarrett Lovden
25: Musa
25: Trung Mai
33: George
33: Eric Williams
33: Ryan Richardson
33: nu
33: Shiki
33: Adam Lopez
33: Olajuwon Mahan
33: Micheal Walker
33: John Baker
33: David Rodriguez
33: David Kim
49: Jehoram Bailey
49: Drew Sturdivant
49: PB&J
49: Shomali Jones

Also, Teams is unimportant, 'cause I didn't place, XD.
Hey, Zeon. I got 9th. Take that.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
It's a ridiculous 3D basketball game that some Japanese company made in about '99 or something.

The title has nothing to do with anything, as far as I can tell.

The characters range from small children, to prison inmates, to a monkey, to an angel, to a redneck with a squirrel on his head.

Also, the squirrel can get assists and block shots. Brown is top tier.

And, Luka the Angel FLIES. He's got to be god tier.

I'd put a YouTube link, but I can't find anything on it on the internet. D:
LMFAO
dude this game sounds epic

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
CONGRATZ REFLEX!! are there any videos of grands or any matches at all? ide love to see them. Tim and Luinis congrats on 3rd in teams!

Umby

Smash Master
Since I couldn't make it for Melee today (:(), blahblahblah Shoutouts!

Desu! - Thanks for the ride. Thanks for the housing. You and BigLou are an amazing team. Keep up the great work guys. No one can fuck with that GATS.

Lounis - I also appreciate you for the ride. When I get a car, you guys won't have to drag my sorry ass around anymore. Your Luigi is getting even better.

Dogysamich - I AM SO GONNA MAKE YOU...BLAHBLAHBLAH VIOLENT P...BLAHBLAHBLAH GROUND DASHER! Always cool chillin with you, man. I'm kinda mad we couldn't get the live feed up though. :( You are stilll the best team mate ever. Al-quada combo using Sonic is too good.

Reflex - Stop winning GA tournaments. :( Hope I get a chance to play you next time.

kismet - You're too slow. So slow in fact, that you get gimped twice and still manage to win the match. :( Good shit, as usual. Kinda wish that was recorded so I can see exactly what the fuck I did.

Marty - We'll need to purchase some scarves to activate our magical girl powers at crucial times.

SleepyK - I'm sorry I went to Waba, man. I dunno what I was thinking. I'm out of my mind, as you can see. I mean, I play Sonic...hell, I play Brawl. What do you expect?

Billy - Don't know if you are even on these forums, but I'm not mad at you for what happened in our matches. That was all me fucking up. Good games man. Your Sheik is solid but your Meta Knight isn't gay enough.

F3nix - Good call on the pizza. I'll repay the favor and fight you with Sonic next time instead of Marth.

ZeonStar - Playing you, I've noticed that there is one thing I like about wifi now; it allows me to go closer to even with you in Sonic vs Ganondorf matchup. @_@ Seriously, that thing is a beast in real life. Hope we'll get to play more soon.

GDX - Don't john about being tired then go beast mode vs Lucario with Diddy. Seriously, that was some sick stuff, man.

Rx - Uguu~ I wish we had more time for crews. GEORGIA VS GDX'S CAR. Let's make it happen next time.

HRNUT - I didn't really chill with you at all, but you are part of GDX's car, and therefore I must acknowledge you.

Acorn - Read above. You also get recognition for Acorn vs Dogysamich shouting shenanigans.

Apologies to anyone I may have missed, but good shit all around.

Top Bottom